Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
D
transfer domain

can you help me

Problem

please can I change from monthly to annual payments

Hi, I have just taken over as Webmaster and would like to pay our subscription yearly rather than monthly. Please and you advise how I can do this. Thank you Diane Sherlock 

Question

Autorenew off?

How do I make sure that autorenew is turned off?

Question

Templates

None of the templates are loading when I attempt to select them. Why is that? I get a 404 error!

Problem

Credit Card

How do I Cancel the Credit Card on File

Question

Billing and payment

I received a note that the card I enrolled cannot be used to pay for my current charges, hence used another card. I would like to know if the new card was able to cover my current charges and the account has been restored. Thank you.

Question

Totally Confused

Is Homestead only controlling my email address Richard.Higgins@naturesvision-photography.com since my website is on Squarespace? If I change my website name on Squarespace, will this affect my email? Thank You

Question

Account: Edit/View DNS Records

1) Log in to your Homestead account and click on domains on the left side of the account screen.2) Under the desired domain click on the link Advanced DNS settings. This will bring up the current DNS records for your domain and allow you to edit them if desired.

Article

Cancel subscription

How do I cancel my subsciption?

Question

Billing

I was advised that my current card registration cannot be used to pay our due. I am unable to login or access ng my account so I can update my billing details. Appreciate if you can assist me on this. Thank you Myla

Problem

Popular Posts

View More