Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(44)
Hidding Elements

Is it possible to hide elements on the desktop version as you can on the mobile version?

Question

site not pulling up

the site i have which is elliott-astronomy.com is not pulling up on multiple devices and everything is current

Question

Can you help make my site mobile friendly?

Hello. I have been with your company for years and am JUST NOW realizing my site has not been mobile friendly and looks a mess. Yikes! Are there any videos to help walk me through fixing all of the pages? I feel overwhelmed. Thanks in advance! Katie www.wieandvocalstudio.com

Problem

Horizontal Blue Line...

I'm seeing a 1/4" horizontal blue line (vertical position fixed at about 1" from bottom of the screen) on my Website Builder edit windows ((Please see attachment below)). This line appears on all of my pages.  I doesn't seem to be harming or affecting anything on my website, but it's rather an

Problem

Mobile site not showing as desktop version

Any help here is much appreciated. We have it set so that users accessing our site on a mobile device see our desktop site. Since we have a fair about of elements on each page and the site is updated daily, we do not want the mobile view... the layout just doesn't fit our needs. The desktop view wor

Question

Stuck Copying Updated Files

I've been trying to update our website but every time it gets stuck on "copying updated files." I've tried several times and waited extended periods of time but it still will not get past this screen. How do I fix this?

Problem

How to Use Website Builder

I had Homestead revamp the look of my website a while back and was supposed to receive training on how to keep it updated, which I never received. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to use the website builder? All I want to do is add a link to a pdf document.

Problem

Pointed Domain to my website, but it doesn't work

I created a website on Homestead and pointed it to a domain I already have through Google. However, it is not working. I likely have missed a step, but I can't find what I missed to make my page publish. When I do work on my new website though Homestead, I save my changes and click Publish. Howe

Question

Server 404 error

Im trying to download the web builder to a new device and all the requirements are greater than is needed but keep getting a Server 404 error - without the site builder I can't update my website. Any help please otherwise I'm paying yearly for nothing and will need to move to another hoster.

Problem

Site Stats

my website recently went to 0 site stats for 13 days in a row. Can someone let me know why? this has never happened and I normally get more than 30 hits a day. respectfully. j.

Question

Popular Posts

View More