Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(85)
N
forgotten e mail password

For got password to one of my domain e mail systems, how does one retrieve or reset it

Question

You are charging me but webisite is not online

This is the second time you shut down our website without proper notification. It has now been down for an extended amount of time, over 6 months, but payment is current. Get it up NOW and refund at least 6 months of fee. Please bill me via paper, Robert Howe, 1340 North Ave, Sheboygan WI 53083 si

Question

help me create an account

Can you help me create an account on your site?

Question

DKIM

I keep getting emails from my homestead email account rejected because of DKIM. What is it and how do I get it?

Question

Change or add ID

I wish to change 2bgreenprofitably.com to 2bgp.com How do I do that?

Question

Email no working again.

gmail is rejecting emails sent from our homestead accounts again. Please fix again..

Question

Email code

How to disable the code option for the contact button?

Problem

question, how do I add PayPal payment method to my website?

how do I add PayPal payment method to my website

Question

Contact Form not sending email

My Contact form is not sending me emails anymore. It is set up with my email address, as it has been for years, and has worked.  It's important for my business to receive these emails.  Someone please contact me on how to fix this problem. 

Question

I too have the gmail emails being rejected

I confirmed the DNS data from poster in late June was as is for our domain My rejection says  550-5.7.26  SPF [dixieyork.com] with ip: [66.96.187.4] = did not pass 66.96.187.4 is not even an IP within the posters list of the exact IPs as should be for homestead nor does it show when I l

Problem

Popular Posts

View More