Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
(26)
J
Seriously Overcharged

I was going through my expenses for my taxes and just noticed that I was seriously overcharged in the month of December. Up until then, I was being charged $63.53 per month. I was informed that there was going to be an increase, but not until January. And not what I was charged. On December 23rd,

Problem

Website

I created a website for my dad, he passed away last November. I noticed a free account offered, could we transfer his website to personal? I removed pricing and just would like to leave up as a memorial. thank you

Question

Need to pay outstanding balance

I just updated my card and see that I have an outstanding balance. However, it doesn't give me an option to pay the outstanding balance. it states that the next billing will be on 11/2024. Please advise.

Question

Where is customer service

I started my web page 20 years ago using Homestead. I was generally very pleased when it was a small company. Not that it has been bought or merged not so much. I have BEEN CALLING FOR A YEAR TO get a bill. I can't get anyone in the United States on the phone. Out of the blue, the company contacted

Question

Account: Update Card on File

You are able to update the billing information from your Homestead account. To update the card: Log in to the Homestead account, put your mouse over Account in the top right, and choose Billing & Payments.  Click the Edit button under Payment Method Fill out the Name On Card, Card Number,

Article

Accepted Solution

How do I cancel my website / account?

How do I cancel my subscription / website / account ? I am unable to phone Homestead as I am not in the USA. I have tried twice to cancel through my Homestead account and I am being ignored.

Problem

Billing account

How do I change my billing account number?

Question

account put on hold

How do I temporarily suspend my account?

Question

account change

I need to update my automatic payment

Question

Updating Account

I have removed 3 of our 6 email addresses from our account. One of them was a 5GB as well. Can you please update our billing?

Question

Popular Posts

View More