Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(126)
H
restore domain

I would like to restore a domain I had a few months ago. I let it go. www.barcelonacuisine.com When I type the domain name in it says the name is taken, when searching it does not connect to a new owner, I don't think it's taken. Can you please check if it is still in my name and I can have it ba

Problem

Special Characters showing on website - Need fix ASAP

I already have a ticket open, have called this in twice last Friday, July 12th. (actually 3 times, 1st rep disconnected the call)  My website all of a sudden has special characters showing up and looks awful.  I had made no changes at all, it was fine after my last publish earlier in the

Problem

Restore my domain

https://community.homestead.com/users/5f2a87c7c17a0646ff78699d I would like to restore a domain I had a few months ago. I let it go. www.barcelonacuisine.com When I type the domain name in it says the name is taken, when searching it does not connect to a new owner, I don't think it's taken. Can

Problem

User

How do we link pages on the website to drop-down menus on the main site menu at the top of the page? And how can we make a feature like background color cover the whole page, not just one section?

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Contact Forms

Forms are a great way for visitors to provide specific information to you via an email. First click on the Elements tab on the left, then in the Contact section, click on Contact form.Position the form in the desired spot on the page and click your left mouse button. This will drop the form onto the

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Save History

WebsiteBuilder keeps a history of each save point on your site. You can view and revert to any of these save points at any time. So if you make some changes that you decide not to use, you can easily switch back to the previous version, or even several versions back. To restore a save point, click o

Article

Email is not coming through Thunderbird

I noticed I was not receiving emails through Thunderbird so I deleted homestead account and added again and received for a couple days and now nothing. When I deleted and tried to add them again, it said could not configure.  I tried auto, manual, nothing works.  

Problem

New Website not online, error message: "Domain cant be verified as it doesn't exist on builder" SOLVED!

I just built a new website, www.BackyardMoviesColorado.com. It's been less than 24 hours (over 48 now) since it was first published and it isn't showing up online.  I'm assuming that it's just the DNS propagating and it takes time for that to happen.  BUT, when I try to install the SSL fr

Problem

Portfolio Box Sizes

Hi, I am working on a portfolio page for our new site and I was wondering if there is a setting where you can make the size of the popup boxes larger when someone clicks on one of the images in the portfolio. I think I have tried all the settings but nothing seems to work. I even tried increasing t

Question

Google Analytics

I'm having a hard time installing the GA4 I just created to my website, when I go to the Homestead setting "Google Analytics" I add the G-code and it doesn't do anything I go to Google Analytics to test the code it says it hasn't been installed can someone help me with this I attached a screenshot

Question

Popular Posts

View More