Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(11)
R
Unable to edit or company website

Unable to edit or company website. The screen also looks bizarre and unusable too.  Get No Service error messages.  This has been the situation for 48 hours now.

Problem

Website Unavailable for Editing

I am unable to access my website for editing. Is this systemwide?  Maintenance? 

Problem

DISPLAY IS ALL OVER THE PLACE

Tried to start up homestead & our account and from several different computers. It is THE SAME ON ALL. the display is ALL OVER THE PLACE and it takes 3 - 6 shots before anything even makes enough sense to use anything. FIX IT NOW!!!

Problem

Accepted Solution

Updated to Website Builder but website unavailable.

I have followed every post multiple times about renaming the website, updating the site association and publishing the site again. I have tried everything in every which order but I am still unable to get the new website live. I have given it 24 hours, 48 hours etc. My previous website will work wh

Question

Accepted Solution

uploading delay

Can't upload my image into web gallery, the "wait" sign is spinning forever and nothing happened. Image is regular, small resolution jpeg, antivirus off. Is it a server's problem?

Question

Published Website Not Working!

It has been reported that viewers can no longer see the website. I have also confirmed that the website is NOT working. Please check greenpointfondationwa.org. Only can view the pictures on the website -- all typed information does not display!

Question

Twitter Feed Not showing up on Mobile

I've never been able to get my twitter feed to show up on mobile. It just says "Nothing to see here - yet" and the refers the viewer back to Twitter.  It works on desktop, but not mobile.  I've asked Homestead twice to open up tickets to help fix the problem and never heard back from them

Problem

Form submissions

Forms submitted from my website are NOT being sent to the email address. This needs to resolved.

Problem

Contact Forms/website submissions

When do you intend to fix this issue with contact forms not being directed to our emails? This has been going on for many many weeks now. I do not know when its working or not....I run a business and need this working.  It sure is a pain going into website builder and manually looking into For

Problem

HTML Help! Troubleshooting HTML (or 3rd party software)

We frequently get questions with regard to troubleshooting HTML, CSS code etc. Our SiteBuilder software does provide the ability for users to import their own code but there are some limits to what we are able to troubleshoot. We are not able to help with specific 3rd party code, but if you can tell

Article

Popular Posts

View More