Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
Question re Website Builder

I've been using Sitebuilder Plus for many years (some days too long!). My company website - www.tusker-international.com - works fine. I very rarely h

Question

Unsafe website?

This server could not prove that it is absolutesolutions.biz; its security certificate is from ssl916769.cloudflaressl.com. This may be caused by

posted 

8 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

18 h ago

Problem

Sorry to say this, and perhaps I am missing something, but so far, I DETEST the new Website Builder!

I have several sites with your company, and have really LOVED how easy it was to add content, add photos, adjust everything, etc. The new Website Buil

posted 

12 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

18 h ago

Question

Have the images stored at My Image in Homestead URL?

I ask this question because I would like to link the image from my page to the same one, but bigger size. In your previous version of Sitebuilder I ha

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 d ago

Question

It's me again. WHY cannot HOMESTEAD have ALL of our files imported into the Website Builder?

I am not beating a dead horse, so please, don't anyone accuse me of that. I want to know: #1 - Why are not all of our websites automatically importe

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

emily5008 

2 d ago

Question

Secure site issues

I made my web site secure several weeks (maybe even months) ago, and today, suddenly, I get the attached message - "forbidden".  See the attache

posted 

4 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 d ago

Question

How can I check the performance of my store when it is under construction?

hello, I need to check the performance of my store, I created few pages and want to know if every things are ok. Should I publish it to know? Once I

posted 

3 d ago

• 

Last response by 

juliamekhanik4266 

3 d ago

Question

Page Length in Website builder

How do I set the page length in website builder I have deleted all sections i don't want and still the page goes to blank when I preview Please help

posted 

3 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 d ago

Question

Turn off website temporarily

I want to turn off website temporarily

posted 

4 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 d ago

Problem

website access on mobile devices

I would like to set up our website for mobile devices. I saw a link on the site which offered instructions.  Just want to know whether you have

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 d ago

Question

Popular Posts

View More