Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
Payment options for Homestead services.

I am in India and using an India credit card. However, as of Oct 1/2021, banks are not allowing auto pay with credit card / debit cards as per government mandates. I do not have another credit card other then Indian. Is there another way I can pay for services like pre pay for a year? Thank youMaur

Question

how do you point your domain to your website?

i have created a new wbsite to replace an older one and wish to point it my domain name. Can anyone help me to do this?

Question

Account: Update Card on File

You are able to update the billing information from your Homestead account. To update the card: Log in to the Homestead account, put your mouse over Account in the top right, and choose Billing & Payments.  Click the Edit button under Payment Method Fill out the Name On Card, Card Number,

Article

when will my outstanding bill be charged

I was sent an email stating my card was not working for the Oct billing cycle. I updated my card. When will Oct be charged so I know my card is working again.

Question

Problem redirecting website

My current domain name was hosted with GoDaddy and I transferred it to Homestead.  Now when I type in my website name in the address bar it goes to a message saying that website is hosted and managed by homestead. That's it, nothing else. It offers a link if y

Problem

New Website Builder site is ready to publish...how do I remove the old site?

Ok...so I've rebuilt my website using the Website Builder and now have two sites on my account. My old site, built with Sitebuilder Plus, and the new one.  Of course, the new site has the address with the .homesteadcloud. incorporated.  Now, I want to replace the old site with the new

Question

error 404

I get error 404 every time I try to choose a template

Question

chaplainmarcus.org

I know my web site receives little traffic but it always says no traffic which I know can't be accurate. Please advise why it says this, please. Many thanks, Chaplain Marcus Allison

Question

homestead can not find my account

I opened my account over 20 years ago I a m able to view my web site by clicking on the link and other people can view my site by putting link into Google search and yet homestead can not find my account? What is going on ???

Question

Deleting Domains

I need to delete a handful of domains. Are you able to do that for me? lansing881.com lifedeconstructed.net ranchograndedurand.com wrightwaldron.com Thanks much.josh

Question

Popular Posts

View More