Data Migration from Roundcube to Google Workspace
You can create both Google Workspace and Roundcube mailboxes under the same/different domains.
You can create Google Workspace mailboxes with the same/different email address as your existing Roundcube mailbox.
*Use the temporary password provided upon the Google Workspace account creation. The Roundcube password is also set to this temporary password and can be used to access Roundcube. The password can be changed after login*
In order to transfer the data from Roundcube to Google Workspace, you need to:
- Google Workspace Admin- login to admin dashboard https://myaccount.google.com/
- Click on Account > Data migration
- Click on the link “SET DATA MIGRATION UP”
- Select Migration Source= IMAP, item Type= Email, Connection Protocol= IMAP
- IMAP Server Address= imap.homestead.com
- Enter RC Email address and Password
- On the Configuration Setting page, Select Migration Start Date, Migration Options, and Add Destination (Google Workspace Email Address)
- Hit START button
Data Migration is started and Status is shown as Initializing, as soon as the migration is completed Status is shown as Complete
Now the RC emails should have been transferred to the Google Workspace mailbox