Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(177)
Lost Email History

This has been a problem since before Christmas so I am beginning to become really concerned that the situation is not retrievable. I was suffering from poor email service, especially not being able to send or receive emails. To help manage this situation I set up forwarding on my email accounts. Th

Problem

IMAP Email Setup: Outlook App

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. Open the app, and select "Get Started" Input your full email address and click Continue Choose IMAP: Input your full email address and password. Toggle Advanced Settings: Input the f

Article

Account: Create a Domain Email Address

When choosing to create an email address, you have two options. G Suite Webmail You can read more about purchasing G Suite hereThe following are instructions to create a regular Webmail email address. Important: Before you can set up any email accounts, you must already have a domain associated wi

Article

Why did my email stop synching with Outlook

Microsoft says it hasn't synched in a couple of weeks

Problem

EMAIL DOWN

Hi one of our mail address are down... anyone having the same issue?

Question

Is this a phishing email?

Received this email today. Haven’t had much of a problem with junk mail until recently, and this seems like a phishing email?

Question

My email account was deleted, can’t access email.

My email account suddenly disappeared 4 days ago. Seems like other people are having this problem too. Is it worth even calling Homestead about it at this point? 

Problem

Emails down now for 4 days PLEASE HELP

USER ID Graham275   via Roundcube Webmail Emails  bev@wealth-creators-club.comcgoodwin@wealth-creators-club.comwealthcc@wealth-creators-club.com When we send an email to our own email account to test we get this message A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of it

Question

Hi, I can't send emails, I can receive but not send, can you help me?

Hi, I can't send emails, I can receive but not send, can you help me?

Question

Emails Not Received

Yet again I am having trouble with my emails not being received by multiple people including people who have received my emails in the past and ones I am responding to. I have had this trouble in the past and then someone from Homestead resolves it. I do not receive any error messages that the email

Problem

Popular Posts

View More