Skip to main content
Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
Delete an Email Address

Hello Homestead,With recent changes being made to the accounts, the option to delete an email address is temporarily unavailable. If you wish to perma

Announcements

can send but not receive emails via outlook or homestead webmail(roundcube)

I can send email from my account but sending to it I get a mail subsystem delivery error stating the email address does not exist. Reporting-MTA: dns;

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Problem

Transferred email addresses and domain

If I transfer my domain to another host will my email addresses transfer with it ?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Question

How Can I Create an Email Marketing Plan (That You’ll Actually Stick To)?

Each year I make a plan for the coming year. I cross off goals that I accomplished in the previous year and circle the ones I didn’t. Sometimes the ci

Article

Email Forwarding is Bad! Don’t Do It! Here's Why

Are you forwarding email from your domain, to an external mail (like Outlook or Gmail) or your ISP’s (like Comcast or Optonline) account?What appears

Article

I can send emails but am not receiving them.

editor@editsbybakeba.comI set up a new Roundcube email account. I send email from the account but I am not receiving emails to the account.

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Problem

Attempting to link homestead emails to Gmail

I have created my Gmail business account and linked my homestead domain through TXT and DNS. I am now able to send emails from the Gmail account for p

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Problem

IMAP Email Setup: Mailbird

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here.1) After installing Mailbird, you

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Article

How Do I Protect My Domain's Reputation?

Our Spam Scanning Service works by a feedback loop. It gets feedback on what people you send mail do with that mail. If you are often marked as spam b

Article

How Do I Set Up IMAP Email for iPhone/iPad?

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. 1. Click on Settings, then c

Article