Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(112)
cannot get my email to work

want to start using my domains email and cannot get it to work.

Question

Reset Email Passcode

Hello, I was having with email and called in to get assistance. Now somehow, they must have changed my passcode because I can't even get in.  How do I reset my passcode to get in please.  I must say I have had the most horrible experience using the email system.  Recipients are not g

Problem

migrate email

Hello, I want to migrate emails for imapsync, but I need to know the ip of the server. Could you help with it?

Question

Thank you page after filling out form

How do I create a Thank you page after filling out my website form? I created a new page and saved it as thank you. When I click submit, I want the form to go to customers email address then thank you page. website Grow and Glow Landscape | Contact

Question

authenticate domain

How do I authenticate my domain for email to gmail recipients?

Question

website builder

In the control panel it says "You've been upgraded FREE to WebsiteBuilder!"I'm trying to start work on reinstalling my site on the new websitebuilder with my old domain, but the system is forcing me to choose an upgrade plan and pay again, despite it says "You've been upgraded FREE to WebsiteBuilder

Question

what is the fix for the gmail return problem?

keep getting error messages from gmail when I send mail to people on gmail, It says something about SPF not being correct. Isn't there a fix for this.

Problem

not receiving email from an email adress

We are not receiving emails from @oracle.com domain website. Can you whitelist the address?  the emails that are being sent to trafficphil@wtidi.com are not coming through and not going to spam either.  

Problem

imap or pop password

I've been using Windows Mail, but it is going away and being replaced by Outlook. Homestead is my server. To make the switch, I need my imap or pop3 password. Can you tell me what it is? Do I even need Outlook if I have Homestead?

Question

[URGENT]: Mailbox Support: Notification For david@inspirationgraphics.net - Reference #DXB16Z5

I am getting more and more of these types of emails - especially this one. They come from - enviopack@enviopack.com What's the best way to handle these - I mark them as spam and still get them.

Problem

Popular Posts

View More