Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(89)
S
Email code

How to disable the code option for the contact button?

Problem

question, how do I add PayPal payment method to my website?

how do I add PayPal payment method to my website

Question

Contact Form not sending email

My Contact form is not sending me emails anymore. It is set up with my email address, as it has been for years, and has worked.  It's important for my business to receive these emails.  Someone please contact me on how to fix this problem. 

Question

I too have the gmail emails being rejected

I confirmed the DNS data from poster in late June was as is for our domain My rejection says  550-5.7.26  SPF [dixieyork.com] with ip: [66.96.187.4] = did not pass 66.96.187.4 is not even an IP within the posters list of the exact IPs as should be for homestead nor does it show when I l

Problem

Ongoing saga of gmail rejecting emails form homestead

Last year you fixed up one of my email accounts that gamil was rejecting emails from now all 4 of the main ones I use are being rejected. It is making it almost untenable to operate a business with these emails and I haev had to revery to using my private yahoo account a lot of the time. What can I

Problem

Round Cube Storage

How do I increase the amount of storage for my round cube email. I purchased the add on for additional storage but it is not showing. Do I need to assign it to a particular email account as there are quite a few on my account? Is there a phone number that I can call to talk to someone. Thank you, J

Problem

Can't send email

I am receiving emails but when I try to send it says it needs administrative approval. Have never had this happen.

Question

Add Storage to Google Workspace account

I cannot find any way to increase my storage amount using Homestead integrated Google Workspace account Admin Dashboard..

Problem

Not receiving prospective client form submissions

I tested the form several times and also checked spam/junk folder and not finding the form coming in. This slows down business dramatically.  I hope there is a fix soon.  Anyone else? 

Question

accidentally lost my original web site

I am old school... but I accidentally erased my original site. Can you restore it?

Problem

Popular Posts

View More