Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
(47)
E
Canceling My Account

I want to cancel my account, but I can't find any way of contacting Homestead. No email address - which is a bad omission! So could someone please help me with this? Thanks in advance, Elwyn

Question

email

I received an email supposedly from Homestead stating, "Your domain name(s) will expire in 5 days. Act now to avoid any disruption to email or website services and avoid losing your chosen name(s). I checked our account, and it is paid up to date. Is this a spam email? Thanks, Wayne

Question

closing services

Hi, I want to close my account and terminate all services supplied to me. Please help me on this, thank you,

Question

have a website go live after publishing?

how do i contact anyone at homestead.com? i need to know how to get a website live after publishing, and there appears to be no way of doing this with homestead's website.  Do I need to move my stuff to Go Daddy or elsewhere?  Just subscribed to pay the 9.99 and nothing!  

Question

Payment Email

Received an email stating that they were unable to bill our card and that if I didn't correct within 30 days they would suspend our account. It didn't ask for me to provide info but instead go onto the website and update, so it wasn't a scammer. When I went on, it shows payment WAS made just fine

Problem

Update Settings

I need to update my CC info, but I cannot access the account settings when will the maintenance be over

Question

Account: View Billing

To get more information on any current or previous billing information. 1. Click on account from the top right. 2. Select Billing & Payments from the drop down.From the next screen you will see all the billing information. This window showsThe current credit/debit card on file for payments.

Article

Account: Change Site Association

Here's how you can associate your domain with another website on your account.Click the "Domains" link in the left navigation menu.Scroll down until you see your domain name and click Change Site Association.Choose the website you'd like your domain name to point to using the drop-down menu.Click Sa

Article

Account: Update Card on File

You are able to update the billing information from your Homestead account. To update the card: Log in to the Homestead account, put your mouse over Account in the top right, and choose Billing & Payments.  Click the Edit button under Payment Method Fill out the Name On Card, Card Number,

Article

Account: Edit/View DNS Records

1) Log in to your Homestead account and click on domains on the left side of the account screen.2) Under the desired domain click on the link Advanced DNS settings. This will bring up the current DNS records for your domain and allow you to edit them if desired.

Article

Popular Posts

View More