Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
D
Can't edit my site with SiteBuilder Plus

When I open Sitebuilder Plus, the screen is blank, my site does not show up so I cannot edit it. Why is this happening??

Problem

New website template designs?

Where are the "hundreds" of new website template designs? I only see 32 options and most of them are very dated - some do not even display correctly. Is there another way to access the templates in Websites Manager? Also, there is a small warning that says all content will be lost when a new templat

Question

Accepted Solution

Hosting Service

Can you tell me who my email hosting provider is? Thanks

Question

SitebuilderPlus for NEW website design?

I prefer to use SitebuilderPlus over Websitebuilder. How can I start designing a NEW website and use SitebuilderPlus instead??   Thank you!

Question

Can I Secure My Homestead Website With HTTPS?

For SITEBUILDER PLUS ONLY. Do not use if you have Website Builder. If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROCEDURE. For more information please read this topic:https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/cloudflare-common-cloudflare-issuesImportant: When we

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Anchor Links

Anchor links are a special type of link that allow you to link to a specific part of a page. This can be very handy when you have a page or pages with a very large amount of content. What can I do with anchor links? Create a link to another part of the same page Create a link to a specific

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Why are Changes Appearing on all of my Pages?

Why are changes appearing on all of my pages? If you made changes to a page, but the change is showing up on all pages, you need to edit the area of the page that appears on all your pages. The yellow bar at the top of the page indicates you are making changes that will appear on ever

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Using the Master Page Feature

If you are using Sitebuilder Plus and choose a master template, then you can easily add some elements to all pages in your site. Here's how. If you press the button between page settings and insert, you will see the yellow bar. This indicates changes will be made to all pages. In this example, the c

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add Media Files

If you want to add an audio or video file to your site you can follow these instructions.Please keep in mind the supported file typesAudio: ogg, wav, mp3, mp4, aacVideo: ogv, webm, mp41) Launch Sitebuilder and open the page on which you wish to place the media file.2) Click on the insert button and

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Prevent Tiling for Background Image

Any image you import and set as a "background" image will tile, or repeat continuously depending on how large the viewer sizes their web browser. If you wish to prevent the tile effect. You will just set the background to a solid color, then import the background image as a regular image, instead of

Article

Popular Posts

View More