Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(176)
J
THIS could fix your GMAIL EMAIL problem... SPF info

I see a LOT of people have the same problem....and unfortunately most of the time get ZERO response from Homestead. I also see a few time they 'help' by saying they updated the SPF file... but don't say what they changed. So- I opened a LOT of messages here and finally found what helped me. Try c

Question

gmail users don't consistently receive my emails from this website

I have many clients that do not receive my emails and it typically involves a gmail account. Even when I have told them to whitelist my website address from homestead they are still having difficulty.

Question

IMAP Email Setup: iPhone/iPad

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. Click on Settings, then click Passwords & Accounts, then click Add Account Click Other, then click Add Mail Account Enter your Name, Email Address, Email Password

Article

Can't send emails to gmail accounts

Hi There, We have not been able to send emails to people with gmail accounts for the past many months. Something about the account needs to be authenticated with either SPF or DKIM.  Please help. Thanks

Problem

Sent Emails are being blocked and returned with "sender is unauthenticated" message

All my sent emails are blocked and returned with the same message shown below: This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.   A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: &nbs

Problem

How do I connect Google Workspace to Homestead?

We already have google workspace (not paid through Homestead) and it has been connected to the thejohndoylepartnership.com domain name. However the email that we set up on google noreply@thejohndoylepartnership.com still needs to be verified. It looks like a complicated process and I am particularly

Question

PM

I connected my email to my gmail account, and also have it connected to Outlook. I prefer to use Outlook when I'm on my PC, but when an email comes through, it's instantly "deleted" from Outlook, but still available in Gmail.  How can I keep the emails that come through available on both? 

Question

email password

I haven't logged into my email in years. I recorded the user name and password, but "login" failed". How can I effect a reset or verification, to access and edit the account? Thanks, Tom

Question

E Mail

Trying to access email through phone but can't find account settings for incoming and outgoing emails

Question

Webmail outgoing emails not getting delivered

I am able to send emails from my phone and from outlook and verify they have been delivered, but when sent from the roundcube webmail site they are never get delivered.

Problem

Popular Posts

View More