Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
J
Emails Going to Spam

I've had to stop using the email associated with my homestead website, because so many recipients are not receiving them, they are getting filtered out as spam. The email is jim@singingboysbrewing.com and the website is www.singingboysbrewing.com I had a similar problem about a year ago, posted

Problem

All my emails flow to junk/spam

As of recently all my Clients have been telling me that my emails flow to their spam or junk folders- anyone to remedy this? I have never had a problem until 2-3 months ago.

Problem

email server settings

I am trying to setup my Android phone to view email via my Outlook, and need to know server settings (Pop 3? Imap? )

Problem

Paypal no longer compatible with Homestead so I need a new CC platform

Looking for recommendations on a new CC processing co to run my Homestead pmt buttons on. Please advise.

Question

Can anyone help me get tech support for original site builder?

I am willing to pay a fair price to get tech support, as needed, for meaningful help from an experienced Homestead support veteran who understands the original desktop site builder. If you are that person, please email ceo@kcaaradio.com If you know anyone from the old team that supported

Question

unable to use contact us

The contact us on our website is not working. It appears to be in the non robot code input.  No matter how it is input it will not send the email. 

Problem

POP Email Setup: Gmail

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. Click the Gear Icon > Settings. Click the Accounts and Import tab, then in the "Check mail from other accounts" section, click Add a mail account. Enter your email address and cl

Article

mobile website problem

I built a site many years ago with Homestead, before mobile devices, and now don't have control of my mobile accessible website content. How do I solve that problem??

Question

Some people can't reply to my emails

I have a few people that can receive and read my emails, but when they try to reply, it doesn't go through. It gives them an error message.  They've asked their tech person on their side, and they said it's my email server.

Question

Can't upload images!!

Hope someone can help! Internet connection is good, just images are not uploading... here is what I get. have spent HOURS trying...

Question

Popular Posts

View More