Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(50)
A
Domain Issues

I am having trouble with my domains. When I edit my site it edits www.thehealingtouchmaryville.com That domain isn't even active so I'm not sure why it is pointing to that one.  I want to edit www.thehealingtouchbethany.com but I don't know how to get to that now.  Help!! This i

Problem

Mobile View Updates

Hello! This morning I made some adjustments to my web page and published it. When I search my business from a computer, all updates are correct. However, when I search from a phone, the updates are not there. I have published my updates in the mobile view section, but they are still not showing w

Question

Website Disappeared

Why did my website disappear? I've had it for 10 years and everything is paid on time.  It's gone out of nowhere.  

Question

Terms of Service

I have a notice on my site that says "This image does not comply with our terms of service." I tried changing the image and removing the image, but the notice remains there. I have no idea why a picture of a carved train would not comply with terms of service - and I cannot even find terms of servi

Question

"Custom Style in Mobile"

Custom Style in mobile is NOT selected. I understand this to mean the mobile version will duplicate the desktop version.  However, this is not happening.  The mobile version seems to be stuck in some construction phase of the desktop version.  Suggestions would be appreciated. 

Question

webmail

Hello, I am trying to get into webmail and forgot my password

Question

Accepted Solution

bulk upload website builder/ file manager

Is there a file manager on website builder? I cant find something equivalent. I have a bunch of photos to upload and it is a pain uploading one at a time.     Is there a way to do bulk upload of photos? Thanks

Question

Problems with website loading

My website hasn't been loading properly on-line or in website builder for the last couple of days. It doesn't like circles or boxes on my simple website and I don't know how to fix the problem I've had the website for more than fifteen years with very little downtime

Problem

INTAKE FORM NOT LOADING

The Intake Form on my website is not loading when being submitted and receiving this error message: " 502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server. There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the

Question

Unsupported Protocol

Error message saying my homestead site uses an unsupported protocol.  ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH How do I remedy this??  I

Problem

Popular Posts

View More