Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
L
Updated DNS Records

What are the current DNS records, I am concerned ours are outdated. We are having issues with email MX records while using Cloudflare so we have changed the Nameservers back to default for now.

Question

X employee deleted all the emails in worm hole

How do I restore an unhappy employee deleting all of her emails. How do I restore the deleted emails. Virginiainfo@saundersstaffing.net is the email that needs to be restored.Thanks so much Connie Saunders Saunders Staffing

Question

email getting blocked

Reporting-MTA: dns; bosmailout05.eigbox.net Action: failedFinal-Recipient: rfc822;imad@develliszrein.comStatus: 5.0.0Remote-MTA: dns; mx1.netsolmail.netRemote-MTA: X-ip; [172.65.252.97]X-Remote-MTA-smtp-greeting: X-str; 220 inbound.net.registeredsite.com ESMTP SMTP Service (NO SPAM/UCE)X-Remote-MTA

Problem

Account: Reset Email Password

Here are instructions on how to reset the password of your domain associated email account.Go to the email tab on your Homestead account.If you have multiple domains, you will need to select the desired domain. Click on the email address you would like to change the password for. For Webmail, it wil

Article

Cannot send/receive emails all of the sudden.

As of a couple of days ago, we cannot send/receive emails, been trying to resolve since. Please advise?

Problem

email not working

login fails with roundcube email. what am i doing wrong. i also reset password to see if that worked. thank you

Question

Get STMP error when trying to send messages. Now not receiving messages.

Receive this message when trying to send: SMTP Error (550): Failed to set sender "leann@astresslesstransition.com" (Administrative prohibition). And now not receiving messages.  Have tried sending from several different email addresses.

Problem

Emails Are Not Being Received Although Sent

Hi, None of the emails I send are going through to their recipients even though the emails are shown in my "sent" folder. I've uninstalled and reinstalled my email to no avail. I've troubleshooted everything I can think and nothing has solved the issue. Please advise.

Problem

Website not publishing correctly

I have edited my website to where I like it, but when I publish it, it doesn't update accordingly. How can I resolve this issue?

Problem

Reset Email Password

I forgot me passcode for email. How do you reset your email passcode? 

Question

Popular Posts

View More