Troubleshooting

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
mgmaita@aol.com

How do you change email information?

Problem

Website cannot be found

I just published my website, but it is showing that the website cannot be found. What can I do to solve this issue?

Problem

Email service following domain transfer

Hi there, I'm in the process of transferring my domain to Google. As I understand, emails will be lost if we transfer email service as well. In anoth

Question

404 Message Can't Load A Theme

404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Question

Why does my PUBLIC website now require a password?

Ok, I get that I'm going to totally redo my website into a new one because I cannot simply translate my old one into the new system that homestead's c

Problem

Delete website error

I am trying to delete a website. I get this error.  I am not a techy person so when you respond please keep it simple! Delete Site We are un

Question

website down - "this page isn't working"

My website is down and I need someone to look into it, but can't get thru to support!

Problem

YouTube videos not appearing

I have a page on my website which shows my YouTube videos. There's nothing there. Yesterday I tried to place a new video in my blog, but I couldn't ge

Problem

Trying to group three items

I can seem to group two items, an icon and text but cannot group three  - icon, text and Speech bubble. And  if I can group them, can  

Question

website trouble

we are having an issue with our new website some people can get access to it and purchase items and others try to search for it and cant find it or th

Problem

Popular Posts

View More