homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Monday, September 9th, 2019 10:21 PM

Constant Contact

Constant Contact
Email marketing is an incredibly important tool for your business. It allows you to reach out to current and potential customers to provide deals, information, and updates. 

This is why Homestead is happy to offer you the option to use Constant Contact through your Homestead account. Constant Contact is an easy-to-use, drag and drop email marketing campaign builder. 

To add this to your account:
  1. Log into your Homestead account
  2. Click on the “Constant Contact” tab.
  3. Click “Get Started”

4. Read the terms and conditions and, if you accept, check the box and click the button to accept.

5. Click Submit

6. Click the “Go to Constant Contact” button

This will bring you back to the Constant Contact tab. You'll see the "Login to Dashboard" option in the top right corner.
    This will open a new tab that brings you to your account in Constant Contact. 

7. Read the Licence Agreement and Licence Terms. If you accept, check the box and select button to agree

8. Click "Create Email.

Billing:

You will automatically be placed into the 0-500 plan by default. This plan is discounted 50% for your first 6 months of having your Constant Contact account, regardless of use. 
Your billing will automatically adjust based on the number of contacts in the account. The discount is only available on the first 0-500 tier and will automatically adjust once the account is no longer eligible. 

To cancel your Constant Contact account:

1. Log into your Homestead account
  2. Click on the “Constant Contact” tab
  3. Click “Cancel Account”

4. Click “Submit”

5. Click “Return Home”

Constant Contact Features include:
  • Easy to use templates

• Drag and drop email editor

• Mobile-Friendly Email Templates

• Social Media Tools

• Real-Time Reporting

• Contact Management

• Media Library

• Integrations like BigCommerce, Eventbrite, Office 365, G Suite, Salesforce, Quickbooks, Facebook

• Helpful tutorials through Constant Contact

https://community.constantcontact.com/help-center

30 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

4 years ago

I am not able to add this feature.  Have tried numerous times, but it keeps giving me this message  There was an unexpected error while trying to add Constant Contact to your account. Please try again later.
Brand User

10.7K Messages

• 

143K Points

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is because you used to have Constant Contact through your Homestead account a couple of years ago, and cancelled it. After some time, that Constant Contact account would have been deactivated by Constant Contact. Deactivated accounts on Constant Contacts side cannot be reactivated, and re-adding Constant Contact through Homestead would only be able to use the original account. Unfortunately, this is how it works with Constant Contact. You will need to purchase Constant Contact directly from Constant Contact at this point. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If this was something on our end that we could change, we would work on that, but this is actually a limitation with Constant Contacts system.

30 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

Yes, I had ordered it from them directly, then realized that I could have it through homestead and tried to connect them, but it didn't work so  cancelled from all the troubles.  If I resign up with them is it possible to connect it to my account?
Brand User

10.7K Messages

• 

143K Points

You can use your domain through Homestead, but you wouldn't be able to actually connect the two accounts. You would need to go to constantcontact.com directly to log in and use the service.

11 Messages

• 

358 Points

4 years ago

I would like to cancel my Constant Contact, but I don't see a cancel button on my Constant Contact tab.
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

You should see cancel account from the constant contact tab.

If you continue having trouble, let me know, I can remove it on my end. 

11 Messages

• 

358 Points

Hi Michelle, 

Unfortunately, my screen looks exactly like that, but is missing the Cancel Account button.

Barbara
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

No worries, I can remove it from my end. This will remove all information pertaining to the constant contact account is this okay? 

11 Messages

• 

358 Points

Yes, that is fine. Thank you!
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

You are welcome. I have removed it from the account. 

17 Messages

• 

396 Points

3 years ago

Is there a way to upgrade account to email plus? I have contacting constant contacts and they have sent me back here to do it. They are unable to upgrade on their end. Please advise.

Brand User

10.7K Messages

• 

143K Points

Hello, 

Unfortunately, I don't know what they're talking about. We don't have any upgrade called email plus, or anything like that. Can you give me more information of the purpose of the upgrade?

17 Messages

• 

396 Points

The next level up on their plan options is the Email Plus Plan. It would allow me to be able to automate emails. With this basic plan I can not, only can with the welcome email. https://www.constantcontact.com/pricing

I would like to upgrade and they said I have to do it through homestead

Brand User

10.7K Messages

• 

143K Points

I see. Unfortunately, we only offer plans of certain amounts of contacts. We don't have all of the different upgrades that Constant Contact has. You may need to close the CTCT account through Homestead and open one directly through them. 

17 Messages

• 

396 Points

@elyzabethv ok that sucks, I hope I dont lose everything. Thanks I will talk to them again

81 Messages

• 

1.4K Points

3 years ago

I signed up for Constant Contacts through Homestead and it was great till I realized all the stuff you do NOT get through homestead that you get by signing up straight through Constant Contacts. CC offers all types of videos, training, templates, online courses, and more.  I canceled my addon through Homestead, of course, it took two months for them to stop charging me, but I am glad I did it.

Word to all - if you are going to cancel through homestead, make sure you download and export everything you need - you can't transfer service, you can transfer contacts, nothing.