Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(177)
Item in store not updating as sold

Using Website Builder. Item Elephant Stein Golden Russet $65 sold a couple of weeks ago. At first is did not register as sold, then it did. Then it showed back up as not sold. So today I went to "manage store' and manually clicked "0 items" and toggled it to not be visible. It STILLS shows up on th

Problem

Creating a search feature on a website page

Is it possible to create a search feature on a website page? For example, we have many different events included on a website page. A visitor is looking for a specific event. We would like it if they could enter a key word and it would bring them to that section of the page. Is there a way to do tha

Question

SELECTING WEBSITE DESIGN FOR MY NEW PROJECT WITH SERVER ERROR

Hi Please kindly assist me on my current issue - I can't start the design due to Server Error - see attached I'm trying to select the Design below but always giving me this error for 2 days - since i enrolled on Platinum Package. Can anyone help on this issue? Even if i

Problem

Paste text

How do I paste copied text from my computer into a text box on Website Builder?

Question

deleting a domain

I wish to delete a webpage from my homestead account it say in order to do that I have to delete the domain name yet when I do that it send me to an error 404 page saying that it is not valid page. how can I get it removed>

Problem

Can I transfer a homestead website to different homestead account

I created a website for a non-profit, and they now need to handle the website updates - I do not want them sigining in to my account to do so, if they create a new account, can that website be transferred to them?  

Question

How long does it take for web site changes to be visible online?

How long does it take for web site changes to be visible online?

Question

New Website

I started creating a new website yesterday on a new template. I created five new pages and saved various information on it.  Closed the website and when I went back to look for the website it was no longer there.  What happened to my new website?

Question

How do I redirect a Web Builder menu button to my existing Square store?

I have an existing online Square store. I am currently rebuilding my Homestead website with Web Builder, and I need to redirect one of my pages on the navigation menu to my Square store. I DO NOT want to build a new store via Web Builder. I simply want people to click my store button on the menu and

Question

Additional Domain

We purchased an additional domain name that we want to have point to our main domain and website when people search it. How do we do this with homestead?

Question

Popular Posts

View More