Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
C
Having trouble deleting text on a page

I'm attempting to edit through Sitebuilder Plus and need to delete text. Im fumbling around and can't figure out how to do that. I'm in the section wi

Question

How do I add tabs in text in Sitebuilder Plus

I have at least one page that is a list of different locations. They don't look aligned because they aren't. If a tab to next available area (every 5

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 d ago

Question

Remove the footer [ Build by Homestead

how do i remove the built by line on the bottom of my web page in the old system of web building please.

posted 

7 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 d ago

Question

lINKS

I was trying to add new page to my site.  Somehow I deleted the Links off my site.  Is there a way to restore them as they were? jmoccabee@

posted 

11 d ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

10 d ago

Question

Why Should I Change to Homestead WebsiteBuilder?

If you weren't already aware, Homestead has a new editor, Homestead WebsiteBuilder!The newest editor has some great features that our customers have b

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

8 m ago

Article

Who do I contact to switch an old site from the old sitebuilder to a rebuilt site in new sitebuilder?

I am one of the old school 1990's era sitebuilder software users, reluctantly I have started to use the new browser based software and I have "rebuilt

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

14 d ago

Question

I can't make a linked text the color I want

I linked text on all of my pages to one of my pages. After I made the link, it won't change to black, it wants to stay a light orange. I have tried hi

posted 

15 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

15 d ago

Problem

Old Files Come Up in Sitebuilder

My laptop is on Windows 10. When I launch Sitebuilder, the current pages aren't shown. Instead much older version of the pages come up. Why ?

posted 

15 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

15 d ago

Problem

PAYPAL

I would like to know how to change a product to a service instead of goods sold

posted 

15 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

15 d ago

Question

How can I convert my website to the new website builder?

I want to convert my website from Sitebuilder plus to the new Website Builder, but I don't want to lose my domain name. What is the most efficient wa

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

16 d ago

Question

Popular Posts

View More