Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(147)
DNS changes per Homestead support tech not working.

I changed my DNS settings for my email LIKE THE HOMESTEAD TECH told me to. He said to wait 24-48 hours. It is STILL not working. I can send emails but do not see any that are returned or sent directly. The account is www.New-BrookShire-HOA.com and the email is info@new-brookshire-hoa.com.

Problem

Unable to send emails to gmail accounts

Lst couple of weeks most of my emails to Gmail accounts are not working??? The following address(es) failed:@gmail.com    host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [172.253.122.27]    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:    550-5.7.1 [

Question

Blog

Cannot publish my blog page

Question

remove the cName record or force the SSL script on the domain .htaccess file.

Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me sort something out. I have a website that was resold to me via HOMESTEAD but it is regsitered with Tucows It has been going to a old website. The folks at Hostgator said I ned to do the following and I would like to know how do I do this please. "Kind

Question

Add an Editor

I would like to add another person to be able to add and edit website inputs. Is this doable with out changing my status?

Question

Error 0x800CCC1A

Suddenly tonight receiving reported error (Ox800CCC1A):"Your server does not support the connection encryption type you have specified. Try changing the encryption method.  Contract your mail server administrator or internet service provider (ISP) for additional assistance'.

Problem

Can't send emails. Error of "sender rejected".

We are using a proprietary child care software system, and send emails through that system via our ISP provider (charter.net). Emails were going out fine, until recently when all emails associated with our domain name (chiemseecastle.com) are being rejected by the server.  Exact scenario looks

Problem

email

If I delete my website do I lose my domain email address?

Question

Find my TXT and add SPF/TXT's

I'm trying to fix our email problems. We have about 8,000 contacts in our constant contact database but when I send emails, a lot of them show as being sent but they never get them.  I was told it was because I was using a generic gmail email address.  I registered for Google Workspace an

Problem

Some emails are not being delivered

Greetings, Some of our emails are not being delivered to the recipient.  Can someone assist? 

Problem

Popular Posts

View More