Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(130)
responding to emails from phone

Silly question. I can receive my emails on my iPhone but for some reason I cannot send or reply to emails from it. The message I receive is "The sender address was invalid".  What am I doing wrong? I have host name as imap.homestead.com and SMTP as smtp.homestead.com.  Any help would be g

Question

Changes to Website are not being published on our page

I have made numerous changes to our Website using the Website Manager tab and the finished product is not being published to our page. When I return to the editing page all the changes are there and correct. I have tried publishing the info numerous times over the last week.

Problem

Email folder says this computer only

I created two new folders and next to the name of the folder it says "(this computer only)". I've never had this happen before. I logged into Webmail and created the folders there, but now can't move the content. I tried to move an email back to my inbox thinking I could then move it into the folder

Question

mutliple forwarding addresses for email (not working?)

I am trying to delete a retired board member and add a new one for information request emails sent to our org. I was able to delete the retired name, but when I go to relace that with a second name in the forwarding list under "edit emails", I get an "enter valid email address" alert and cannot e

Question

I am not Receiving Any Emails at the Moment

Is there an email outage?I have my emails set to also forward to my gmail account.I am receiving new emails there, but I am not receiving any new emails at nora@noraherold.com which is my Roundcube email account via my homestead site. Thanks for looking into this.Nora

Problem

Email Gone

Tried to log into my Gmail account and got this message. It's my personal Google Workspace account. My account has disappeared from my phone too! Any ideas? Billing info is correct. Your organization's Google Workspace account has been suspended.Please contact your Google Workspace Organization A

Question

Emails I send are going to peoples junk folder

Every email I send to people is going into their junk folder. This is causing huge issues with my business. How can I stop this from happening.

Problem

Mobile site

I need to delete old pictures in my mobile site. It's not as simple as clicking on it them in the drop down menu click on the trash can. In mobile the trash is greyed out.

Problem

I just transferred my domain from GoDaddy to Homestead. My email isn't working (I knew that would happen)

I'm trying to set up the new SMTP settings to Homestead but can't find where the settings to change are at. I'm using Outlook 365 (local version) version 2204. Please help! Thanks so much!! I've used the help files on Homestead but none of the articles have the same menu options to choose from. K

Question

Email on Block List

Is there something that you can do to get our email off this block list? We do not send marketing or spam emails, only direct communication and invoices.  See bounceback email below: This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent coul

Problem

Popular Posts

View More