Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
B
Website not found

Customer notified me that our website www.amp-3.net can't be found. Can you help with this please Beth

Problem

Cancel subscription

I thought I cancelled my subscription but I got an email that it would automatically be renewed. How do I cancel?

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

1 m ago

Question

Attach a file to an online form submission

In a form submission, I need a facility for files to be attached to the submission. How can this be done in SiteBuilder Plus.

posted 

7 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 m ago

Question

Gallery Image Descriptions in Mobile View

In desktop my gallery photos have a title and Description that is superimposed on the photo. In mobile view there is nothing on the photo and the wor

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 m ago

Problem

Accepted Solution

Sitebuilder Desktop stopped working after Windows 10 Update

Does anybody have a fix that appears to be from a windows update. I know that there was at least one update to .NET 4.8 and 3.5 and last date I know i

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

hanna3212 

2 m ago

Problem

sales

How do I add a new product to the product page? How do I add a new product to the store with dropdown for customer to choose variety.  How do I

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 m ago

Question

"Copying updated files. This might take a few minutes."

I go to SiteBuilder plus attempting to update my site. I get the message "Verifying that all your files are up to date. " then "Copying updated files.

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 m ago

Problem

image gallery with large sized images

I have looked at a number of image galleries. With all, when you click on the thumbnail, you get a slightly larger image.  But no image fills th

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 m ago

Question

I need a link to go directly to a location in a different page. Can I do that?

I would like to create a link to allow the user to go from the home page (let's call it A) to a location (X) in page (B) without first going to page B

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

2 m ago

Question

Unpublished Pages

I thought I unpublished some pages from my site last summer when we postponed our event due to COVID. Now that the event has been rescheduled, I want

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 m ago

Question

Popular Posts

View More