Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(155)
Website not loading

My website http://www.laurelharbormarina.com/ is not loading. Can someone look into this asap

Problem

WebsiteBuilder: OG Image

If you want to specify what image is used when someone shares/posts/likes your website on Facebook you can add this snippet of code to the tag: <meta property="og:image" content="http://www.domain.com/image.jpg"/> We need to replace the image url with the image you wish to use. Make sure you h

Article

account blocked

I was trying to upload a picture and   it   came up  saying  account   blocked    cloudflare ray id 83da4d8f9d5daae9 It  wanted  me  to  email   the  siteowner  but  I  can't   find 

Problem

select a design

how to select a design for a new website

Question

I am taking on our organization's web site and have several questions

can there be more than one email address/user on the homestead website builder? Is the browser version limited compared to the desktop app? I am a mac user can I create a new site to develop a new design alongside our existing site? will there be a charge for this? do you offer wordpress hosting?

Question

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Store Settings

Before you're able to publish your store, there are some store settings that you will need to go over.  Log into WebsiteBuilder, click on Store > Manage Products & Orders > Settings. This will bring you to the Main Settings. On the Main tab for Settings, you'll be able to change your General info

Article

i cannot edit my existing website ,

i cannot edit my existing website , When I click edit , the builder does not load. I have windows 10 desktop and my account is current.

Problem

Second Image for an item

I have the primary image on the site, I want to click to add a second (inside) image to the same primary photo.

Question

Web Site Builder File System

I run a web site for my rotary club. Each week I swap out a copy of the club bulletin which is a pdf file.  I delete the old file and uplaoad the new using the same name so the link from the web page does not have to change.  I save and publish but when I go look at the site live, I see t

Question

DELETE SOME OF MY WEBSITES BUT KEEP ONE

I have 3 websites with Homestead and need to delete two of them as I am closing the businesses. Please show me how to do that.  Thank you. 

Question

Popular Posts

View More