homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Wednesday, February 19th, 2020 11:11 PM

Roundcube: Delete Emails

Roundcube: Delete Emails

Here are instructions on how to delete emails from Roundcube webmail. 

1. Log into Roundcube to access all the emails stored on the server. 

2. On the far left, select the folder that you wish to manage. The selected folder will be highlighted. 

3. To delete a single email click on the email to select it. Once the email is selected, click on the delete button at the top of the page to remove the email.  
    **All deleted emails will be moved to the trash folder. To permanently delete emails they will also need to be deleted from the trash folder.**

4. To delete multiple emails at once, click on select at the bottom of the screen. 

From here you can select from the options 

All - to delete all the messages in this folder.

Current page - to delete all messages currently displayed on the page selected.

**All deleted emails will be moved to the trash folder. To permanently delete emails they will also need to be deleted from the trash folder.**

After emails are deleted from the trash folder the percentage and storage quota will automatically adjust. 

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

3 years ago

Can't the system delete trash automatically to make new space?

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

There is not a way to set up automatic deletions in Roundcube. This will need to be done manually to ensure no unwanted emails are deleted. 

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

Thank you!

NeverGiveUpYourDream.US

1 Message

• 

60 Points

not fix

132 Messages

• 

4.2K Points

2 years ago

Emails are deleted from the in box and trash folder and the percentage storage quota did not automatically adjust.  I can't save, send or receive. What do I need to do? 

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

What is the email box that you are having this issue with?

132 Messages

• 

4.2K Points

christine@secure-lane.com

132 Messages

• 

4.2K Points

Have not received an email since yesterday morning

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

I would recommend removing the filter/forward you have created in that email box, and then see if you begin receiving after 15 minutes. After deleting the filter, if you are still not receiving emails please let me know.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

1 year ago

it says that my disk space is full, and i have deleted most of my emails and it still says full. what do i do?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Did you also empty the Trash folder?