homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Thursday, April 2nd, 2020 6:40 PM

WebsiteBuilder: Organize Documents in Folders

WebsiteBuilder: Organize Documents in Folders
These instructions will show how to create folders to organize files and sort documents using WebsiteBuilder.

1. Click on ElementsFilesDocument.

2. From the bottom right click Add Folder.

3. Create folder name and click ok.

4. From the all documents tab select the file/s you want to move (selected files will have a check mark present). Select Move To Folder.

5. Select the folder to move the document to and click ok. 

Open the folder to see the documents available in that folder. 

All documents will also be stored in the All Documents folder, if you delete a file from the all documents folder it will also be deleted from the subfolder. 

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

4 years ago

Up until earlier this year I was able to upload zipped files with pdf documents in them for musicians to access and make copies of their music for practicing.  What happened to this feature?  I am no longer able to upload zipped files.  I cannot hardly upload each individual pdf...there are just too many.  Keeping them accessible in zipped files takes less space and is very easy for musicians to find when labeled for their instrument.  Please return this feature back to Website Builder!
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

The WebsiteBuilder engineering team does make changes and updates to the functions of the builder and this may have been altered for technological benefits. I can definitely send some feedback about the concern and request if uploading zip files can be implemented. 

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

Good to know.  We received no warning that this feature had been pulled.  Please let us know ASAP if it will be reimplemented to the builder so our musicians have a source location for their music.  We currently have a playlist that needs to be posted to our web page.
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Understandable, if it is approved, it will be released in a future update which I do not have an estimated date for. For the time being, I would definitely recommend exploring other options for this if it is necessary.