Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
Upload an image to site builder

On the new site builder, is there another way to upload a .jpg image to a page? I am having a problem at present with an image I am trying to upload through the system with upload an image from a file I have. Thank you.

Question

Help with a customer order at my store

I'm confused about one of my orders at my Store. I need help with order number 251. I received a message that I received payment for an order, but when I go to my Store, it says I don't have any orders to fill. I checked the message for order number 251 and it says the Payment was Cancelled. Yet, th

Problem

Pictures on Website

My picures on my website won't lock in place. Even after I select the box that says it's to lock pictures in place. Help please. It looks terrbile for pictures to be loading when someone goes to my page.

Problem

GUEST BOOKS WONT WORK WITH IOS

GUEST BOOKS DON'T SEEM TO WORK WITH IOS 15. Any suggestions?

Question

No connection to site for four days

Cannot access the site from anywhere for past four day after hours of your tech support

Problem

SSL Help

hey there, I set up the ssl for upshia.com and everything seemed to work but I am getting an Error 1001 from Cloudflare when trying to access the site now. This may be normal - can you just check it out and make sure I didn't screw something up?Thanks

Question

smyrnaoptimist.intuitwebsites.com’s server IP address could not be found.

My website is not publishing. Does anyone have the same issue?

Problem

I want to create a redirect or forwarding URL on my domain for the Google Review URL

Could someone please provide me with a simple answer to create a forwarding URL (like bitly, but using my domain) to seamlessly connect to a business Google Review page?

Question

Windows 11

I just installed Windows 11 and now I can't get the sitebuilder to open.

Question

Help! Google Maps Disabled on my Website

On my website, all of my google maps say the following: 404. That’s an error. The requested URL /extern/maps-app/embed-place-hosted.html was not found on this server. Help!  What caused this?  How do I fix it?

Problem

Popular Posts

View More