Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
(32)
T
Payment not taken and no email

Luckily I always remember the date my payment is due as I no longer seem to get reminder emails - even though my info is correct. Also this years payment has not been taken, again my details are correct. I do not wish to lose my account that i've have for 24 years so can someone please help? I am u

Problem

have a website go live after publishing?

how do i contact anyone at homestead.com? i need to know how to get a website live after publishing, and there appears to be no way of doing this with homestead's website.  Do I need to move my stuff to Go Daddy or elsewhere?  Just subscribed to pay the 9.99 and nothing!  

Question

Billing Issue

Our payment and renewal date is in December. Why are we being chaged $583+ now?? Charge shows as WEB*HONESTEAD.COM.

Problem

Change on account owner

My coworker passed away. I have successfully logged in and changed the contact information and email ID, but can I avert having to pay any outstanding balance? He passed away in March, but had been in and out of the hospital for months prior to that. I was unaware that there was even a website for u

Praise

New Website only viewable at *homesteadcloud.com

I recently created a new website and domain using Website Builder and cannot view it unless I attach homesteadcloud.com at the end. I updated the DNS per instructions for SSL and renamed the site to try and reconnect the domain. When I try to view on the web it gives me an error message that says it

Problem

People with Gmail email addresses are not receiving my emails

Hi, For some reason I am able to receive emails from people who have Gmail but they don't receive my emails. On my end the email shows it goes through but the person on the other end never receives my email.  Is there a work-around? Thanks, Jeremy

Question

Payment Email

Received an email stating that they were unable to bill our card and that if I didn't correct within 30 days they would suspend our account. It didn't ask for me to provide info but instead go onto the website and update, so it wasn't a scammer. When I went on, it shows payment WAS made just fine

Problem

Update Settings

I need to update my CC info, but I cannot access the account settings when will the maintenance be over

Question

Can't update my payment details

Hi I'm trying to update my payment details. When I press 'Save' it comes up with this error message 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please help so I can update my payment details. Thank

Problem

Account: View Billing

To get more information on any current or previous billing information. 1. Click on account from the top right. 2. Select Billing & Payments from the drop down.From the next screen you will see all the billing information. This window showsThe current credit/debit card on file for payments.

Article

Popular Posts

View More