Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(130)
S
Cannot receive or send emails

Hello, I just added an email with homestead and I linked it to my gmail. I noticed that I cannot send or receive any emails, neither from gmail nor Webmail. The only email I got was the welcome email.

Problem

Account: Reset Email Password

Here are instructions on how to reset the password of your domain associated email account.Go to the email tab on your Homestead account.If you have multiple domains, you will need to select the desired domain. Click on the email address you would like to change the password for. For Webmail, it wil

Article

Still having EMAIL Failure sending out to some

Here is a response from the IT for our local County Government Offices when my emails to them, keep getting kicked back and not going through: Good morning, In regards to the above ticket, it looks like the actual issue is likely on Darmstadt-indiana.org’s side, however the emails are being b

Question

How do I start the process to move a site builder site to website builder?

I know I have to rebuild my existing site on website builder, but how do I begin this process? Do I start with Add a New Website? Can I rebuild the site on website builder with the other site's still up? Does the domain automatically transfer?

Question

Issue with new Google Workspace email

I made a new email for a new employee. He can send but not receive emails when I respond to an email from him I get this in return "This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of itsrecipients. This is a perman

Problem

contact form not working

In spite of making no changes, my contact form stopped working about 2 months ago. I am not receiving any email inquiries via my form.  My email address is still correct in the spot where the form is supposed to go.   I have sent myself MULTIPLE test forms and received none of them.&

Problem

Verification Process - New Website

Hi I received the email listed below, but I did NOT receive the Verification Required email. I followed the steps (in the email) to edit info, but I still didn't receive the verification email. How do I complete this process so my new website isn't suspended? I'm working on building the site now...T

Question

Not receiving emails after trying SpamHero

I attempted to setup SpamHero by adding the MX records they provided and deleting the original homestead MX record. I also tried modifying the TXT record but put it back as original. Although SpamHero received my emails and forwarded them to mx.mydomain.com I never received them. I restored the orig

Problem

I am not receiving SOME incoming emails

I am receiving many emails but I not from several companies that have sent me multiple emails where I received not a single one from them. They are not in my on-line junk box nor in my on-line inbox. Who is blocking them and where???

Problem

Email

My new email is not working properly kelly@apexautorvrepair.com, it is forwarding the emails to my old email kelly@pmtruck.com

Problem

Popular Posts

View More