Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
(85)
STATS VIEW DOWN AGAIN

STATS VIEW pages are DOWN AGAIN. FIX IT!!

Question

Under Websites manager - "view stats"-traffic is not showing up.

When I check the "view stats" there are only one or two hits showing up for the month of January, 2024. Those of us who belong to this group gathered on January 9 to January 12, 2024.  We were constantly signing in and out of the site but not one got recorded in the stats for those dates.

Problem

Accepted Solution

Sitebuilder Plus - How to duplicate an existing page

Hello -as per the title The last time I did it was years ago and I've forgotten how ! Rather than "add a new page" I'd just like to have all the generic stuff in place without the need to copy & paste it or add it all manually. Your help much appreciated. Thank you

Question

Photo Distortion

Why does your photo insertion function distort the photo, whether  compressing it or not?  I've been building a website using your software since the year 2000 (!) and this has never occurred.  I am using the jpg file extension on all my photos.  I have not cropped any of my phot

Problem

Site not secure

When people go to access my website, it says that it is not encrypted. What can I do to make my site secure? Thank you

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: View File Manager

Here's how you find the file manger: Click on the Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. Click your domain name or sitename at the top. Then, choose View File Manager from the drop-down menu.

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Changes Not Publishing

If you've made changes in SiteBuilder and they don't seem to be publishing there can be several reasons, and things to look for. The most common thing is that you are looking at a cached version of the site. On the published site, hit the f5 key on your keyboard to refresh the page. This will tell t

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Submit Button Style

You can do a search for buttons and find one you like, then add it as an image for the submit button as per the picture below. The image you select must have any desired text already included.

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Link Text

Here are instructions to add a link to existing text.Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.Go to the page with text you'd like to be a link.Double-click on the text box that contains the text you want to be a link. Then, highlight the specific text that will be th

Article

Popular Posts

View More