Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(100)
not receiving email from an email adress

We are not receiving emails from @oracle.com domain website. Can you whitelist the address?  the emails that are being sent to trafficphil@wtidi.com are not coming through and not going to spam either.  

Problem

imap or pop password

I've been using Windows Mail, but it is going away and being replaced by Outlook. Homestead is my server. To make the switch, I need my imap or pop3 password. Can you tell me what it is? Do I even need Outlook if I have Homestead?

Question

DMARC policy

Receiving this permanent error: 554 5.7.5 Permanent error evaluating DMARC policy

Problem

Transfer Domain and Email from Homestad to GoDaddy?

I've had Homestead since 2001 for my website hosting and email server. No need for it anymore. How do I transfer my domain from Homestead to GoDaddy?

Question

[URGENT]: Mailbox Support: Notification For david@inspirationgraphics.net - Reference #DXB16Z5

I am getting more and more of these types of emails - especially this one. They come from - enviopack@enviopack.com What's the best way to handle these - I mark them as spam and still get them.

Problem

Email Issues

My company can not send or receive emails! Issue began this morning and has not been resolved. Please fix asap. We desperately need access to email now! spmmachineworks.com.

Question

Emails with attachements not going through

Lately when I send emails with attachments, they do not go through. I do not get an error message.  This is for emails that are not gmail accounts.  Any ideas?

Question

Reset Email Passcode

Hello, I was having with email and called in to get assistance. Now somehow, they must have changed my passcode because I can't even get in.  How do I reset my passcode to get in please.  I must say I have had the most horrible experience using the email system.  Recipients are not g

Problem

550 5.7.1 Sender rejected

1. host mx03.earthlink-vadesecure.net [51.81.232.218]   SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined sending data block:     550 5.7.1 Sender rejected - ELNK001_303 -https://postmaster-earthlink.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_303

Problem

Trouble - My emails to AOL or Yahoo clients are undeliverable

Microsoft 365 says I must contact the domain manager to have it fixed. I pay Homestead for my domain each year. I am trying to contact help at Homestead. I cannot figure out how to get their help. This has been a problem for 2 weeks in my busiest time of the year.

Problem

Popular Posts

View More