Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(149)
SiteBuilder Plus Alternatived?

I have one group on the old Site Builder Plus and and another on the Websitebuilder. I REALLY do not like the new Websitebuilder, can I re-vert all my content back to the old application?

Question

"A Record www" missing on Homestead.com end.

I noticed some of my sites show up on the internet without the www and some with. After checking the DNS settings for all my sites on homesteads end, it appears that the A Record www is missing for some sites. Is the www required for the A record?

Question

phone number won't go away

I opened site builder and the phone on my website has been changed to (520) 900-1829. I can delete the number and save it then refresh my page but soon as I place the phone number back on my site it changes to a different number. I used a different area code of the phone number and it works, as soon

Question

Website Not Coming Up

I have two websites and one of them is not coming up...I just get an error message that the server is not available. It was pulling up fine...what happened?

Problem

How to add pdf or xls to one of my pages (not a downloadable file)

One of my pages on my web site is for "Tournament Results". I created the results file in excel and converted it to a pdf. I would like to paste it on the "Results" page but can only seem to create a link to download it. I can copy and paste the text into a text box but then it is completely not for

Question

Every image in my galleries are accompanied by a background image of the same size, doubling the time taken for a browser to load them.

All the images in my galleries are set to 100% opaque but WebSiteBuilder saves a background image of the same size for each and every one, doubling the time taken for a browser to load my galleries. Surely this is a bug.

Problem

Google to use INP from March 2024

Google Search Console states "INP will replace FID as a part of Core Web Vitals in March 2024". What do I have to do to prepare for this? My understanding is that to remain high on Google rankings, on average my web site needs to load on a mobile in less a fifth of a second. How can I modify my web

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Page Titles and Descriptions

Titles and descriptions are a very easy and important step in your SEO strategy.Page titles display in the browser tab for people visiting your site. They also appear as the link to your page in the search engine results page (SERP).Page descriptions also appear in the SERP as the snippet of text be

Article

Updating the look of my website

Hello, Can you tell me what's the best way for me to update the look and feel of an existing website that is hosted here on Homestead? Can I build the look an feel of the site offline somehow and re-launch? Thanks Peter

Question

I have a section that has a background image, how do I set the Alt text?

I am trying to optimize my pages and images and am using an image as a background of a section. This is not allowing me to enter Alt Text for accessibility.  I used one of the templates that has a scroll function on the desktop and want to keep that look.  www.farmweddingde.com How can I

Question

Popular Posts

View More