Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(115)
EMAIL SPACE

I continue to purchase space in e-mail but keeps saying my mailbox is 100% full, how do I get either more space or what am I doing wrong.  

Question

Signatures

I am wondering how to insert the signatures in the email please. Any help regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated.   Step

Question

navigation menu - both top and bottom menus

I currently have a top navigation menu on my site. With one item that is a drop-down.  I want to change it and add a footer navigation menu.   Some of the items in the drop-down menu (on the top nav menu) will be moved to the footer menu.  Actually, I want to delete the "More" d

Problem

emails

I'm not receiving my emails. How do we fix this?

Problem

email lockout

my email is locked out. All my email has been deleted. I need help.

Problem

Roundcube webmail not secure

I am getting this when trying to open Roundcube web mail. I've tried two different browsers. I can open it from the Homestead.com site builder page though. Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to emailmg.homestead.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR Error code: PR_CONNECT_RESET_

Problem

IMAP OUTLOOK 2019 SETTINGS

It was working fine this morning but now I'm getting an error message on Outlook 2019 that says task synchronizing subscribed folders; cannot connect to server.

Problem

Migrating to Google workspace

I just purchased the add on, workspace. However, I used the same email address I had for Roundcube (Rm).  Now I am having trouble accessing the old Roundcube email and I can't migrate the old RC emails into my Google Workspace email.   Was I supposed to use the temporary admin works

Question

DNS Records for Homestead Email

Here are the DNS settings for Homestead email:                        A Records  Host Type Domain Name Points To mx yourdomain.com 66.96.142.50 mx yourdomain.com 66.9

Article

Spam email from roundcube?

Just received this: Your jim@ji******.com access assigned to you expires today Monday, September 30, 2024. Kindly use the below button to continue with this mail box! We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Is this just another phishing exercise or is it actually from roundcube

Question

Popular Posts

View More