Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(130)
outgoing imap email volume limit

Our company is looking at using our Homestead IMAP (NOT Google Workspace) email account to send out monthly account statements. Before doing so, I would like to be aware of any outgoing volume or data rate limitations on Homestead accounts. When sending monthly account statements, we may send up to

Question

Switching domains between users

I'm trying to switch the domain from one user to another. The user that controlled our website is retiring and will no longer be controlling Lakeside's website. I am trying to gain access to the domain so I can manage it. I registered and became a member. How do I gain access to Lakeside's domain?

Question

License Certificate EXPIRED!

WHY IS THIS ALWAYS HAPPENING WITH HOMESTEAD? We use third-party sites to work and sent out communications with platforms and this is more of a headache than my actual job.  Then, we call the new employees/freelancers at homestead act as if they know nothing of the such!  Help, please Help

Problem

Everything deleted in email account

This morning, one of our Homestead email accounts is empty - nothing in the inbox (2 emails have since arrived), all folders containing saved emails are gone, there isn't even a spam or trash folder! What happened and how do I get the items restored?

Problem

How can I delete the email of the person who gets notified on emails on our website

I'm trying to change the persons email that our associations website sends the inquiries from. Everywhere I look in homestead it has the current persons name but now where am I finding where to change the actual webmaster.  I've gone into contact and security.  I've gone into email and se

Question

Email has been hacked

I have gotten hundreds of "Undelivered Mail" receipts and several calls from people reporting they received suspicious emails from me in the past 24 hours, none of which I sent. I changed my email password but it's still happening. What do I do now??

Problem

Email Sign In Issues

Like most, I have several email addys and today I have been experiencing sign in issues. I sign out and am given the You have successfully terminated the blah blah..." screen along with the sign in screen. I then fill it in and hit enter and receive a "Login Failed" message. Anyone else? Has som

Question

can not receive emails to my domain.com email addresses

we can send from the webmail's, but we still can not receive emails to our essexgreenhouse.com emails. We had the domain provider switch from Cloadflare to homestead.com.. but they still are not working. i believe we have the imap setting correct per the provided instructions. any help

Question

Images

How do you DELETE images from files

Question

I can´t access my new email address

Hi there.   I just created an email account, everything looks great but... I can´t access it as the RoundCube Webmail login page always gives me ¨Fail Login¨. I tried entering the Homestead Login data, the email data and password, any possible way.  It doesn´t way.     And

Question

Popular Posts

View More