Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
(85)
Can I build sites with Sitebuilder Plus on an iPad?

Hi I use SiteBuilder Plus for all my sites (and prefer it so no intention to change). I am considering downsizing from a desktop iMac and MacBook Air laptop but first I need to ensure the things I do most are able to be done on an iPad, such as my online photo albums and my Homestead website buildi

Question

SiteBuilder keeps changing my page width

I have my page width set to 1000 for each of my website pages. However, my setting in Sitebuilder will change for just one page or another and for random settings - it could be 1100, 1250, 1600... whatever it's in the mood for that day, I guess.  It's been doing this for months without explana

Question

Can I transfer my site/domain to Web.com to be able to install Wordpress ?

I want to be able to use Wordpress on Homestead. I noticed Homestead comes up as Web.com now. Web.com hosting allows Wordpress hosting. How can I install Wordpress on Homestead, or switch to web.com to host Wordprress? Thank you!

Question

Can I install Wordpress in Homestead?

Can I install Wordpress in Homestead?

Question

Site builder plus- having a completed form sent to the person submitting it, along with the person to receive it

I'm working on sitebuilder plus on a website. I want the person who submits a form to receive a confirmation email that includes their responses in the form, as well as having it sent to the email noted in the 'submit' button. Is there a way to do this?

Question

Site Navigation Menu is not publishing

Using Sitebuilder for my site, we have a member only page with a password that when editing has the Navigation Menu visible across top of site. It is also seen in Preview mode.  However when I publish the whole site the page publishes fine, but the Navigation Menu does not appear at all. 

Problem

Sitebuilder Plus: Add Meta Tags and Keywords

Note: We want to provide a few common and useful snippets for your use, but our support department is not able to assist you with editing code. They can help you with code placement.All 3 major search engines have said that these keywords hold no weight in terms of ranking. If you have words that mu

Article

How to leverage Google AdSense into my website

Hi All... Looking for help in using Google AdSense on my site... for many years i had used Google AdSense and was getting paid - but then it stopped a few years back and was told by Google that there are steps that i must take to make my site eligible. Google provides directions on how to make each

Question

Fix the issue with forms not being sent to emails!!!!!!

READ THIS BEFORE MY POST - If your name is Russell and you are a community member who does not work at Homestead and can offer no other solution but to call the Homestead phone number to try to get help, please DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST. This is a post for an employee of Homestead or anyone who ca

Problem

Gmail can't receive attachments

Why can I send emails to gmail accounts, but they are not able to receive attachments?

Question

Popular Posts

View More