Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
Why can I not have a link from email? I check on EMAIL and only accepts NO LINK

I cannot set up a link on my site. Why can I not have a link from email?  I check on EMAIL and only accepts NO LINK

Problem

My email says it is sent but it is not being received by recipients

Hi My email says it is sent but it is not being received by recipients. Please help!

Question

outlook error; the server you are connected to is using a security certificate that cannot be verified

My outlook gives me this error message : outlook error; the server you are connected to is using a security certificate that cannot be verified. When I click on the link "view certificate" it is referring to *.homestead.com. What should I do? My emails are coming through intermittently..

Question

Error processing SSI file

I created a new design to our webpage yesterday and am now getting this error message: Error processing SSI file What does this mean and what do I do???  www.summitvistahoa.com I appreciate your help!!!! ~W

Problem

Special Pricing

eBay has a feature that sends me an email after I viewed several pages does Homestead or Big Commerce have a way of tracking visitors without them giving their emails so I can send them special prices after they view pages for showing interests?

Question

Emails Taking Hours to Come Through

I am having emails that have a sent time of 1 pm being received at 7 pm... How do I fix this so that emails come through promptly instead of several hours later?

Problem

POP Email Setup: Outlook 2010

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. Click on File, and then on Account Settings and again on Account Settings. On the Email tab, click on New Choose Email Account and then Next Click on Manually Configure and then N

Article

Roundcube: Auto-Responder

The best way to auto respond for an email is to use a filter. In the top right, click SettingsOn the left side, click Filters.Near the bottom left, click the plus(+). There are many options, but for a general auto-responder, select "To" and enter the email address that is responding. This should cat

Article

DNS Records for Homestead Email

Here are the DNS settings for Homestead email:                        A Records  Host Type Domain Name Points To mx yourdomain.com 66.96.142.50 mx yourdomain.com 66.9

Article

Account: Reset Email Password

Here are instructions on how to reset the password of your domain associated email account.Go to the email tab on your Homestead account.If you have multiple domains, you will need to select the desired domain. Click on the email address you would like to change the password for. For Webmail, it wil

Article

Popular Posts

View More