homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 11:47 PM

Account: Add On Services

Account: Add On Services
If you need additional services added to your account such as email accounts, email storage upgrades, eCommerce information, disk-space, package changes or more information on services we offer, look under the Add-on Services tab. 

The first subcategory is Get More Customers, which provides information about LocalLift and SEO services. You can toggle through the highlighted areas to read more into the services.

Under Make My Website Look Good you can read about design services. You can toggle through the highlighted areas to read more into the services and if you would like a free consultation about a website design feel free to call in at 1-800-710-1998.

Sell online overviews the benefits of an eCommerce store. Set up your online store all in one place. Here is an example of an eCommerce store using WebsiteBuilder. https://homesteadcommunitytest.com/store

Customize My Website is where you will find the most options. This is where you can make package changes, add email accounts, email storage upgrades and disk-space.
First are the packages if you would like to change your package click on the desired package Starter, Business or Business Plus then click upgrade now. 

The Add Extras tab is where you can add email accounts, upgrade email storage and add disk-space/ band-width. 

Here you can select to add or remove any number of email addresses to your account. You can also add email storage. Once adjusted click upgrade now. 

Note: If you add an email storage upgrade make sure you apply it to the email box.

34 Messages

• 

718 Points

4 years ago

how do you remove an add on service.   I no longer want a domain name.  I asked to opt out of automatic renewal but it still came up on my newest invoice and I need to pay my invoice.  thx
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello Debbie,

I can help downgrade it and remove it from billing. What domain do you no longer want? 

34 Messages

• 

718 Points

thank you for helping,  please remove locksmithindaytona.com
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

No problem, the domain has been removed and the account billing is adjusted. 

21 Messages

• 

524 Points

3 years ago

Good Day! How can I cancel: 1 Website Ecommerce AddOn: $ 9.99 / month

Don't need that service anymore. Thank you!

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

To immediately close an account it is best practice to call support at 1-800-710-1998. If there are reasons preventing you from calling please let me know and I can assist from here.

21 Messages

• 

524 Points

Hi, no, I just want to cancel one add-on service under name: "1 Website Ecommerce AddOn". I don't want to close an account but just downgrading that service. Thank you if someone can help

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

No problem. The e-commerce add on can be removed by going to the site in websites manager and clicking more> downgrade. 

3 Messages

• 

160 Points

1 year ago

Could you please downgrade my email add-ons from 4 mailboxes to 2 mailboxes?

Brand User

10.8K Messages

• 

143.2K Points

Hello, 

These email add-ons have been removed. 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

1 year ago

We are no longer using the 4 email add-on's, can these be removed from my account? Thank you so much!

Brand User

10.8K Messages

• 

143.2K Points

Hello, 

These addons have been removed.