Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
text box

How do I add a text box, or otherwise add text to a new blank page I created? Just now using the new website developer format, and creating my web pa

Question

Why are pictures not uploading from the library onto the websites?

I have tried most of the day to upload pictures into the templates on my website from the library and they are not uploading or are and only the backg

posted 

21 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 d ago

Problem

WebsiteBuilder: SSL

To activate the SSL for a domain that is registered with Homestead and connected to a WebsiteBuilder site, follow these steps. 1. Go to 

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

blanca5060 

6 d ago

Article

How do I get my website to show up on google when I search for it?

When I type in key words our website is still not showing up on google even though it has been published, and we are able to see it when we type in th

posted 

7 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 d ago

Question

Accepted Solution

transfers of domain

Well, everything seemed to be going smoothly until today. Today, I first got an email telling me that my domain had successfully transferred to my Ho

posted 

8 d ago

• 

Last response by 

nancy8405 

8 d ago

Problem

Websitebuilder not connecting to internet for editing

When I try to edit using websitebuilder it gives me an error that the software is not connecting to the internet. My internet connection is fine.&nbs

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

9 d ago

Problem

Elements from desktop not showing up in mobile view

I have been using WB and loving it and never had a problem before. Hope you can help me. Below are screen shots. Top one is my webpage, next two are w

posted 

9 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

9 d ago

Question

How does eCommerce work?

I would like to see any site with eCommerce, just want to know how it works. Thank you, Julia.

posted 

10 d ago

• 

Last response by 

juliamekhanik4266 

10 d ago

Question

Account: Create a New Site

Homestead has a couple different builders that have been used over the years. There was the original Sitebuilder Desktop. That program is limited in i

posted 

4 y ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

10 d ago

Article

New Sites!

Happy Easter! I published three new sites and assigned their respective domains.  None of the sites is showing up on its domain yet.  Perha

posted 

11 d ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

10 d ago

Problem

Popular Posts

View More