Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
F
Can't figure out how to set email for auto response

I am totally lost. I want to use the auto respond for my email when I am out of the office.  There is a post from two years ago that says to go to "settings" and turn on the filter on autocube.  I'd love to do that but have no idea where the page to do that might be.  I am logged int

Question

POP Email Setup: Outlook 2010

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. Click on File, and then on Account Settings and again on Account Settings. On the Email tab, click on New Choose Email Account and then Next Click on Manually Configure and then N

Article

Mail Issue

Is there an issue with email? I have had a couple of people tell me they aren't getting my emails today, so I did a test on my other personal email and never got it. david@inspirationgraphics.net website is - www.InspirationGraphics.net

Question

Roundcube: Auto-Responder

The best way to auto respond for an email is to use a filter. In the top right, click SettingsOn the left side, click Filters.Near the bottom left, click the plus(+). There are many options, but for a general auto-responder, select "To" and enter the email address that is responding. This should cat

Article

emails

We would like to use the persons name as a email link. I know how to add the email address to the persons name. Right now when I do this on my personal computer it wants to open outlook which I do not use. How do I get it to when someone click on a presons name it opens up their email, ie g-mail, et

Question

website not loading

Hello - is there some sort of outage - my website www.antsmediaasia.com has been very slow for a few days - is it loading elsewhere ? Many thanks for any info  cheers Justin 

Question

Homestead shows email account as "quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)." How?

Homestead shows my email account as... "quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)." I just logged in to check (and empty if needed.) There are NO EMAILS showing in the account. At all. How can it be "full?"

Problem

subdomain changes

Hello, my three domains are pointing to a 'Homestead Site'..... I do not have a site. How do I change this 'pointing'? E.G. www.mistersaltman.com is a website hosted with Shopify. How do I point this to the original website? Now I see a 404 error....!! Q 2: How do I move domain < www.bonairesal

Problem

Plus: Page blank on website manager, but shows as it should on my webiste

I have a very detailed page on my website, but I need to update it. However, that page on website manager is blank. I am afraid to do anything because I do now want to lose the current content. Please help.

Problem

CEO

just added two new employees but we need help adding them to our web service using the new domain/mailbox. They can receive email but unable to " send"

Problem

Popular Posts

View More