Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
J
John Kascenska

The ecommerce portion of Homestead is not working. Please advise.

Problem

When I tried to open editor it gives error

Hi, Hope everyone is doing well! Everything working pretty well on my site. But from last night whenever. I tried to open the editor of this podcasting article. It says "Attempt auto-recovery". Anyone faced this ever and how it can be resolved. Thank You for your help.

Problem

Issues Uploading to Sitebuilder Plus - 12/20/2021

We are aware of an issue with uploading files to Sitebuilder Plus. We are currently investigating the cause and will post updates as we gather more information.

Article

new here

when i pick a design then click on choose this design it says 404 - FILE OR DIRECTORY NOT FOUND   S0 i choose on another design does the same thing.. can some one please help me on why it is doing this???

Problem

Changing a site builder site to a website builder site

I have 2 site builder sites. If I want to update them to website builder sites how do I do that?  Do I create 2 brand new website builder sites and then manually repopulate each page of the new sites with content from the old sites?  And if I do this is there an extra hosting charge durin

Question

Linking from files to Website Builder

How do I link images, documents and video files from my computer to my website on Website Builder. At this point, I only know how to link images from other websites. Besides linking from my computer, I would also like to link from Facebook, Twitter, Bing, Google, Word, Excel and other URLs that Webs

Question

Close to jumping ship...

I'm looking for help from the company & I can't get anybody to assist me (I need to 'Post' a question?). Where the heck is a customer service link ? ? ? So here's the main issue: One of my customers Googled directly my exact business name and he said that I USED TO BE in the 1st page of googl

Problem

Sites Down "Oops something went wrong" - URGENT

All of my sites using the new site builder have been going up and down for days. Does anyone know what is going on? When is customer service open? I've called Saturday and Sunday with no luck.   Here is one of my sites https://www.thebarbershopdenver.com/ Again, service is intermittent a

Problem

design

I'm a new user in need of help to design webpage. each time a design is selected the error 404 pops up. please assist.

Question

URGENT - Website completely down

For some reason my website is completely down...? I haven't touched anything on it.  Please see attached picture (500 internal server error) website is www.wyphotography.com Wil

Problem

Popular Posts

View More