Account: Create a Domain Email Address
When choosing to create an email address, you have two options.
- G Suite
You can read more about purchasing G Suite here
The following are instructions to create a regular Webmail email address.
Important: Before you can set up any email accounts, you must already have a domain associated with your website account. Domains must be fully registered, pointed, or transferred in order to set up an email with that domain.
- Click Email on the left.
- If needed, choose which domain you would like to add an email address for:
- Click "+ New Mailbox" at the top of the page
- This is where you can choose "Standard Email" or "G Suite".
For a regular Webmail email address, choose "Standard Email", then "Create New Mailbox"
- In the Email address field, enter a name for your new email account.
*Important: Just enter a name, don't include the @ sign or anything extra. A lot of people use generic names here like admin, info, or sales, for example.
- Create a password and verify password
Tip: The password you create should follow our password recommendations. Don't make it easy for others to guess your password and access your account. We recommend using a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Click Save.