@ mx.yourdomain.com 10
 TXT Record 
Host Type Value
@ v=spf1 ip4:66.96.128.0/18 include:websitewelcome.com ?all

3 Messages

• 

160 Points

4 years ago

When I try to add the "pop" and the rest of the types, Those names do not come up in the type category on CLOUDFIRE
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

Those will all be added as A records for the type and put "pop" as the name.  

7 Messages

• 

250 Points

Ok, it sems like the key may be that TXT line... It took me a while to realize that I had to update the DNS for all of my registered websites and Cloudflare isn't a user friendly interface. They stupidly refer to your registered websites as your "zones" so you have to click the "ZONE / Website" thats effected AND THEN change the DNS settings for that website using the DNS tab to the right... then move on to your next "ZONE" I just tried an email to a gmail friend and so far (fingers crossed) no bounceback.

2 Messages

• 

172 Points

4 years ago

I don't know where to find DNS settings.  Cloudflare?  I'm logged into my cloudflare account but don't see DNS
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

4 years ago

Hello,

It is listed at the top menu bar.

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

4 years ago

I changed my settings to match the above but I am not getting e-mail. I can send it from the web mail but no email comes in. 

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello Richard,

There is a forward set up on this mailbox to send the messages to a Gmail address. Can you check your Gmail for these messages? 

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

Hi - I did not get them in my GMail. I removed the forward and I'm still not seeing the messages on the webmail client. I also added the account to my email client and am not seeing the messages either.

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Thanks, I have checked the Roundcube account now and it looks like 3 other test emails came in since the forward was removed. It is good to go. 

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

Excellent, thanks for your help.

Rich

4 Messages

• 

90 Points

3 years ago

I am not receiving emails to my account. I can send them but no emails are coming in. 

How can I fix this?

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

What email address are you experiencing this with? 

4 Messages

• 

90 Points

domain is electropolishingshop.com

email is jmargaretich@electropolishingshop.com

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

The settings all look correct and I sent a test email that was received to the inbox. It seems to be receiving now. Can you test once again? 

4 Messages

• 

90 Points

Thank You! It is working now, could you also test 

info@electropolishingshop.com

accountspayable@electropolishingshop.com

I think they are working but just to be sure? 

thank you

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

No problem, yes, these email addresses are active also but are set to forward to another gmail address. You can see where is forwarding from clicking edit mailbox. 

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

3 years ago

please help--I can send mail from the web mail, but I cannot send it from any other device--not my phone nor my outlook, even though I have added the email to both

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

142.3K Points

Hello, 

Please use the settings in this article to set your email up in a 3rd party email client:

https://community.homestead.com/conversations/email-support/email-client-settings/5f2a9b2d58180958845d23f0

6 Messages

• 

134 Points

1 year ago

Hi, is this page still monitored? I'm having trouble getting our emails to work after connecting our domain to BigCommerce. The reps at BC are saying they've never seen instructions like these before. Does anyone have any insight?

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

142.3K Points

Hello, 

I would recommend reaching back out to BigCommerce to speak with another rep, because they should be able to help you with this. These records are pretty straightforward DNS and just needs to be input on their end. 

27 Messages

• 

402 Points

1 year ago

Where do you update these? Are there any instructions?

4 Messages

• 

232 Points

4 months ago

hi im still not receiving emails to one of my email addresses

4 Messages

• 

232 Points

I am not receiving or can send emails. looks like I have not recd. emails since 12/2022. im trying to move my website and need the passcode that was sent to that email