Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(147)
Lost link

I was getting rid of the ugly buttons and replaced them. But when I tried to open up the pages, I got a blank page that said the page had been moved or deleted.  What did I do wrong?

Question

My emails to clients keep bouncing back

Hi. I’ve been emailing my clients and they keep bouncing back to me. It’s been happening a lot lately. The email addresses are ones that I’ve been using for years. Most are gmail accounts and they are receiving emails from other people/accounts just fine. Thanks!

Question

Emails getting blocked

IT guy at my client’s office says my SPF needs to be updated in DNS settings and sent the following with regard to why it’s blocked. SPF (fail (coastepa.com: domain of tami @munschlaw.com does not designate 20 9.85.210.53 as permitted sender)

Question

Roundcube "View Webmail"

I have multiple email accounts in multiple domains. Whenever I select "View Webmail" in Roundcube it keeps going to the same account.

Problem

No access to "Editing" on website

Still unable to access my "Edit" page to update my site. Still receiving "Downloading files" message and then NOTHING!!!This has been going on for a couple months and am receiving no help. Response is no help. Have cleared my cache and not sure what "incognito mode" is. This is just not acceptable a

Problem

Google Workspace reseller

Does anybody know the public identifier (9 character code) for homestead. I am trying to go from wix back to homestead with gmail imap and smtp

Question

Email file size

The email says that my attached file cannot exceed 32 MB in size. The file that I am attempting to send is less than 26 MB, yet I keep getting an error message saying that the size exceeds allowable limits. What's going on? Can anyone assist me?

Problem

People aren't getting my emails

I'm having an issue where people aren't receiving my emails. The emails are not going to spam folders or anything like that. In many cases, I'm responding to an email and my responses aren't being received. I have suspected this was happening on and off for almost a year but it seems to have gotten

Problem

Iphone email issue

Occasionally, when I email myself, or copy myself to an email, from my Homestead email on my iphone, the body of the email says "This message cannot be displayed because of the way it is formatted. Ask the sender to send it again using a different format or email program."  The subject line do

Problem

How do I fix "Cannot Verify Server Identity" message on my phone regarding my Roundcube email account?

I have set up the Apple Mail app to receive emails sent to the Roundcube email account associated with my website. I am able to send and receive emails, however I get a pop-up message on my phone at random times throughout the day that reads: Cannot Verify Server Identity - The identity of mail.

Question

Popular Posts

View More