Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
O

Accepted Solution

New Domain Name

Just acquired a new domain name from GoDaddy. How do I create a website with this new name? I have other websites with Homestead but can't remember e

posted 

11 d ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

10 d ago

Question

Closed

Old Site Builder vs New Website

I have a couple of websites made with the old Site Builder. I find the new website tools very confusing. Is it possible for me to add new pages on one

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

emily5008 

10 d ago

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Add Google Maps

If you want people to be able to find you at a physical location, there is no better way than adding a Google map to your site. It will provide an add

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

9 m ago

Article

I want to put my domain name on stand-by

I was wondering if I can stop paying and using my website but put my domain name on stand-by. I would still pay for the domain name. How can I do this

posted 

15 d ago

• 

Last response by 

joe5370 

15 d ago

Question

double click not working

for the life of me I can't get the double click to work over the text on a button to rename it. help?

posted 

20 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

15 d ago

Question

Subscription Based Website

I'm not sure I chose the correct website builder for what we need. We need it to subscription based so that users would have to pay to get into certai

posted 

16 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

16 d ago

Question

The Importance of a Mobile-Friendly Website

I’m sure you have heard the word mobile-friendly mentioned a lot more often than you have in previous years. As technology advances, many people

Article

Social Is Calling Up "Post Page" and Screenshot Again

It is happening on all my sites but on a couple of them I was able to use Facebook's debugger tool to correct the issue.  

posted 

16 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

16 d ago

Problem

Accepted Solution

Trying to update DNS

I have hit restore to original settings and have messed things up and I NEED HELP getting it back so my website is working.

posted 

17 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

17 d ago

Problem

Popular Posts

View More