Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
(40)
R
Payment Failure

I received an email saying you could not process my monthly bill using the credit card on file. Nothing about the credit card has changed for the past several months and other vendors are successfully processing payments against it. Please attempt to process the bill for payment again.

Problem

debit card not accepted

trying to update my card payment, new card is mastercard debit, but homestead don't recognize it.

Question

Link to domains not working

From my account page (and other admin pages), the link to domains just bounces me back to my main admin page. Anyone know how to get any actual help versus FAQs?

Problem

Billing Info

Unable to update credit card info.

Question

up dating payment

I have tried 3 times to update my credit card on file. When I add it I then check my account this is the message. Sorry, you cannot make any purchases at this time because your account is past due. Please allow up to 24 hours for your account to be re-authorized with your updated credit card. I w

Problem

Website down

I updated my credit card online to get my website back up and running but nothing is happening

Problem

Selling my business

I am selling my small business and the web site, domain, and monthly billing needs to be transferred. Can you please help me with this?

Question

E-MAILS ABOUT PAYMENTS

I am getting e-mails saying my payment didn't go through but when I go to my account on this website it shows you did debit my account successfully. It tis also showing on my banking account.

Question

PAYMENT

Log in: info@masquelive.com Details are correct The credit card details you entered is incorrect. Please check your card details.

Question

put a hold on my account

I need to put a hold on or cancel my account

Question

Popular Posts

View More