Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
Sitebuilder Plus: Create A Site Navigation Menu

The site navigation is what visitors use to go from one web page to another easily and quickly. It's a "global" element meaning that you can create th

Article

Site Search Option

Is there a way to make it possible for visitors to my site to search my website by keyword? For example, if they were looking for a short story by a

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

subtlethinkerbilling3570 

16 d ago

Question

Tables

Using the 'Sitebuilder Plus: Add a Table feature', is it possible to edit the text in the table?

posted 

19 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

17 d ago

Question

djsampler1@hotmail.com

Hi, can i get a link to the online site builder page. i'm using a Mac Thanks

posted 

22 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

17 d ago

Question

Can I Secure My Homestead Website With HTTPS?

For SITEBUILDER PLUS ONLY. Do not use if you have Website Builder. If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROCEDUR

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

21 d ago

Article

Adsense asks to upload "ads.txt file to the root directory of your site", where do I find this?

Had an error sent to me through Adsense asking me to upload an 'ads.txt' file to my root directory. I am not familiar with how to do that. Any ideas?

posted 

21 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

21 d ago

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit Page Width/Length

Here are some instructions on adjusting the width and length of your webpges.Adjusting the width on individual pages:The default width of each page is

posted 

7 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

21 d ago

Article

Site down

Hello, my website www.songballs.com is down and is impossible to access. The site is well associated with the domain but the site is down. Please fix

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

colleen2670 

1 m ago

Question

Attaching a pdf file

I'd appreciate if anyone call tell me how to download and attach a file on one of my pages? Thank you.

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

1 m ago

Question

Sitebuider plus and websitebuilder

Can I use Sitebuilder Plus and sometimes Websitebuilder for different pages? Just for to link them?

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

hanna3212 

1 m ago

Question

Popular Posts

View More