Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(49)
Edit site

I can log onto my site but when l click on edit site, a window comes up, loading, and that continues but does not go anywhere.

Question

Website Fail

I go to my website. And its not up. (dlmediaxyz.com) Its says site cant be reached.

Question

Delete join my mailing list

I want to delete the pop up 'join my mailing list'. How do I do that?

Question

Respond to questions?

Does anyone from Homestead read these posts????? it is under help but l have to see one answered by the company?????

Question

YouTube Shorts is not recognized by SiteBuilder

I loaded up my video to YouTube to put on my webpage. Now SiteBuilder is not recognizing the url as valid. How do I fix this issue?

Problem

info@remodelando.com

Email address is info@remodelando.comOn other occasions they have resolved me in the same call, today I called and the operator has no interest in helping me. Please I need help, my business depends on thisI need you to tell me if you can help me fix the page www.remodelando.com that is out now, and

Problem

DAVE WEB MANAGER

A PAGE ON OUR SITE WILL NOT ACCEPT AN UPDATGED JPEG IMAGE...IT ALWAYS DISPLAYS LAST YEAR'S IMAGE.  THE OLD IMAGE ALSO COMES UP AS A PDF IMAGE READY FOR PRINTING.

Question

My site no longer updates when I publish. Was told something about Sitebuilder Desktop.

I don't understand what Sitebuilder Desktop is and I don't understand what you want me to use. This website was handed to me several years ago and I have been updating to maintain it but the changes I make no longer publishes to website.  This is a volunteer position and I'm not a computer per

Question

Content edits not appearing on page

I've been trying to make some content edits to my About Us page - text edits only. When I make the edits and select preview, everything looks good.  Then I save the changes and publish.  Once published, the changes do not appear on my published website.  What should I do to troublesh

Question

YouTube Videos Will Not Load

After entering the URL in the dialog box for a YouTube video nothing happens. I have entered many videos before but maybe I am missing something. Is the YouTube video feature working? Thank for your help, Chris

Problem

Popular Posts

View More