Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(174)
M
mobile website store categories

On PC if you go to my website store, you are able to view categories. If you go to my store via mobile phone, it only shows view products. Customers are always contacting me, asking if there is anyway to view categories and I have to tell them to tap on "view all products" and that's the only way th

Question

Store in Website Builder not showing all products in category when editing.

This has been ongoing for a few months now. When I am editing in my store I can not see all of the products in a category. It is very cumbersome to have to always go find a product in the "All products" category. I have tried clearing the cache/history, logging off/on. Nothing brings it back to when

Problem

Website builder software changes, please.

There isn't a 'suggestions' or 'tech support' place that I can see, so I'll drop it here. I asked about it years ago.  Doesn't seem to be much activity related to improving the WebsiteBuilder software.I'd like to be able to move a single text box with my arrow keys, similar to moving an image.

Idea

Adding a menu on the mobile version

I've created a site (not complete yet) with a header that includes a logo & menu, the logo part of the header appears on the mobile version of the site, but the menu doesn't, I was anticipating the three dashes to show. I've gone into the mobile view in the website builder and can't see an op

Problem

WebsiteBuilder: Link Text

To link text in your Website Builder site, Add text box by clicking Elements, Text, and choose the type of text box you want. Then, highlight the text you want to link and click the link icon A window will come up with all your linking options. Choose the circle next to the type of link yo

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Payment Options

With WebsiteBuilder eCommerce, you can choose from 3 payment options: PayPal Stripe Cash on Delivery To choose your provider and set up your account: Log into WebsiteBuilder, click on Store > Manage Products & Orders > Settings. Scroll down to "Payment providers" and click Edit You ca

Article

Problem updating the domain to the new site

I pointed the site domain to the new site recently built in the Website Builder. The old site was in the previous builder. All I'm getting is a message saying the site is hosted and managed by Homestead, but no site.

Question

Forms

I have a form on one of our pages and want it to be sent to a certain email. When I click on the submit form button and I select the email and put the email I want the form sent to, save and publish. When I open our website and I fill out the form and hit submit it opens up outlook and no email was

Problem

New domain not working

Hey, I hope someone from the Homestead team can look at my new website and domain as it is not working. 10xreadingchallenge.com

Problem

Install a SSL Certificate

Hoiw do I do it on Homestead?

Question

Popular Posts

View More