Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(49)
Not Receiving All my Emails, Sporadically Receive an Email when Someone Submits a Form from the Webiste

I am still not receiving all my emails, and all my emails are not being received. I am concerned that the shared server issue resulting in email being marked as spam, both coming and going out, has not been resolved after many months of disruption to business.  

Problem

domain pointed incorrectly

My new domain www.barcelonacookingworkshops.com is pointed to my domain website www.barcelonacuisine.com on webhosting. However when googled it lands on a domain site I deleted www.barcelonadiscovered.com. Please help me get this corrected and pointed to www.barcelonacuisine.com when searched. I am

Question

what is cloudfire?

I can't access my website because a notice comes up that says I signed up for cloudfire and it can connect . What is this? And how do I unsubscribe?

Problem

Website won't respond to connection requests

When I try to go to my website without being logged in here, I get an error message from Google Chrome: Website will not respond to connection requests. I have no idea what's going on.  I get the same error message from my laptop, my phone, and my desktop computer at work. The website has be

Question

Authenticate DNS Settings for MailerLite

I cannot authenticate my DNS settings because the Mailerlite Domain Key reads litesrv._domainkey.laureart.com. Apparently, the Homestead settings will not recognize a special character such as an underscore_ .  How can I proceed from here?

Problem

connection timed out

I have three websites hosted by Homestead. When trying to access two of them, I am receiving an error code saying the connection has timed out.  This has been going on for sometime now.  I am still being charged by Homestead.  Someone at Homestead needs to fix this and contact me to

Problem

web host server software

Trying to activate the SSL and I need to choose the " web host server software" - what is it. Thanks

Question

Not a business no friends & family option for PayPal payments

When I set up an event on my site and put payment options (add to cart button etc.) via PayPal I get charged by PayPal as if I am a business. My site is for a literary society and not a business but there is no friends and family option for the PayPal payments. What to do?

Problem

https://www.themusikbox.net is not loading on Google Chrome

I just noticed that my website, www.themusikbox.net is not loading on Chrome. It works fine on Safari, Firefox, and Duck Duck Go. Thoughts? Thank you for your help.

Problem

gmail problem

can you explain, step by step how to move to cloudfare to repair the bounce back gmail problem i have tried 3 x, cant get nameserver to change, when checking on cloudfare site unlocked my site, set it to their nameserver, waited 2 days, says pending still nothing thanks

Question

Popular Posts

View More