Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(173)
Change blog date format

How do you change the date format for blog posts from mm/dd/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy?

Question

Cant find website

Published website but cant be found. I get an error message. My domain was pointed to homestead technologies last week from Go Daddy Oops! This website has not been published yet.

Problem

WebsiteBuilder: Editing the Mobile Site

Optimizing your site to be mobile friendly is crucial nowadays. Mobile-friendly websites will be at the core of website indexing with Google starting in March 2021. This is very important for sites that are not mobile-friendly. Read more on this subject here. https://community.homestead.com/co

Article

Uploading Images errors

Why do some pdf images upload fine and others of same size will not with 401 text or text 4 errors?

Question

Mobile Updates on Duda are not Updating. Why?

I made some updates on my Mobile Duda account. The changes are made, but not updated on the public site. Why not?

Question

Why does my site show up as not being secure?

When viewing my website, I get warning that the pages aren't secure and sensitive information should not be entered. Why is this happening?

Question

I want to add a catalog of products and prices to my page. How do i make a turning page catalog?

I would like to have the ability to add a catalog to certain pages of my website. This would entail that when a person clicks on the catalog (or flyer) option that a seperate section would pop up with the catalog/flyer and the customer would be able click and turn the pages of the catalog.

Question

Design Hiccup

I posted a blog post today and added a couple pictures in it. When I did, it created a giant blank space on the page below the content of the post.  This is not an issue created by the blog post template because it is fine on other posts and even on this post it's fine until I add the pictures

Question

Accepted Solution

Add a webmaster persona to an existing site

Hello. I have been asked to take over webmaster duties for a Homestead site, but I am not able to find a way to create a webmaster or administrative account for myself so I can have a separate login for the update work vs. the account owner, who is an officer of the organization and should maintain

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Link Text

To link text in your Website Builder site, Add text box by clicking Elements, Text, and choose the type of text box you want. Then, highlight the text you want to link and click the link icon A window will come up with all your linking options. Choose the circle next to the type of link yo

Article

Popular Posts

View More