Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(147)
E
ROUNDCUBE EMAIL ISSUE

AS OF THIS MORNING, AND WITH NO SUPPORT FROM THE (1ST TIER) HOMESTEAD TECH PERSON, I AM UNABLE TO UPLOAD ANY OF MY FILES IN A NORMAL EMAIL..."ERROR" MESSAGE IS TRUNCATED, WITH NO EXPLANATION. THANKS-NIELS

Question

East End Social Club

we cannot get into our site to place a pick on our nascar page can you tell me why?

Problem

Closed

Top secret email server settings

Can only receive email in windows mail, sending email's just get stuck in the outbox. No place to find roudcubes outlook or windows mail server settings. You would think they would have an FAQ in Homestead or on here someplace. Anyone have the super top secret mail server settings? 

Problem

how do I clean up the disk space on mail space

I am getting the message my mailbox is full on roundcube webmail. I have cleaned all the folders but it says the disk space is 83% full how do I fix that?

Problem

My site is not coming up

I have tried searching my site and it does not come up? Why is this? How long has this been happening?

Problem

Email issues

We have set up an email with Roundcube, but are unable to send or receive emails. We are not forwarding to any other mailbox. Email address is info@bethegiftne.com. Please advise.

Problem

Mailbox Full

How do I increase mail box size by adding the space of an unused mailbox to the full mail box? Also, how do I upload my messages to another server? Mail is on Round Cube.

Question

Creating an email Inbox - Error 714

When trying to create my first email Inbox I get Error 714. The domain with a different provider... Dotster.com.  I followed the homestead instructions to connect it to my homestead website.  I want to use the 5 email accounts I have with homestead. I saw from a previous case thread th

Question

"Mailbox has reached its message limit" messages

I monitor several e-mail addresses and I occasionally receive an message that one of the mailboxes is approaching its limit. However, the message does not indicate which mailbox needs attention. I then need to log into each mailbox to determine which to clean. Can the affected e-mail address (or oth

Question

Roundcube - Constant Contace

How do I use constant contact to automatically forward emails received at my website email address instead of Roundcube. Roundcube forwards the email using gmail and that doesn't work well for some of the persons who are receiving the forwarded email. I would like to use constant contact to fo

Question

Popular Posts

View More