Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(174)
Desktop version

I am unable to download the desktop sitebuilder version to my computer it keeps giving me an error 404 code. I really don't like the online sitebulider version as we have a slow internet connection, i also can't access my files as easily on it. How can i download sitebuilder to my computer?

Question

how do I convert current website to mobile view

we currently have a website but it is not mobile friendly. Do I need to recreate a site or is there a conversion tool?

Problem

products

I have 14 products but only 5 products show up when "all products" is selected. How can I fix this?  I'm using websitebuilder.

Problem

Help. New website not publishing

I purchased URL several days ago... selected a stock site, customized it to me, saved each page, hit publish and it says successful BUT the site is not on the web. Went to PREVIEW site but it says... CAN'T REACH THIS PAGE. Help???  

Question

Thank you message as a link to another page on my site in my mailing list

I can type in that page but the link isn't there for the user, meaning they would have to figure it out on their own instead of follow the link. Option 2 is to give a password to the hidden page in the thank you place, but i don't see that as an option either.  

Question

Accepted Solution

Need help with Products page. Can't seem to find or make what I need

I'm making a website for our business that's a supplier, which means we're not an e-commerce. Website is for introducing the company and the product. I've looked over some templates for our need, and found some. They allow me to list 3 items per row with the item's name and a brief description. I

Problem

WebsiteBuilder: Editing the Mobile Site

Optimizing your site to be mobile friendly is crucial nowadays. Mobile-friendly websites will be at the core of website indexing with Google starting in March 2021. This is very important for sites that are not mobile-friendly. Read more on this subject here. https://community.homestead.com/co

Article

Accepted Solution

Can I change the template while I'm making a new site?

I keep creating and deleting new websites because I couldn't find a way to change the template when editing a website. Is there a way to just simply change the website templates as I'm editing a site instead of having to delete and creating a new one just to change to another template?

Question

Accepted Solution

Navigation Menu

Hello - I noticed today if you go to my page https://www.allohiosealants.com/testimonials & try to click the home page on the navigation menu it does not work but works with the other buttons. How do I fix this? Thank you

Question

Popular Posts

View More