Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
C
Error Msg and CloudFlare result on my domain name

Hello, I would like to know why my domain name suddenly is ending in the search result depicted by the screenshot below. I would also like an account credit for the last full week where no one has been able to access my site through no fault of my own. This is costing me time and money and I wan

Problem

custmers can't get on to our web site

When customers try to get on our website it takes forever and they finally get a "timed out" message. One person who tried to get to our site using google chrome said they got a message saying that our site was not secure (WHAT)! How can this all be corrected. If I put our business name in to a sea

Problem

How do I delete a simple store?

I want to delete a simple store from my one website and add it to another. I can’t find out how to do it.

Question

Domain DNS Change

I click on Domains in my account to update the DNS. When I hover over the list I see this link https://www.homestead.com/~site/jws/mydomains.action in the footer. However, the page redirects to this link https://www.homestead.com/~site/jws/accountBilling.action. Has there been a change?

Problem

Prez

I have received 2 emails through Homestead, from 2 different people, claiming I am infringing on their copyrights by using "their" photos.  Other than the Homestead template, the only pictures are ones that I have taken personally or have permission to use.  I'm treating this as spam; but

Question

SiteBuilder Plus, preview and published sitesare not the same

I made changes to home page "trollwaypugs.com" site builder plus has changes but preview only some of the changes and also lost some of the untouched items.

Question

Lisa Park

is there anyway to contact Homestead directly? I have taken over a website and it is impossible to negotiate.. I would like to email or speak with someone directly in order to either update our site or possibly just shut it down.. HELP

Question

Spivey Herefords.com

I'm using Firefox and it will not let me open up my website SpiveyHereford.com

Problem

Mobile Menu not working...

Mobile bars open the section LIST. The list itself is not working, is not live. Please help me remedy this. BTW, the is the 4th time I am typing this because even though I AM LOGGED IN, I am prompted to sign in again and then my signin is rejected. What kinda mess is this? GoDaddy is looki

Problem

No pictures in link

When I share the link to my website, there are no pictures in the preview. There's and error message appears where they should be. The link to the website works but it looks terrible.  How can I fix this issue?

Question

Popular Posts

View More