david2575's profile

25 Messages

• 

382 Points

Thursday, August 29th, 2024 6:00 AM

HOMESTEAD: YOU *MUST* RESPOND TO YOUR PAID CUSTOMERS ABOUT YOUR NON-FUNCTIONING PLATFORM!

As IF the weekslong, UNRESOLVED issue of the "A with a circonflex" all over every page of your customers' sites wasn't bad enough... NOW the Website Manager editing function is not working. I've tried multiple times to log in to my site, and I get either a severely garbled, unusable Web Manager interface - or else just the error message "The service is unavailable."

Homestead, you are the most unprofessional tech company I've ever had to deal with, whether for website hosting/content management or other tech uses. You RARELY push out any maintenance notices to your PAID CUSTOMERS, and it takes FOREVER to get global technical issues resolved.

I hope you've seen the messages from a growing number of your PAID CUSTOMERS about us filing a class-action lawsuit. We are serious. GET IT TOGETHER, communicate with your PAID CUSTOMERS, and GET THIS PLATFORM FIXED AND FUNCTIONAL, NOW!

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

144.8K Points

22 days ago

Hello, 

I did get notice that the issue with the special characters on websites was resolved overnight.

I am unable to replicate the issue with the editor. Can you send screenshots?