Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (892)

Most Recent
Quiz Questions

I had the old Site Builder before on Windows 7and it had a useful feature for posting quiz questions like Multiple Choice, Short Answer etc. I can not find an equivalent feature on my current WebSite Builder  based on Windows 10. Is there one, or is it no longer available?

Question

Trying to update my DNS settings for my website host

I was instructed by the company that hosts my website that I need to update my DNS settings that expire March 31st. So following their instructions I was to update my CNAME to Host:_acme-challenge points to: freehanddesigns.net.e19495872d45cfe6.dcv.cloudfare.com But Homestead wouldn't let me Plea

Problem

Cannot Send Emails to Gmail Addresses

I see many others have had this issue. Our firm sends out many emails to clients. However, anyone with a gmail account does not receive out messages.  This has been happening for months.

Question

payment change

how do i change any payment information

Question

I want to cancel my add ons but keep my basic package for the one site.

How do I cancel add ons but keep my current one site active?

Question

EMAIL DOWN

Hi one of our mail address are down... anyone having the same issue?

Question

Site not publishing

DurandNow.com - I've made some changes that have not yet published. I've pressed "publish" numerous times.

Problem

Search bar feature?

In my store, I'd like to place a search bar feature for my customers. Does Homestead provide such a feature yet?

Question

Plan Options

We currently have website gold plus plan, what other options are there? Can email be independent of website account

Question

Where did the changes go?

I posted lots of changes on our website and none are showing up when I look at the pages. What happened?

Problem

Respond to questions?

Does anyone from Homestead read these posts????? it is under help but l have to see one answered by the company?????

Question

Neet help to set up Webmail

There is no option for EMAIL on my list. Can you help me to set one up? Mary Ann Carman Author

Question

Cancel account

I haven't used homestead.com in years and it keeps charging my credit card. I need to close it but I really don't know the account number. All I remember is my email address I used when I created it. Can you help.

Question

Under Websites manager - "view stats"-traffic is not showing up.

When I check the "view stats" there are only one or two hits showing up for the month of January, 2024. Those of us who belong to this group gathered on January 9 to January 12, 2024.  We were constantly signing in and out of the site but not one got recorded in the stats for those dates.

Problem

Emails

To anyone whose email is still down... all of our emails are back up as of today; however, passwords were all reset to a default value. You will need to go to the "Email" tab in your Homestead account, click the arrow next to each email, then click "Edit Mailbox" and reset your password to whatever

Problem

Changing domain name to new website

How do I change my domain name from my original site to a new one I have created? Thanks in advance. Susie.

Question

Google Search console message "Duplicate without user-selected canonical"

Google search console is sending me this message. "Reasons preventing your pages from being indexed, Duplicate without user-selected canonical" My research tells me that I need a "canonical tag". Can this be done in website builder? If so, can somebody tell me how? Thanks

Question

Is this a phishing email?

Received this email today. Haven’t had much of a problem with junk mail until recently, and this seems like a phishing email?

Question

email problems: Could this possibly escalate into a serious reputational problem for Homestead on social media?

I've been having the same problems with my email as everyone else and was wondering what is the likelihood of this escalating into a serious reputational problem on social media with financial consequences for Homestead. Thinking out loud here-you, know, (I heard from a friend) that these kind of m

Question

Why is my domain going to expire

Why do I have an email saying my domain is going to expire.

Question