Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
(32)
T
a new website is denied access

I registered a new website andant access it How to fix this? email me please at tonychoufati@gmail.com Thank you This site can’t be reached homemadeglutenfreebread.com refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall

Problem

I need to cancel my account how do I do this?

I cannot find a way to cancel my account. What is the support number?  

Question

Trying to Update Billing Info - Keep Getting Error

Trying to update my billing info but I keep getting a 404 Directory Not Found when I try to submit the new info.  

Problem

Unable to update card

Time and time again I've been asked to update my card details as Homestead was unable to take payment - not sure why as card is correct, bank has no issue and account has money - anyway each time I try I get the error 404 message. Today I try again and I don't even get chance to dial in numbers as i

Question

Canceling My Account

I want to cancel my account, but I can't find any way of contacting Homestead. No email address - which is a bad omission! So could someone please help me with this? Thanks in advance, Elwyn

Question

email

I received an email supposedly from Homestead stating, "Your domain name(s) will expire in 5 days. Act now to avoid any disruption to email or website services and avoid losing your chosen name(s). I checked our account, and it is paid up to date. Is this a spam email? Thanks, Wayne

Question

Problem with my payment for my hemsite

Hi, you could not to get money from my very valid card, because my Swedish Bank Nordea wishes to me to ask for PERMISSION on their bank site for any payment from my cards to anybody on line. I do not know just now, how to do to get permanent permission from my Bank to you for the payments every

Problem

Anyone actually manage to update card details or pay their subscription?

Starting to think Homestead doesn't exist anymore, I'm just going around in circles. Payment wasn't taken, no email explaining why, can't update (already correct) card details due to an error. No one to help, just keep being told to phone - I will not call USA from Cyprus! I miss the old support tic

Question

Unable to update payment method

Tonight, I am unable to update my payment method to change credit cards. I am getting an error message. Is there a problem? Will it be resolved soon? Payment was due a couple of days ago. Thanks ~

Problem

closing services

Hi, I want to close my account and terminate all services supplied to me. Please help me on this, thank you,

Question

Popular Posts

View More