Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(126)
WebsiteBuilder: Google Analytics

Google Analytics is a web analytic program offered by Google. It allows you to see where visitors come from, what they do when they reach your site, and how long they are there for. It also allows you to track information like what browser or device type is most often used to view your pages.With th

Article

I log in and this is the message I receive on a white screen, nothing else."The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." I need access to my websites.

Question

Cropping

Is it possible to crop an image after it is placed on the page?

Question

can visitors post comments

Is there a way to set up a comment submission page that posts to a public feed automatically? TIA

Question

WHOIS contact information

I have reviewed the contact information provided in a recent email message. Everything that I control is correct except my office telephone. It is listed as +1.1910455992. It should be +1.9104559921. I attempted to correct that entry and did not change anything else. My First name is listed as N La

Question

WebsiteBuilder: SSL

To activate the SSL for a domain that is registered with Homestead and connected to a WebsiteBuilder site, follow these steps. 1. Go to https://homesteadssl.com/ and enter your domain name. 2. Select submit. The next screen will provide an IP address to point to. Copy the IP

Article

Can not add item to shopping cart

I have added my products to SiteBuilder, and have published. In preview, I cannot add items to the shopping cart.

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Password Protected Pages

In WebsiteBuilder, you can password protect individual pages on your site. To do this: Open the desired site in WebsiteBuilder and select the Pages on the left. Then, to the right of the desired page click the 3 horizontal lines and then select Settings.Check the password box and enter your password

Article

Need assistance. I deleted my site by mistake

I was adding a new page to my site (bomalley.homestead.com). I tried to move a folder, but it duplicated the top folder (bomalley). When I tried to delete it, I deleted everything. Is there a way to recover my lost folders/files?

Question

acknowledgement to form being submitted

I have a form on my website but when someone submits form there is no "acceptance". It just stays on the form.  Is there a way to acknowledge the form was successfully submitted?

Question

Popular Posts

View More