Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
(50)
A
Delete and Add New Page

I wish to delete lemonadeforthedivorcedsoul.com and create another website. I don't need the email address that is attached either. I do want to keep Discoveryourwings.net and my email and add another site.  The site I wish to add is SacredWingsReiki Please email your response to cowlady197

Question

Cancel account

Hi I need to cancel my account, I live in Australia and so cannot call the 1800 number provided. I cannot find a working email to contact about this so I am posting here. I have removed my domain and deleted my website.  Please can someone contact me so I can stop getting charged for an accoun

Problem

How do I avoid being charged for a deleted email account?

I deleted an email account outside of my monthly package which includes five email addresses. How do I remove it from my billing?

Question

Account: Edit/View DNS Records

1) Log in to your Homestead account and click on domains on the left side of the account screen.2) Under the desired domain click on the link Advanced DNS settings. This will bring up the current DNS records for your domain and allow you to edit them if desired.

Article

Overcharged

Received email communication 12/18/2023 that Website Hosting Package would be increasing by $2.50/month....which would equate to $30.00 USD per year. However, was billed $54.00 which is $4.50/month increase -> this undisclosed/non-communicated up-charge needs to be corrected back to the amount o

Problem

Canceled my account several years ago. Can I restart it without getting charged for the intervening years? Help! efcurry7

Canceled my account several years ago. Can I restart it without getting charged for the intervening years? Help! efcurry7 6513258370

Question

No domain DNS settings available - bug?

Hi, we are trying to make some changes in our DNS however we are not seeing the options to do so, we have an error on the domain advanced setting that reads: OOPS

Problem

Billing Update

This is the second time I have posted requesting help and I have also phoned and spoken to one of your staff who said my card details had been updated. However, I have now received today an email saying: ‘Update your billing information before your site is disabled!’ Please call me or email.

Question

how do I update my credit card?

I signed in but cannot find the place for this. thank you and have a nice day 

Question

Monthly charge applied twice

There have been two identical charges on my card two days ago for this month for my account practsoft so please process a credit.  

Problem

Popular Posts

View More