Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
J
Cannot edit website on Sitebuilder Plus.

When I open Sitebuilder Plus, the screen is blank. The site does not show up so I cannot edit it or access the files. How can we edit the site? 

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Downloadable Archive

You can create an archive of your site and download it to your computer for backup purposes. The process is simple. Log in to your account at http://www.homestead.com Click on Websites Manager.(If you have multiple sites, select the one you wish to archive from the drop-down) Under the Edit

Article

Can't edit website

Message Verifying that all your files are up to date is all I get. I need to edit our site. Please help

Problem

How to change 1st web page

How can I reassign different 1st web page? 

Question

Why Should I Change to Homestead WebsiteBuilder?

If you weren't already aware, Homestead has a new editor, Homestead WebsiteBuilder!The newest editor has some great features that our customers have been requesting for some time. We strongly encourage all customers still using Sitebuilder desktop or Sitebuilder Plus(online) to create a new site fro

Article

Change Domain

I want to change my Domain, what do I have to do

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit the Footer

Here are instructions to customize the footer on your website. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. Click Page Settings in the top toolbar and choose Background, Links, Footer from the drop-down menu. Click Edit your Footer. Here you can edit or remove the Co

Article

Why is it asking me to 'choose new design' on an established, published site. So frustrating.

Deleted cookies and history, went to IE and Chrome and same issue. Existing website for years on NEW platform and everytime I try and edit it, it asks me to 'choose a new design.' This is not the first time this error has happened. What is going on? www.nextgenerationtoolcompany.com

Question

SiteBuilder Plus

I did not create our website, someone else did before my time, but I am needing to make some big changes on it. The only tutorials I can find are for the Website Builder, but when I go to edit my site, it's SiteBuilder Plus.  It's completely different than the Website Builder.  Is there s

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Choose A New Design

Here are instructions to change your template design for SITEBUILDER PLUS. Before switching your page design, make sure you really want to commit to rebuilding your site in a new template. You'll also want to make sure you still have local copies of any text, images, files, videos that you'll need t

Article

Popular Posts

View More