Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (949)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
STATS VIEW DOWN AGAIN

STATS VIEW pages are DOWN AGAIN. FIX IT!!

Question

Every image in my galleries are accompanied by a background image of the same size, doubling the time taken for a browser to load them.

All the images in my galleries are set to 100% opaque but WebSiteBuilder saves a background image of the same size for each and every one, doubling the time taken for a browser to load my galleries. Surely this is a bug.

Problem

How to get my DNS records

When I try to access my DNS records homestead says no website exists and no DNS records are there. A website does exist. I made it with the site builder. I need my DNS records in order to transfer the domain to Amazon route53. How to contact homestead about this?

Question

Not Receiving All my Emails, Sporadically Receive an Email when Someone Submits a Form from the Webiste

I am still not receiving all my emails, and all my emails are not being received. I am concerned that the shared server issue resulting in email being marked as spam, both coming and going out, has not been resolved after many months of disruption to business.  

Problem

Add Company Domain to Microsoft Business 365

Requesting assistance to change my default Microsoft Business 365 domain to my company domain. How can I add the DNS information from Microsoft Business 365 to my domain settings in Homestead?

Question

Entering Text

I have added some new product lines/photos and I am unable to add text for some reason. Can you offer some help on this? I appreciate it. Sincerely, Catherine Olen Jolen's Carts

Problem

Help moving a domain from Homestead to Wix

I have been unable to move a domain I own through Homestead to a site at Wix. I've tried everything they've suggested. Ideas? Thank you!

Question

Need the DNS Adjusted

Due to Gmail's change in email verification, I need the following done, but the Admin Panel won't allow it. Update name from @ to default._domainkey. For the DMARC, the name should be _dmarc.agmcarolina.com not @

Problem

Website Not Secure Message

I have tried to connect to my website several times this morning. Sometimes I get a message that says the site is insecure and refuses to connect.  What do I do?  Does Homestead have appropriate security measures? 

Problem

Website

We have changed our website and published and the new version hasn't loaded after a few days, can I get a solution

Problem

Help Wanted...

The "submit" button on SB Plus sites is still not working properly... One out of every three or so submissions comes through. Can you all please fix this ASAP? Thanks

Question

Billing Update

This is the second time I have posted requesting help and I have also phoned and spoken to one of your staff who said my card details had been updated. However, I have now received today an email saying: ‘Update your billing information before your site is disabled!’ Please call me or email.

Question

Google to use INP from March 2024

Google Search Console states "INP will replace FID as a part of Core Web Vitals in March 2024". What do I have to do to prepare for this? My understanding is that to remain high on Google rankings, on average my web site needs to load on a mobile in less a fifth of a second. How can I modify my web

Question

Roundcube Mail - I cannot delete folders.

I have folders I need to delete. When I log into roundcube mail - I see the folders but all the actions (like delete) are dimmed and not available.

Problem

Typing Errors When Editing Website

My poor website. Things are fairly fixed now, but when I go to edit content, the typing functionality isn't working. If I go to type a few words, the letters are all over the place and its impossible to fix. For example, if I try to write "Notes", I am only able to write 'sNoet'. I've signed out, si

Question

My emails disappeared!

I have been using homestead for approx. 12 years. On Saturday, while checking my inbox for new messages, all of my emails disappeared.... the ones that were not yet seen yet (new), the ones I had already seen and was in the inbox (old) and even those that I have had saved (some for several years) i

Problem

PHP and MySQL Capable

Is Homestead capable of using PHP and MySQL?

Question

Authenticate DNS Settings for MailerLite

I cannot authenticate my DNS settings because the Mailerlite Domain Key reads litesrv._domainkey.laureart.com. Apparently, the Homestead settings will not recognize a special character such as an underscore_ .  How can I proceed from here?

Problem

Cancel Google Workspace Subscription

Is there an easy way to cancel the Workspace subscription and revert email back through Homestead servers? Thanks! This is for www.SeanSpencerHomes.com.

Question

Issue Sending & Receiving Emails

Hello - We recently created a new email address for our account but have been unsuccessful at sending or receiving emails using this webmail site (https://emailmg.homestead.com/roundcube/) or from Outlook. Here's the message we're receiving when we try to send an email to the office@ email address

Problem