Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(126)
M
the contact form on website

I have a contact form on my website www.newlegacybooks.com and when people fill out the form and send to me, it should go to my email address info@newlegacybooks.com but it is not working. I have tested it a few times by filling out the contact form but it never reaches my email.  What do I do

Question

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Advanced Features

There are four Advanced Features that are available in WebsiteBuilder store that you can turn on and customize. . These are: Integrated Shipping Discounts Global Variants Product Categories To edit these options:  Log into WebsiteBuilder, click on Store > Manage Products & Orders. The

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Add Keywords

Keywords are defined as a word or concept of great significancea word that acts as the key to a cipher or codean informative word used in an information retrieval system to indicate the content of a document.In WebsiteBuilder keywords are generated automatically based off the content that is actuall

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Payment Options

With WebsiteBuilder eCommerce, you can choose from 3 payment options: PayPal Stripe Cash on Delivery To choose your provider and set up your account: Log into WebsiteBuilder, click on Store > Manage Products & Orders > Settings. Scroll down to "Payment providers" and click Edit You ca

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Types of Text Boxes

In WebsiteBuilder, there are 4 different types of text boxes available:The first 3 options are Header Text Boxes, which will help convey information to search engines about your site content. Use these elements to communicate to search engines what your site is about. These three tags do have an imp

Article

Account: Create a New Site

Homestead has a couple different builders that have been used over the years. There was the original Sitebuilder Desktop. That program is limited in it's use, since it is an older program that is less compatible with modern systems. There is Sitebuilder Plus. This is the online version of the Sitebu

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Add & Edit Blog Posts

Since blogging is one of those many ways you can reach out to your people and be where they are, you may want to become familiar with all the ways to manage your posts. If you're not familiar with a how to add a blog, click here. In this article, we will discuss the basics of  "How to Manage yo

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Getting Started Part 1

This article will outline all the available options from the toolbar in WebsiteBuilder. This will help you get familiar with the functionality of the new builder to help you get a jump start on building your site. The first option is ELEMENTS, this is where you would look if you need to add anything

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Containers

By clicking Elements on the side bar, then on Containers there are some smart ways to add content to your website in a contained way. For example, if you want a box containing an image and piece of text, first add the container, then add your image and text box - this box now has

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Page Titles and Descriptions

Titles and descriptions are a very easy and important step in your SEO strategy.Page titles display in the browser tab for people visiting your site. They also appear as the link to your page in the search engine results page (SERP).Page descriptions also appear in the SERP as the snippet of text be

Article

Popular Posts

View More