Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (930)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Issue Sending & Receiving Emails

Hello - We recently created a new email address for our account but have been unsuccessful at sending or receiving emails using this webmail site (https://emailmg.homestead.com/roundcube/) or from Outlook. Here's the message we're receiving when we try to send an email to the office@ email address

Problem

what is cloudfire?

I can't access my website because a notice comes up that says I signed up for cloudfire and it can connect . What is this? And how do I unsubscribe?

Problem

Website Not Coming Up

I have two websites and one of them is not coming up...I just get an error message that the server is not available. It was pulling up fine...what happened?

Problem

my page

Why can't I download my website on my new computer?

Question

"A Record www" missing on Homestead.com end.

I noticed some of my sites show up on the internet without the www and some with. After checking the DNS settings for all my sites on homesteads end, it appears that the A Record www is missing for some sites. Is the www required for the A record?

Question

Counter

What happened to the counter button that shows the number of people who have looked at my site?

Problem

Site Not Redirecting Properly

durandexpress.com is supposed to be pointing to durandnow.com. I thought it had been working recently but it is not presently working.  Please have a look.

Problem

Deleted a domain. How long does it take for it to become available?

Deleted a domain to use with another provider. How long will it take to show as available?

Question

web host server software

Trying to activate the SSL and I need to choose the " web host server software" - what is it. Thanks

Question

File Folder

I call myself creating a folder under or in another main file folder. Upon save it it disappeared! Neither folder's name is displayed.  How do I recover the main folder(s)???

Question

Website port

Hi there, am I able to port or transfer my homestead website to another server?

Question

Domain needs reconnecting to my homestead served Website and email and

Hi there I need help to connect my server homestead website and email … my domain name is hosted at godaddy snd the domain name is directed to the homestead code now.

Question

Canceled my account several years ago. Can I restart it without getting charged for the intervening years? Help! efcurry7

Canceled my account several years ago. Can I restart it without getting charged for the intervening years? Help! efcurry7 6513258370

Question

Accepted Solution

Need website moved from old Homestead software to new

I need this unsecure Homestead website (www.CasitaMattress.com) moved to the newer secure site but don't have time to do it myself. Is there someone I can hire to do this for me ? The current page is complicated and too lengthy, so a simpler layout would be great. TIA

Question

Trying to log in...

Homestead.com says "404 Not Found"

Problem

I can't log into my site builder

What's going on?

Question

sitebuilder

404 - File or directory not found. why do I get this error while trying to download sitebuilder?

Problem

550-5.7.26 This mail has been blocked because the sender is unauthenticated.

We can't send emails to gmail.com addresses. We keep getting this reply: SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined end of data: 550-5.7.26 This mail has been blocked because the sender is unauthenticated. 550-5.7.26 Gmail requires all senders to authenticate with either SPF orDKIM. Homest

Problem

How do I avoid being charged for a deleted email account?

I deleted an email account outside of my monthly package which includes five email addresses. How do I remove it from my billing?

Question

Emails not being received

Emails not being received My emails are not being bounced back to me but are not being delivered to recipients either. I thought I had this fixed, but I guess not.   I have several email addresses with you.  What can I do to fix this.  I feel I am losing customers over this.&nbs

Question