Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(176)
N
Issue Sending & Receiving Emails

Hello - We recently created a new email address for our account but have been unsuccessful at sending or receiving emails using this webmail site (https://emailmg.homestead.com/roundcube/) or from Outlook. Here's the message we're receiving when we try to send an email to the office@ email address

Problem

550-5.7.26 This mail has been blocked because the sender is unauthenticated.

We can't send emails to gmail.com addresses. We keep getting this reply: SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined end of data: 550-5.7.26 This mail has been blocked because the sender is unauthenticated. 550-5.7.26 Gmail requires all senders to authenticate with either SPF orDKIM. Homest

Problem

Emails not going through

Hi, My domain is sunlightitsolutions.com. For past few days one of our user jsmith@sunlightitsolutions.com is not able to send recieve email to/from akumar@sunlightitsolutions.com . We noticed the same when jsmith sends email to gmail, but it goes through yahoo inboxes. Our business is getting affec

Problem

Roundcube Webmail

My login keeps failing, but my login information is correct. With no option to reset how do I obtain access?

Question

EMAILS ARE NOT BEING SENT

I am having the same problem as before where emails are not being sent from my business account. This is beyond frustrating and causing me to lose business because clients think I am not responding. Please help!!

Question

My emails disappeared!

I have been using homestead for approx. 12 years. On Saturday, while checking my inbox for new messages, all of my emails disappeared.... the ones that were not yet seen yet (new), the ones I had already seen and was in the inbox (old) and even those that I have had saved (some for several years) i

Problem

recall an email

Is there a way to recall an email that was sent?

Question

Cancel Google Workspace Subscription

Is there an easy way to cancel the Workspace subscription and revert email back through Homestead servers? Thanks! This is for www.SeanSpencerHomes.com.

Question

uploading photos error

Today, I noticed uploading photos are not working, I keep getting the Oops error message something went wrong. I have to continually sign back in.

Problem

Lost Email History

This has been a problem since before Christmas so I am beginning to become really concerned that the situation is not retrievable. I was suffering from poor email service, especially not being able to send or receive emails. To help manage this situation I set up forwarding on my email accounts. Th

Problem

Popular Posts

View More