Skip to main content
Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
Sitebuilder Desktop Fix

We have some good news to share with our Sitebuilder Desktop customers! We found that the latest version was not compatible with the most recent updat

Article

Show Hidden Folders in Windows

In order to locate certain program files you will need to show folders that may be hidden. For Vista and Windows 7, Windows 8 users, the SiteBuilder p

Article

Customer Contact Form

We are Equal Ability Radio at www.bigearradio.com Our customer feedback form has not been working for a couple of days.   Is anyone else having

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 months ago

Problem

Calendar on Website

How do I place a calendar on my website?  

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 months ago

Question

Flashing by......

My website www.scottseaboldt.com skips all over the place when you first hit it...it only has a few pages but just flashes back and forth between the

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 months ago

Question

server cetificate

My Outlook 365 linked my homestead email keeps asking for a security certificate. Anyone have a solution?

Problem

Roundcube emails just.... gone.

I was going through my email cleaning out emails I no longer needed to free up some space. As has been happening more frequently of late, the website

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 months ago

Problem

Website Not Secure

The address line of my website states that it is "not secure." Is there a way to correct this? I don't have any ecommerce apps, but I also want my web

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

oldiewan3368 

3 months ago

Question

Trouble linking to sites

I've never had trouble linking to other sites but all of a sudden it won't let me link. I linked successfully as recently as a couple of weeks. ago.&

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 months ago

Problem

www.firhouseweir.com

Saving and Publishing I have spent ONE WEEK trying to Pulish my site. Each time I am referrred to start again and all the data I entered is lost.&nbs

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 months ago

Problem