Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
P
Credit card update issue

I received an email 11-17-21 stated I needed to update my credit card. (Very odd since the one that is on file paying my subscription is current and correct). However I tried to update it but the system won't let me. I saw a post that this has been a problem for a while and is on Homesteads end. Whe

Question

saying my credit card is not valid

My credit card has not changed and you are saying it needs to be updated. I try to reinput it and it still says it is invalid

Question

You say you fixed updating credit card info and you have not

I cannot update my credit information for you to get paid

Question

change the phone number for initial set up

How do we change the initial set up , phone number as it doesn't exist any more. We would like to change the cell phone number in file.

Question

Cancellation

We need to cancel our Homestead website we have sold our business as of November 1, 2021 please advise

Question

Unable to find contact info for billing issue

I needed to update my debit card info. Due to a glitch in my bank (VERY rural, small bank) I am having problems getting the money from my main bank into this bank to make this payment. It says 3 to 5 days to "fix" this issue.  I want to inform someone at Homestead that while I have updated my

Problem

Billing issue

I received a message that my "payment" was denied on my company card for some reason I was unaware had happened. Instead of automatically cutting me off, why wasn't I contacted when it first happened and let me correct any issue with my bank? Instead, I was shut off from using my system. All for $9

Question

Ref: 00124 Transfer a website and domain to another Homestead account

I know I can change ownership of my account to a new owner but I only want to port 1 site and domain over to someone else. Can this be done?

Question

Tax Identification Number a d Certificate

I’m trying to make a payment through my work account. They are requesting a W-9 or W-8 Tax Identification Number from Homestead in order for us to make the payment. Any clue on how I can obtain this?

Question

cancel service

I would like to cancel your service which I no longer use

Question

Popular Posts

View More