Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
R
Closing Account

Hi, I need assistance in closing my Homestead account. I no longer plan to use the website and I no longer need the domain names. thanks, Robert Fuller 209-400-5627 rsbikelab@gmail.com

Question

How do I END membership? Retired.

Covid policies have advanced my retirement. I no longer need a website. How do I END my Domaine Name and Web site?

Question

domain set up

I have been using mastermadefeeds.homestead.com for a long time. it isn't working anymore. Its published domain set-up says it's pointing to "mastermadefeeds". please help.

Problem

Must call to cancel?

I finally got my domain transferred and have tried two days in a row to cancel my account. Great set of questions for auto cancel but I've now completed those twice...final screen, must call to cancel. Not open.  Why am I spending time (twice) telling you why I'm canceling my account only to

Problem

Renew expired domain

carkeyrescue.com has expired and I can't renew it

Question

How Do I add a link for credit card payments

My question is how do I add a link for credit card payments.

Question

credit card

wont allow me to update my credit card info

Problem

Unable to update payment details.

I can see that a couple of people have mentioned this already but, we too are having difficulty getting the system to update our payment details.  We are needing to buy some new domains with a matter of urgency. Please advise further on the situation..

Problem

Closed

Error Updating Credit Cards

We are aware of an ongoing issue affecting the ability to update the card on file. We are investigating this issue and will have it fixed as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience. Update 11/04: This issue has been resolved. You can now update your billing information

Question

Cannot update payment information so website has been suspended

I have been having this problem for a week and get an error message saying the card information is inaccurate, which it is not. I need my website up and running. Please advise.

Question

Popular Posts

View More