Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
(47)
Says domain is pending renewal or has expired

My autopay did not go through due to a new card. I have already corrected the card number and the charge has cleared my bank account yet my website is still down. I paid on Monday. The website is too important to my business. This is costing me easily a thousand dollars a day. It is very frustratin

Problem

my site is down my others are fine

please tell me why "interestingpeoplewithbobbrill" is down but my others are fine. I have republished and yet it still says having trouble and "timed out." brillpro@gmail.com

Question

payments

I have a new debit card for my payment

Question

Downgrading

I currently have a "Website Gold" account which is way more than I need. How can I downgrade to a lower level?

Question

I used homestead.com and I paid you a lot of money, but why don't you support me?

Currently I can't use homestead.com and I can't register a new account, can anyone help me?

Question

I can't find our website

I admit I've been sick and haven't updated .........Glenn David Books

Problem

Expired Domain

Note from Homestead that says one of my domains has expired and I need to process a renewal through my supplier. Um, isn't Homestead my supplier and don't I process a freaking renewal every month when I pay for the domain??  newmusic1.com  Please let me know what hoop I need to jump throu

Problem

Updating card issues

Anyone else having issues updating their card details? I've been trying for over a month, even got a new card from the bank and all I get is "The credit card details you entered is incorrect. Please check your card details." each time I try. The details are 100% correct, as were the details for the

Problem

profile account

again I am unable to update my credit card info

Problem

Popular Posts

View More