Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(49)
M
DMARC & Cname settings

per the new email rules as of 2-1-24 I'm trying to add cname records to authenticate my site so emails get delivered... under advanced dns settings, it says to click 'edit' to add records, but there is no edit button! How do we do this?

Question

Accepted Solution

Cloudflare A AND CNAME DNS Entries

Good day, I have a site on Homestead(https://marinermechanical.homestead.com), and web hosting is the only service I use. Mail is through Office 365, DNS is on cloudflare. I simply need to know the values I need for the A and CNAME records to enter into Cloudflare to get my main domain name pointi

Problem

Problemas

Hola Amigos. Estoy pasando problemas para editar y hacer canvios en mi pagina (abrasilfire.com) 1- hemos notados que se han canviado las lecturas y el orden de posiciones. 2- Cuando queremos poner un texto, se canvia al texto anterior y se nos borra el nuevo tecto 3-No podemos darle a las imagenes q

Problem

Website not loading - again.

Why is my website not loading again :( www.zedricaussies.com

Question

Vivian

When updating and want to post to Facebook for example, this is the message I am getting: We were unable to contact the service to post your update. Try posting again. Contact the service provider for help if this problem continues. How can I rectify this. thank you

Problem

Website page

How do I add space at the top of one of our pages? I need to insert additional photos and information.

Question

Getting Host Error message from Cloudflare

My website is not completing requests: capitalbusinesslenders.net Getting message from Cloudflare "Host" error 522

Question

Why is my website no longer secure?

I run a .org site. I know very little about setting up web pages, but have taught myself to update our pages since I had to take over. The website had always been secure until a few months ago. I am getting seriously frustrated with this. Homestead is not a very user friendly place to try and get li

Question

Site is not secure

A message keeps coming up when anyone accesses my website. "Site is not secure" "Connection is not encrypted" How do I get this corrected?  

Problem

Why isn't my domain showing on the dropdown to create a website?

I recently purchased a domain but when I go to create a website for it, the dropdown doesn't show the domain name. I can see the new domain name in my domains page. Please help. Otherwise, I might as well cancel the domain if I cannot use it for a website. Thank you in advance. Mayra.

Problem

Popular Posts

View More