Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(78)
M
Issues with RoundCube Email

I am unable to update my email password in the Homestead Portal. It will allow me to type the new password but it will not save and update it.

Problem

Domain Verification issues

I purchased a new domain and the system isn't allowing me to verify. I keep getting this message and it's been a week now. Please advise. Domain Control Verification failed. The necessary verification token could not be found on your site. Please try again after 24 hours since Record Propagation can

Question

E.Mail storage upgrade 30 hours , not updgrading

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of itsrecipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: david_ogrady1_if@pop.homestead.com    (generated from david@telinetglobal.com) 

Question

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender & gmail clients not receiving emails

I'm receiving this message when I use webmail. This is happening to the following addresses: jaz@imagebuild.com, megan@imagebuild.com, andi@imagebuild.com. My clients that use gmail are also having issues not receiving my emails. This is one of those addresses: traciebluseward@gmail.com. For the we

Problem

How do I block someone in Roundcube?

I'm getting spam mail and I want to block it - how do I block? I only see the option to delete, but that doesn't prevent them from emailing again. Thank you.

Question

Can't send to gmail accounts

I can't send any emails to gmail accounts and this is not acceptable.

Problem

Please Cancel Email Storage Upgrade

Hello, Homestead, please cancel my email storage upgrade associated with asad.r@speedconstruction.biz Thanks

Question

Dominio www.casagrandealmagro.com (no carga)

URGENTE¡¡¡ Por favor, tengo un problema con este dominio, es URGENTE, son muchos clientes desatendidos tanto en el servicio web como en el servicio email. ME PODEIS MIRAR EL PROBLEMA ??? Muchas gracias.

Problem

How do I block someone in Roundcube?

I'm getting spam mail and I want to block it - how do I block? I only see the option to delete, but that doesn't prevent them from emailing again. Thank you.

Question

Account: Create a Domain Email Address

When choosing to create an email address, you have two options. G Suite Webmail You can read more about purchasing G Suite hereThe following are instructions to create a regular Webmail email address. Important: Before you can set up any email accounts, you must already have a domain associated wi

Article

Popular Posts

View More