Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(174)
M
New additions on Pricing Page added to every page!

Help!I updated my Pricing page with more images and somehow they all are appearing on the Home, About, Gallery AND Contact pages too! How do I delete this from those pages while keeping the new additional images on the Pricing page? Thankswww.besteverpetsitter.com

Problem

Original website to point to new Homestead Cloud site

Is there a way to point www.BodyForLifeSD.com to https://bodyforlifesd.homesteadcloud.com/

Question

I'm looking to remove website but keep email address

I'm looking to remove my website and only keep my email address with the domain. I'm no longer in need of the site and will keep the email for now should a previous customer reach out. I wasn't sure how to go about this. Thanks in advance.

Question

Manager

How to change the user name/ email?

Question

Website Hosted at Homestead, Domain held with GoDaddy

Hi, Long story short, the company decided to consolidate all domain names we had in one place (the chosen registrar was GoDaddy).The domain name that was hosted here before is now transferred to GoDaddy.In the GoDaddy domain management, we've set the DNS nameservers to point to Homestead's. Wh

Problem

I added a website domain and can't see it in the pull down to edit and create it

What do I need to do to start working on my new domain name?

Question

Emails going to spam

Hello. All of a sudden all of my emails are going to spam folders. My email is david@blevinshomeimprovement.com - what needs to be updated? Thanks

Problem

Accepted Solution

How can we create a QR code for our Website

I would like to create a QR code for my website. Does Homestead assist with this?

Question

Accepted Solution

Form with drop down choices

The contact form seems great for a quick thing to fill out. But in the previous version of website builder I was able to create forms with drop downs, and give people the ability to choose button choices, etc.   Once they hit submit, I was able to send them to another page and also get an

Problem

The mobile site images are different in size when published vs the preview.

The mobile site images are different in size when published vs the preview. They shrink in the published version but are sized correctly in the editor and preview.

Question

Popular Posts

View More