Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
(50)
account

I can't login to my account marilyn.wooder@gmail.com

Question

Homestaed blocked my site http://travellenny.homestead.com/index.html

Homestaed blocked my site http://travellenny.homestead.com/index.html Please advise.

Question

Cancel account

I haven't used homestead.com in years and it keeps charging my credit card. I need to close it but I really don't know the account number. All I remember is my email address I used when I created it. Can you help.

Question

Host Change:

I recently changed host from homestead. I will my account automatically be cancelled and will I be reimbursed payment for my recent payment for this upcoming year?

Question

Prorated Refund

Our billing is due 01/27/24 - we have had continued issues with email notifications when we have a form submission from our customers. I have called in NUMEROUS times. I have rebuilt our entire website on the new platform (which I was told I needed to do). If I transfer the domain to the new site an

Question

Website cancellation and Refund!!

My parents church is closing up in a week! We NO longer need this website. How do I cancel it and also i was charged on 1-3-24 for the year. How do i get a refund for not using the site for the rest of the year??!!

Question

how? Domain Renewal

how do i renew my domain name? i was sent an email for exspiery.

Question

Site association change

I changed my site association for the new year, and now the domain name www.affordablediscountcabinets.com is not working. I get an error 1001 DNS resolution error message. I corrected the DNS but still nothing. What do I do?

Question

Your domain name(s) will expire in 60 days.

I received this email...what does this mean? Your domain name(s) will expire in 60 days. Act now to avoid any disruption to email or website services and avoid losing your chosen name(s).

Question

Is this a phishing email which appears to be from Homestead

I have recently paid your invoice 53310498 which includes 'additional domain 6 months' but today I received an email purporting to be from you saying I need to contact technical support with a DIFFERENT 1-800 number to renew the domain name you registered for me and which I very much still need. Wha

Problem

Popular Posts

View More