Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(24)
H
Photo Gallery Captions - Change Font Style & Color?

Website Builder: How do you change the font style and color of your captions in the photo gallery?

Question

website not showing in Google or Yahoo searches

Hi, I am emailing this directly to support, instead of the original posting in the community. Our site has been in use for many years, but we have discovered that it does not show up in search engine results.  the Title and Description tags appear correct, and we havent played around with oth

Problem

Accepted Solution

I am using a new computer and I need to know how to download my files from the file manager

I can see import but please help me to download my loaded files so I can rework them

Question

Can't add photos like I used to

I wanted to put a kitten photo back on my site for sale. Could not get into my images. Finally got to them. Uploaded photo I wanted, and photo covered entire screen. Didn't seem to be any way to make it smaller. I had been able to more things around a little, take off photo and add different one. Co

Problem

Text problem

I've noticed of late that all of my pages on the few sites I have with HS that the text on the published page defaults to much larger text than I wish [size 16] and when I go into my site builder program all of the text is normal. If I attempt to make any adjustment to the published text it will no

Question

Issues with website

Hello. For the past 12 hours, I have had difficulty accessing my website. From time to time, whenever I try to access my website, I receive the following error message: "Hmmm… can't reach this page Check if there is a typo inwww.jcwilliamslaw.com. DN

Problem

Cannot access my DNS records.

Each time I try to access my DNS records, I get "Oops! Looks like no website builder site found for this domain , please try resetting domain by creating website." Also, my website will not load. Please help.

Question

securing site

my site say not secure, without going through hours of gymnastics, can anyone tell me how to correct this. Thanks in advance.

Question

Website Won't Publish

When I click on "Publish" on my site it gives me a message that says your site has been published, view here. When I click on the View Here button to see my published page, it just sits blank loading and after a few minutes, it finally says that the server took too long to respond. Have tried this o

Problem

DNS error 1001

Hello I followed the guide on getting my website a ssl with website builder. I got the confirmation that my a records had been pointed to the right address and the next step was to wait. I’m still getting the 1001 dns error a day later. Any help would be much appreciated. www.authenticlancaster.com

Problem

Popular Posts

View More