Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(174)
D
I deleted my domain and website why do I still see it when I open the old link?

I deleted my domain and website why do I still see it when I open the old link on another tab?

Question

GTM Install

I was told I need to add a new analytics code to all pages of my website. Does anyone know how to do this?

Question

ACCESS FOR EDITING

If we want multiple website editors do they work off the same user ID & password or can they have separate access? If so, how do they get set up?

Question

Why is it asking me to 'choose new design' on an established, published site. So frustrating.

Same problem I have had numerous times with legacy websites built using WebsiteBuilder. I can not access/edit coltonodom.com. I only allows me to open in the Sitebuilder platform and start over. You guys have had to fix for me on numerous websites. Can you please fix it on this one?

Problem

Having trouble changing DNS settings

I'm switching E-commerce providers and have to change the DNS settings to point to my new provider but I keep getting this error: "It appears that our partners are experiencing some technical difficulties, so we were unable to submit your A Record, CNAME, MX and TXT Record changes at this time. P

Problem

Duplicating entire site

Is there a way to duplicate a website? I don't think there is, but it never hurts to ask. lol. tia PS. I'm in the newest Website Builder

Question

We use to have special effects with texts - What happened???? Not pictures - Text Like banners

What happened???? Not pictures  - Text   Like banners

Question

WebsiteBuilder: Add an Image

Click on Elements > Images > ImageThis will bring up a page that gives you options for selecting an image. You can either:-Add Image from upload-Add image via link-Select from images you've already added-Use stock imagesSelect the desired image and click Place. The image will be placed on the

Article

404 notices

For two days now I have been unable to use a template as a starting point for a new site. It keeps either crashing, not saving, or giving me a server 404 message.  Is this your problem or mine?  Also, what happened to a blank page option????

Problem

When I Choose a design to start my website, nothing happens and I can't start editing it.

When I Choose a design to start my website, nothing happens and I can't start editing it. How do I get a template to work on?

Question

Popular Posts

View More