Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(174)

Accepted Solution

You got some Splainin' to do, Lucy!!!

hostmaster@hs-support.homestead-inc.com is the website that said I had to renew. Below you will find the email that I received. If it came from you, I have two days left. I just deleted a mysterious site [dev012345]. It appears that someone exchanged "achaia-ccty.org for that illegitimate site. Beca

Problem

Downgrading a site

I need to downgrade my site. I cannot find a way to move from a 'website gold package' to a basic starter package.  Ecommerce is not working for me and I just want a basic presence.  I have cancelled my service on the Homestead site... but receive a message to call Canc

Question

View prior published version of website

Hi I deleted something I need now How can I see prior published version of website?

Question

WebsiteBuilder: OG Image

If you want to specify what image is used when someone shares/posts/likes your website on Facebook you can add this snippet of code to the tag: <meta property="og:image" content="http://www.domain.com/image.jpg"/> We need to replace the image url with the image you wish to use. Make sure you h

Article

How to delete domain names so as not to pay yearly

Just trying to figure out how to delete a few domain names that i am currently paying for as i no longer want them. I am about to pay my yearly and would like to see how to delete them before paying. Thank you

Question

Website insights vs. Visitors

I put a visitor tool on my website and according to it, I've had 21 visitors to my site. According to Homestead's Website Insights I've had 121. Why would there be such a discrepency?

Question

Page Issue

When I click on the "Other Info" page on my site, this error message pops up: "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."  What is going on to cause this? 

Question

Page not showing

I have created and published a new page in my website. When I go to the site and navigate to that page, I get this message: The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Help? thanks! howardcincotta.com is the website, Kirkus Indie Revie

Question

Cannot Edit DNS

When in Advanced DNS Editing, I see "It appears that our partners are experiencing some technical difficulties, so we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later."Please advise as to how I can edit my DNS settings.

Problem

Photo Gallery Saves Publishes Old Gallery ** NO change

Tried saving to photo gallery page only and to website page photo gallery. pressed F5 before I exit homestead, the olnew gallery published..It isn't corrected on the site when searched on internet. Is there another solution? This happened before last year,  but it corrected itself last time.&n

Question

Popular Posts

View More