Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
No longer need website

I am no longer in need of my website since I am no longer running my business at this time. If I decide to start it back up again and I save my websit

Question

DOMAIN TRANSFER

I would like to transfer my domain to another registrar.   Aside from unlocking the domain and setting a new account with the new registrar, what

Question

Cancel account

I want to cancel my account BEFORE the next bill. This seems confusing and difficult. Please advise.

Problem

Closed

Cancel all services

We have moved on to a service included in our new business platform but when I login and cancel all services, I must ring 1-800-710-1998 which is not

Problem

Cancelling my account.

After using Homestead Site Builder for 16 years, I am getting too old (81) to continue my Strata Complex's website My Coventry Woods.com which launche

Question

Cancel services

Termite homestead contract/agreement

Question

Closed

Philippa Perkin

I'm trying to cancel my website and domain name as I have now relocated abroad. In trying to cancel, it informs me that I must contact you via your 1

Problem

Account: Change Site Association

Here's how you can associate your domain with another website on your account.Click the "Domains" link in the left navigation menu.Scroll down until y

Article

How can I cancel my website & services but keep domain?

I've got my website with a different host now but want to keep my domain and an account with Homestead. How do I do that? The only option seems to be

Question

Account: Edit/View DNS Records

1) Log in to your Homestead account and click on domains on the left side of the account screen.2) Under the desired domain click on the link Advanced

Article

Popular Posts

View More