Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
W
Domain charges

My client received a solicitation from US Domain Authority which they claim expires in 11/2021 and my domain is under Tucows Domains Inc which doesn't expire until 3/2022. Will I be receiving something from Tucows to as far as domain charges.

Question

Cancel account without a phone call

I am trying to cancel my account, but I get a message that I must call. That is not an option for me. Can you please cancel my account and send confirmation? Thank you very much!

Problem

Close my account immediately

I have attempted to close my account today. However, I have been told to phone Homestead Support on 1-800-710-1998.  THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! I'M IN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND I CANNOT AFFORD TO MAKE INTERNATIONAL PHONE CALLS AND I CANNOT AFFORD TO CONTINUE PAYING FOR A SERVICE THAT I AM NO LONG

Problem

Close account

Hi There, Please inform me how to close my account. Thanks Marit

Question

eliminating a domain

I have six domains. How do I eliminate one without effecting the others?

Question

It is hard to cancel services on Homestead

This is my third ticket requesting to cancel all services. Could simeone do a 1-minute job in 5 days? You cannot cancel services on the website because it states you have to call an international number (for me), after calling my account still stays the same with all services subscribed, then you

Problem

Delete website and cancel all services

Hi there! I don't have the time to maintain my website so it has been deleted along with the domain. I also would like to cancel all services which has already been initiated over the website and I contacted Homestead support over the phone 2 days ago! Nothing has happened so far! I am not sur

Problem

how to delete an account

I wish to delete the entire account..   I have deleted the domain name and now I wish to delete the account with billing information.

Question

Reducing billing

Hi HS Team, I am happy with just 1 domain going forward www.norfolkheatwave.com and I have just deleted another domain and website that I no longer used. Can you please check if the $7.99 website starter package is adequate for the current size of my Norfolk Heatwave site and if so, may I please de

Question

Cancelling Google workplace account

How do I cancel a google workspace account?

Question

Popular Posts

View More