Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(174)
M
Where can I find template regarding childcare?

I need help finding existing templates.

Question

the way website displays on mobiles

When I view the gallery on a mobile phone neither the picture name or description are displayed.

Question

booking capability

Does Homestead offer booking/reservation capability on the websites?

Question

HOW TO ADD A BLOG TO WEBSITE

In the tutorials it show something different then what I find on my site to create a blog. The tutorial show a completely different way how do add the blog

Question

Photo edit

I deleted a photo and added a photo. I hit the save button and then the publish button. The edits don't show up on my webpage. What did I do wrong? Thank you. Gene

Problem

list of document and image files

I want a "standard" directory listing of all of my files, as presented on a PC: name, type, size, and date created/posted to Homestead. I know I need to do some housekeeping but knowing which files to remove without opening each one will be very labor intensive. The old type of file listing used i

Question

Spam message when sending email to Gmail recipient.

I recently added a new Domain to my Homestead account and setup email accounts. I get the message below when sending emails to Gmail. Is there a setting I'm missing? Be careful with this message Gmail could not verify that it actually came from atdicorporation.com. Avoid clickin

Question

Accepted Solution

HOW DO I START WITH A BLANK PAGE?

I've been with Homestead for many years. It use to be SO EASY. Now it's NOT! How the heck do I start a website with blank pages. I do NOT want to use a template!   HELP

Problem

WebsiteBuilder: SSL

To activate the SSL for a domain that is registered with Homestead and connected to a WebsiteBuilder site, follow these steps. 1. Go to https://homesteadssl.com/ and enter your domain name. 2. Select submit. The next screen will provide an IP address to point to. Copy the IP

Article

Issue with security code inside Contact Us dialogue box

As a test I enter my contact information inside a contact us dialogue box, the issue is the security code will accept the exact lettering that is being entered in order for the process the sender's request for information. What is the correction for this or is there an additional programming step?

Problem

Popular Posts

View More