Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(14)
A
Web site is not Loading UP correctly on the web.

Our web site at www.alamorcd.org  is NOT loading up correctly on the web. It loads up multiple gibberish on each line periodically.  What is happening???? On the online software it looks fine but when I publish it, it comes up with multiple junk in between the words, moves picture about e

Question

Website problem.

All of a sudden my website has the letter “A” all over it. Below is an example. How could this have happened? How do I correct it? I went into my website through Website Manager/Edit and pressed the save button a number of times and the “A’s” disappeared but when anyone goes to the website they stil

Problem

Cannot add e-mail account to Outlook application

Had to change the password of an e-mail account, deleted the account from outlook and tried to add it again. I cannot add the account , I've called support and they don't know what the problem is, all the settings are correct but I keep getting a general error message saying an error occurred, cont

Problem

Cant send mail from roundcube to gmail, keep getting SPF or DKIM authentication error

My homestead website mail server round cube, when sending to Gmail address will get bounced back for a SPF or DKIM authentication error, I can not figure out how to fix,  any suggestions

Question

Not publishing correctly

I have noticed in the past few weeks that when I publish that the published page is not showing what the working page is showing. Is there any idea why this is happening?

Problem

url shown above page

Why is my url showing in text form above my website page? NOT on every page.  The home page, Kittens page, now Showing page, supply page, Contact, contract,  This is tooooo weird how it doesn't show on all pages. 

Question

My website can't be found

My website can't be found on the web and is redirected. I can make edits when I log in, but the site cant be found on the web. Extremely frustrated!!!

Question

can you recover a deleted website?

I have a few websites in my account and apx 60 days ago I deleted one website as they no longer needed it.  Now they want it back.   Is there any way for me to recover? 

Question

Site Builder

I have downloaded Site builder to install on my windows 10 pc and when i try to install it it keeps saying error 404 and will not work. I would really appreciate in hearing from anyone who could help. Thanks

Problem

Form submissions not working

Suddenly I'm not receiving any emails from my website forms.

Problem

Popular Posts

View More