Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(147)
incoming and outgoing emails not sending or receiving

I set up a new mailbox for a new domain and connot send or receive any email. While testing the issue I'm getting a bounce back message for emails I try to send and SMTP Error (550): Failed to set sender "bwood@kitchen-elite.com" for emails I try to send. 

Question

Emails from clients to me are bouncing back

My clients are emailing me and they are bouncing back to them and not being delivered to me. Recently I posted about my emails to clients with a gmail bouncing back to me (it was said to be fixed) and now clients can’t email me. I would appreciate this being fixed as soon as possible.

Problem

How do I send e-mail using my domain specific e-mail address?

My domain is www.veritaspc.com. My email is testing@veritaspc.com.  How do I compose and send e-mail FROM that address, or have it show up as coming from that address?  I have it routed to a gmail account.  Thanks

Question

Unable to verify homestead certificate warning message

Outlook prompts me to verify server certificate for Homestead

Question

Roundcube network on block list

susan.mccaffrey@outlook.com    host outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.55.33]    SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined end of data:    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [66.96.187.7] weren't sent. Please contac

Question

Not receiving emails

Created a new user and she is able to send emails but not receive. All of the other mailboxes are working correctly which is odd. Maybe we missed something somewhere during setup?!

Question

Problem with contact form

When someone fills out the contact form on my site I don't get the information. Did I do something wrong in the set up? How can I besure I get contact information from people who visit my site?

Problem

Trouble changing email passwords

I am having trouble changing email passwords and get an error 702. I have been doing this for years but do not know what error 702 is.

Question

Can't Access Round Cube Email

I reset the password, but it keeps indicating 'Invalid'. Is the username the same as my website access? I've never used this before, but I need it for a validation. How do I access admin@extremescreenwriting.com? Thanks.

Question

Emails not being received???

I had a friend tell me they have been sending emails but not getting a response. I checked and nothing. I did a test using other emails to send messages and never receive one. HELP!

Problem

Popular Posts

View More