Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(174)
The Importance of an Eye-Catching Home Page

The results from our Twitter poll are in! The part of a website that people think is most important is:An Eye-Catching Home PageThe Home page of your website is the first thing people will see when they visit your site. This means that it is up to your Home page to make a great first impression, mor

Article

Account: Create a New Site

Homestead has a couple different builders that have been used over the years. There was the original Sitebuilder Desktop. That program is limited in it's use, since it is an older program that is less compatible with modern systems. There is Sitebuilder Plus. This is the online version of the Sitebu

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Contact Form Email Address

Setting up a contact form to your page is one of, if not, THE MOST essential pieces to building a website next to having a phone number or a street address listed. Maybe you just upgraded your email to a domain-specific address and you'd like to change that on your contact form? Perfect, you're in t

Article

Set email address for Contact form

I'm trying to add a Contact form, however I don't see a field/area to add the email address that it is sent to when the form is submitted

Question

URGENT: Ready to Design New Secure Website

I am expanding my business and am ready to update the design for my site which will hopefully eliminate the "Not Secure" note. I want to update my current site so that it has a new fresh design and is "secure." I also want to use the same exact URL. When I go to the Homestead page to "design a new s

Question

how to delete form submissions after answering them

I'm still not getting any form submissions even tho it looks like everything is ok. My question now is after I go and check for any submissions & answer them, how do I delete those out of my form submissions where I don't have to keep looking at them.

Question

Lost page

I just spent a wasted afternoon updating a page on my site and for some reason the entire page added itself onto the home page as a section 2. I have now lost the entire last. page. How can I revert to the original of yesterday?

Question

How to edit existing old site..

My church has a site Old Richmond Evangelical Methodist and I have offered to help as it hasn't been updated in over 4 years.  I can't find out how to edit and it seems you made a migration and it does prompt me to create a new site.. Is that my only option?? Thank youBetty

Problem

Accepted Solution

Can I create a new navigation menu on a page that doesn't replace my site navigation menu?

Every time I try to add a navigation menu, it replaces my site navigation menu. Is there a way to create a new one and still keep the main one?

Question

image resizing tool

I'm super frustrated. It seems weird that I can't edit my photos using the Homestead websitebuilder edit (in my Blog).  I upload my images and there is no tool to resize them after I preview them and want to adjust them.  They need to be resized sometimes and it's very inconvenient and fr

Question

Popular Posts

View More