Skip to main content
Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
Credit never posted...

Hello, On Aug. 20th, I spoke with rep who was to credit my account for  $21.99 plus not rebill due to site being down for a period of time.  I was imm

Problem

Our website

I created our website several years ago.  We had a little accident with the website, some deletions and now I am trying to return the information and

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

17 hours ago

Problem

Cancel!

I want to cancel all services, but it’s requiring a telephone call.  I don’t want a sales pitch.  I want to cancel.  Period.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a day ago

Question

Remove ecommerce plan from my account

How do I remove the ecommerce plan from my account?

Problem

Trying to close out my account at Homestead and it won't let me take down my site. Also trying to stop the monthly billing for my site.

Trying to take down my website at Homestead. I have already transferred my domain name to another company. I want to stop the monthly billing and do a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 days ago

Problem

Need to Secure My Site

We are using SiteBuilder plus AND have a simple store.... Please help.

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

10 days ago

Question

Eliminar mi cuenta

Buenas noches quiero eliminar mi cuenta de dominio y también desvincular mi tarjeta de crédito. No quiero que me cobren de mi tarjeta a

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

13 days ago

Question

How can I cancel my account please? I'm in Australia.

I cannot call overseas on my phone and I'm in lockdown due to Covid and cannot operate my website business any longer. I need to cancel the automatic

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

13 days ago

Question

How do I discontinue my website?

I want to cancel my subscription.

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

beverleyanne0912 

15 days ago

Question

Still Charging My Credit Card After Cancellation

I cancelled my website attempt the day after I tried it, but you're still charging my credit card. Please stop! The bank has refunded this month's, bu

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

15 days ago

Problem