Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(49)
Site will not go LIVE

For 3 weeks now and HOURS on the phone, a site will not go live. The customer service lies and excuses are endless to even hanging up after saying "You have to wait 24-48 hours". This is not the company that I have launched over 30 websites in 8 years for many of my clients! I ask for a super visor,

Problem

What has happened to Homestead Support?????

I have not had to call Tech support for a long time, but today I was appalled by the off shore representative's response to my question. She started off by telling me that they are not trained on the editing of websites and I should hire a web developer to answer my question. She could not tell me

Problem

Creating an "expand" option

Please advise how to create a link to expand the text on the page without re-directing to another page on the site. This can either be a "+" or a hyperlink "more" option following the summary text for what I am hoping to achieve. 

Question

How can I add a mobile version of my website?

My current website SBandD.com does not work well on mobile devices. What is the best way to fix that? Do I have to create a whole new site and if so how would I link it to my current site? Thanks for your help, Jeremy

Question

Website Edit

I am unable to edit my webpage. I tried yesterday and today and the pages will not come up.  Please help

Problem

Domain

HI there, My website has suddenly gone down. They are saying my domain name franciespianolessons.com doesn't exist and is owned by Tucows.  Can you verify and make corrections please?

Question

Element Behavior in Mobile Version of site

I am having an issue with the behavior of the element I set up in desktop version not doing anything in Mobile version. I tried to set it up separately in mobile version as well, but the options to make it work does not seem to apply to mobile version. For example: I would like the behavior be trigg

Problem

Why can't I log in on Web.com

I wanted to change my domain Association info but when I click on it I am directed to another log in screen to web.com. I enter my credentials again only for the log in screen to reappear.

Question

Problemas con dominio

Hola, tengo problemas con el dominio www.casarurallahuertaalmagro.com, guardo los cambio, lo edito, pero no me carga la web... PODRIA ALGUIEN mirarme el problema e intentar hacer el sitio seguro... Gracias

Problem

Website not loading

my website isn't loading www.pflugervillemassageassociates.com or our main www.pfmassageskincare.com please help :(

Question

Popular Posts

View More