Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(130)
C
Certificate Expired

Is there an employee that can help resolve this issue? Certificate expired 5/14/22.  Attempts to download certificate have failed (lack of instruction) and port 465 does not work.  Many people are having this issue.  Please help.  We have important business emails to send.

Problem

Second site's email option not available

I created a second website for the second company we just started and it's not giving me any options to create an e-mail for that second domain. I need to set this up soon to continue with our licensing process. Please help.

Problem

Unable to send and receive emails

Hi, as of today, 05/28/2022 I am not able to send and receive emails using my homestead email, aliciahicks_aba@handleyobiz.com.

Problem

SPF Alignment

I have moved Nameservers to Cloudflare as recommended elsewhere in this forum so I could set up DKIM. That seems to be working fine. I have edited SPF record as recommended. SPF Authentication is working. But we still intermittently fail SPF Alignment. It appears that Homestead-hosted email goes out

Problem

Email server certificate expired

Will you be renewing the email server certification? Email can no longer be sent from the homestead domain. Might be time to find a new provider?

Problem

IMAP Email Setup: Outlook 2010

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. Click on the File tab, then on the Account Settings, and then on Account settings again. On the Email tab, click on New. If you are editing the settings for an existing email, clic

Article

email blocking

how can I block fraudulent senders on an email account?

Question

I am not receiving emails

I am not receiving my emails for one of my domains. the domain was purchased through homestead and i renamed it through homestead

Question

The certificate for smtp.homestead.com expired yesterday, May 14 at 7:00 pm

The certificate for smtp.homestead.com expired yesterday, May 14 at 7:00 pm. Please renew it.  Thank you.

Problem

emails no longer syncing with thunderbird

hi there, a couple days ago i stopped receiving emails in thunderbird and have had a constant spinning wheel ever since. (my other email accounts in thunderbird still work fine) i logged into homestead webmail and cleaned up my account and restarted my computer but the issue persists. test emails ar

Question

Popular Posts

View More