Create Post
  • •••
(39)
B
Website will not load

Our website will not load on PCs or mobile devices

Problem

Error message when I try to add something to my cart

Error message We couldn't load your shopping cart. Please refresh the page and try again This is for the site keystonecoffee.net

Question

Changes made to the Website don't publish

Our website www.RosemountArts.com does not reflect the changes that were made to the website using Homestead. I made many changes to our website. An example from our Home page are marked below. They do not appear in the published version.

Problem

Trouble starting a webite with a template

All the consultant templates seem to to give the following error: 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Question

Mobile Version won't publish.

The main website will publish but the mobile version won't. Have tried about 40 times to publish changes but its just not happening. Any idea why or suggestions?

Problem

Stats

Month after month, our stats show an extraordinarily high number of new hits to our website from the state of Virginia. It will show like 500 for the month when the state next to it shows under 10. I just can't think this is correct and wonder what is causing this and how to get more accurate report

Question

Very slow website load post Homestead server farm upgrade 1-2 months ago

Hello, ever since the server farm upgrade (my domains went down for couple days during it), some of my websites have extremely slow load times and on some occasions the blog gives a message that it is unavailable. An example is pointed domain shibas.dog. Any suggestions pm how to resolve this. I sus

Problem

Site not updating. Not a new site. So updated previously

I have been updating and creating this site. It was fine until this week January 1/24-26 /2023. All browers and different PC's laptops updated previously fine. I called support number. It is closed site is www.ribaultclass1967.com thanks

Problem

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to Un-Point a domain that was pointed to another domain?

I originally deleted a domain and have since decided to get it back. I had it point to my current domain and website but now wish to have the retrieved domain have its own website but it is giving me issues due to being pointed at another domain.

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to delete website as well as receiving an error when using my web address (domain name).

I recently retrieved a deleted domain name and now after doing a website and publishing it, I received an error when I type in my domain name. Just out of curiosity, is both my domain names supposed to have the same "Site Association" name? Just figured I'd mention that since I keep having a website

Problem

Popular Posts

View More