Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(130)
J
All Original Songs by Thomas and Jessica Pierce

I'm trying to add my navigation to other four pages at the top of each page. It's not working. Can you help?

Problem

email "Show Challenge Phrase" Not Working

The Letters show up perfectly in the form but the letters when "repeated perfectly" cannot duplicate them to send email. I've tried dozens of time with different challenge phrases but to no avail. If I remove the "Challenge Phrase" it works great. This is where the form is located... HERE I re

Question

Roundcube: Delete Emails

Here are instructions on how to delete emails from Roundcube webmail. Log into Roundcube to access all the emails stored on the server.  On the far left, select the folder that you wish to manage. The selected folder will be highlighted.  To delete a single email click on the email

Article

Email goes to spam folder

When I send emails it goes to there spam folder. How do I fix this? Thanks

Problem

gmail issues

We use homestead to host our domain, we use spectrum for our emails. we have issues with emails not going to gmail accounts. i've been instructed to make changes to our domain and have thru your website, is there anywhere else that i would need to make changes? the mx1 and mx2 records point to biz.r

Problem

Accepted Solution

Error 714 when creating domain email

Yesterday I added the upgrade for 1 email account for my domain but when I try to set it up I get an error that says "Error 714. Oops! There was an issue updating your mailbox. Please try again later or contact customer support." Any help on how to resolve this would be much appreciated.

Problem

Changing Payment account

THe system is not accepting the credit card information I input.

Question

Unable to receive emails

I created an additional email account for my sales rep. sam@eatthisyum.com We are able to send emails from that account but cannot receive emails. We are getting the following message, address not found

Problem

Hosting email

I have a new WordPress site built and will need to transfer my domain but first I want to ask if it's possible to leave my domain here and have you simply host my email. If it's possible, what is the cost?

Question

Roundcube: Calendar option

How To Access The Calendar In Roundcube Log in to your webmail account. Go to the Calendar section of Roundcube. Use the interface provided to: Create and edit calendar events Delete calendar events Create additional calendars Import or Export calendar data Search for calendar events Print

Article

Popular Posts

View More