Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
(50)
L
Remove Services

I want to remove most of the services on my account however, there is no option to do that only upgrade. Can someone please help me change my service?? 

Question

Why is my domain going to expire

Why do I have an email saying my domain is going to expire.

Question

NO ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT

can't get in to my homestead account.

Question

cancel

how do I cancel my subscription?

Question

Regarding our billing issue.

We need somebody to call 4039234379. Thanks

Question

Higher rate for older accounts

Why should I be charge a higher rate for an account I have had for over 15 years than someone opening an account today.

Question

Account no longer required

Hello, I'd like to cancel my services and account please as my business is now closed. I cannot find a Support email address and I don't live in the USA so cannot call the number. Please help, thank you.

Problem

Need to change package

Hello, I have been asked to work on our website and I am new at this. I made corrections the other day and was not able to publish them as I was over my page count of 5 so I was advised to upgrade to the next pkg.  My boss said I can delete a lot of stuff on our website and this will make the

Question

?$

I certainly understand the need for the price increase, and would not have a problem with it, but my website has not been fully operational for several months. I would think a refund of 25.00 a month for those months would be more appropriate.  

Problem

Biling

Can someone please give me a call? 619 729 0693 or 619 328 7020

Question

Popular Posts

View More