Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(147)
Linking email to iphone

How can I link an email to an iphone? Our employees really need this.

Problem

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

I have this message really often: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [172.253.115.27]    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:    550-5.7.1 [66.96.185.10] Messages missing a valid messageId header are not    550 5.7.1 accepted. fe11-20020a05622

Problem

Changes not publishing

I went in and made and figured out a few difficulty changes on my own....saved and published. I went back and changed up info on one specific page, saved, previewed and published.  Its showing changed on site builder but not on my website.  

Question

New domain name verification

I recently added a new domain name to my account. I received an email saying I would receive a 'VERIFICATION' email that I would need to respond to. It has been 2 days and I have not received the Verification email. Additionally, the first email told me that if I did not receive the verification em

Question

Our email is on block list please help

Reporting-MTA: dns; bosmailout09.eigbox.net Action: failedFinal-Recipient: rfc822;stewie143@hotmail.comStatus: 5.0.0Remote-MTA: dns; hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.comRemote-MTA: X-ip; [104.47.51.33]X-Remote-MTA-smtp-greeting: X-str; 220 BN1NAM02FT043.mail.protection.outlook.com Microsoft ESMTP

Problem

Email's from my Domain are being blocked

We are having emails that are being blocked or not delivered when replying to a customer or vendor's email. it seems to be a gmail issue with the customer and we are not sure why when we reply to our vendor's email some times it goes through and other times it wont. is this a domain issue or

Problem

Email Help

Who can I contact to get help with email issues. Not been able to receive any emails for several weeks which is destroying my business. Thanks

Question

Email going to spam or not being delivered

So many of our clients are calling stating they are not receiving emails. OUR company emails are either being sent to their spam folder or not being delivered. Can someone please help us out? This has happened before and it was an issue on your end.  I don't understand what the issue could be

Problem

My Domain Email is completely missing

I try to log into it, sync Outlook and I'm told this account no longer exists.... PLEASE HELP - this is my business email and it's been working for nearly 11 years, what changed Friday??

Question

Business Owner

Looking to close my account

Question

Popular Posts

View More