Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(176)
D
email bounce back

can you look into this. happening to more of my customers Reporting-MTA: dns; bosmailout07.eigbox.net Action: failedFinal-Recipient: rfc822;clein@gflenv.comStatus: 5.0.0Remote-MTA: dns; mail3.gflenv.comRemote-MTA: X-ip; [207.107.100.10]X-Exim-Diagnostic: X-str; SMTP timeout after initial connection:

Question

email issue

We have issue receiving email within the same domain also when sending to gmail account but if we send to att.net or yahoo.com, they receive the message.

Problem

RoundCube Email Access

I tried to setup a new email with RoundCube. The setup went fine, but when I tried to access the emails, it asked for a password. I tried my Homestead email, but it said 'Failed Login'. Is there a separate password for RoundCube access? I never used this email - don't recall setting up a password, a

Question

Visitor email copied on Form submittal

Is there a feature I can turn on in forms so the visitor gets a copy of the form they submitted as well as the webmaster? If not, please consider this as an idea of an option to add.

Question

Not receiving One-Time Password emails from sam.gov

I've been having an issue for the past year where I have not been receiving One Time Password emails from sam.gov for our entity registration for federal grants. They have researched and show that everything is fine on their end. I have check the spam folder and trash and nothing is in there. Is the

Question

Replies to Gmail and Hotmail email address being sent to Spam

Replies to Gmail and Hotmail email address being sent to Spam. Domain: purecompounding.com

Problem

DNS Records for Homestead Email

Here are the DNS settings for Homestead email:                        A Records  Host Type Domain Name Points To mx yourdomain.com 66.96.142.50 mx yourdomain.com 66.9

Article

Internal emails not working

We can receive emails from outside sources such as GMail, AOL, Yahoo, Etc. however, when we send emails within our website group they are not being received.

Question

Email Syncing Error

I have received an email saying there was a Syncing Error with 4 incoming emails. I wanted to make sure this email is legitimate and not a scam email before clicking on the link in the email.

Question

Popular Posts

View More