Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
Email Specs

Our SPF is ok, but we need information on how to set up DKIM, DMARC, BIMI

Question

Email Server

Ask Homestead to confirm that our email server is shared with other Homestead Customers?!? How does this NOT effect our delivery and banning of spam accounts?

Question

Program Coordinator

Homestead is my ISP provider. When I tried to send out copies (bcc's) of an email to 120 recipients in Outlook, the System Administrator sent them all back with the code "554" "Too many recipients." What is the number of recipients I can send to?

Question

not sending emails

My emails are not being recieved with an attachment, pdf file and so forth. Natter of fact sending emails are very scetchy. Please fix. kathy@whisperinghooves.com

Problem

Forged email vulnerability

Unsolicited email. Is this something I should be concerned about?  Something I can fix or you have to do it on your end. Email of sender:  David Johnson <davidj.official313@gmail.com> Hello Team,   I am a security researcher and I provide information and knowledge regar

Question

MUSIC video and soundclips

How do I enter my music video and my sound clips on my MUSICIAN template?

Question

Roundcube email

How can I get on my Roundcube email and/or reset my password?

Question

Rephrase. Cannot send from Roundcube?

Why cannot I send emails from roundcube email?

Question

Roundcube Webmail password change?

How do I change my email password?

Question

Email account receiving errors

I cannot send or receive email on 'info@centerforhumanawakening.com'. I receive the following error message: Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for info@centerforhumanawakening.com.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for info@centerforhumanawakening.co

Problem

Popular Posts

View More