Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(141)
Email is not coming through Thunderbird

I noticed I was not receiving emails through Thunderbird so I deleted homestead account and added again and received for a couple days and now nothing. When I deleted and tried to add them again, it said could not configure.  I tried auto, manual, nothing works.  

Problem

Portfolio Box Sizes

Hi, I am working on a portfolio page for our new site and I was wondering if there is a setting where you can make the size of the popup boxes larger when someone clicks on one of the images in the portfolio. I think I have tried all the settings but nothing seems to work. I even tried increasing t

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Google Analytics

Google Analytics is a web analytic program offered by Google. It allows you to see where visitors come from, what they do when they reach your site, and how long they are there for. It also allows you to track information like what browser or device type is most often used to view your pages.With th

Article

Cropping

Is it possible to crop an image after it is placed on the page?

Question

can visitors post comments

Is there a way to set up a comment submission page that posts to a public feed automatically? TIA

Question

Can not add item to shopping cart

I have added my products to SiteBuilder, and have published. In preview, I cannot add items to the shopping cart.

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Password Protected Pages

In WebsiteBuilder, you can password protect individual pages on your site. To do this: Open the desired site in WebsiteBuilder and select the Pages on the left. Then, to the right of the desired page click the 3 horizontal lines and then select Settings.Check the password box and enter your password

Article

Need assistance. I deleted my site by mistake

I was adding a new page to my site (bomalley.homestead.com). I tried to move a folder, but it duplicated the top folder (bomalley). When I tried to delete it, I deleted everything. Is there a way to recover my lost folders/files?

Question

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Advanced Features

There are four Advanced Features that are available in WebsiteBuilder store that you can turn on and customize. . These are: Integrated Shipping Discounts Global Variants Product Categories To edit these options:  Log into WebsiteBuilder, click on Store > Manage Products & Orders. The

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Add Keywords

Keywords are defined as a word or concept of great significancea word that acts as the key to a cipher or codean informative word used in an information retrieval system to indicate the content of a document.In WebsiteBuilder keywords are generated automatically based off the content that is actuall

Article

Popular Posts

View More