Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(130)
A
My website not showing edited updates from the web.

I signed in to the main homestead websites and made some changes to my website, however, the changes are not showing when I open up my site on the web. www.hypetymelogistics.com. I saved, previewed, and published the site once I signed in to make the changes.

Problem

phones not working

Phone problems? phones not working Help 616.446.6076

Question

No longer getting emails from Contact Form

My Contact Form has successfully sent me emails but appears to have stopped recently. I confirmed that in setting our email address of keystonewaterfowl@yahoo.com appears.  Help!

Question

Emails I send are going to SPAM folders

My email continuously goes into people's spam folders. I use tiffany@tiffanyoga.com for my business so this is a huge issues. I realized this a while back and shame on me for not seeking assistance. Can someone please fix this? I don't want to have to start over with a new email address. Thank you.

Problem

Email Client Settings

There are many email clients out there that can be configured to check your Homestead mail. Below are some links to some popular clients you can use. They have detailed instructions on how to configure each one, with screenshots. If you have another email client which is not listed below, the settin

Article

Email delivery failures

Suddenly my emails are not going through to people I've emailed for years. What changed?  Most go through but a handful are not and there is no pattern as to why.  Some are to government email addresses, some are to gmail addresses, doesn't make any sense.  It's like the homestead em

Question

Emails not being delivered

Some of my customers and ones with gmail accounts are not getting my emails. What’s going on? This needs fixed.

Question

Emails keep going to spam

My emails keep going to spam. This is hurting my business, as potential clients think that I'm ignoring their emails. I also missed an opportunity to be featured in a magazine because of this.  My photos and bio went to spam and wasn't discovered until after the submission deadline.

Problem

Email being blocked, again.

I'm back to my customers' and suppliers' gmail accounts not accepting my emails. This is again frustrating and I'm losing business and dropping conversations with these people.  Can't this be fixed??  I am seriously considering changing my hosting company.  Pretty sad when I need dis

Problem

Richard

When I click on "View Stats" for my website, all that comes up is a list of options in a column to the left. But when I click on any of them, nothing works.  Been like this for days.  Please fix! https://t8.prnx.net/v8/PageviewsPerDay.asp

Problem

Popular Posts

View More