Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(130)
DNS Records for Homestead Email

Here are the DNS settings for Homestead email:                        A Records  Host Type Domain Name Points To mx yourdomain.com 66.96.142.50 mx yourdomain.com 66.9

Article

some emails not being delivered

I emailed out a number of important emails with attachments this weekend and 3 of them were not delivered. I had to go to my personal email to email the attachments to them. Is there a way I can be assured that Roundcube is delivering my emails, or should I change to another email provider.

Problem

Accepted Solution

Hotmail is blocking email sent from Homestead email account; please correct

Hotmail is blocking emails sent from my Homestead account. The emails that are blocked are those sent to several recipients if the recipients include someone with a Hotmail account.  This has happened a couple of times in the past, though not recently.  Can you please correct it?  Th

Problem

Email to gmail accounts is not going through

Our emails replying to customers are not going through when our customers have gmail accounts. Please fix this ASAP.  We are starting to lose business.

Problem

Gmail Unsolicited Message Error

We have a customer that I have corresponded with several times. They use a Gmail account.  Prior to yesterday, I was able to e-mail them; however, now our e-mails are being labeled as Unsolicited Messages.  In the error message, Google provided a link  to https://support.google.com/m

Problem

Gmail is bouncing back

Any email I send to a gmail account is bouncing back. Here is the message i am receiving: A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:   XXXXXXXX@gmail.com     host gmail-smtp-i

Problem

Contacting Support

No one answers the contact numbers provided. Anyone know what is going on? Not much point in having a support number if no one is going to answer it.

Problem

I cannot contact anyone at homestead- they are not answering the phone

I call - I am having issues with my email and support will not answer

Question

Added Google Workspace mailbox, now RoundCube mailboxes cannot receive mail

I converted one of our 9 RoundCube mailboxes to Google Workspace. I followed all the directions and made the DNS changes as prompted. I wondered when prompted that the MX records would replace (rather than be added to) existing MX records, but I trusted and accepted. The mailbox converted to Google

Problem

Emails not delivering

All of my customer emails are either being sent to their spam folder or not being delivered. Specifically all emails to anyone with a Gmail account. It appears that many others are having this problem, and some are being fixed by support. I cannot get in contact with anyone to get this fixed for our

Question

Popular Posts

View More