Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
(38)
want to change my plan

I am currently (for the past 20 years or so) on a Homestead plan that provides many more services, space, and extras than I now need. How can I change my plan to a more simple one - I only need ONE domain and no extra services.

Question

site not available online

Successfully published last year, but the site is no longer available. norbfineart.com

Question

Duane

Where do I change how I pay for the website?

Question

How to change billing frequency

I'm being charged monthly but would rather pay once a year, if we continue with Homestead. How do I change that?

Question

How do I change my renewal period from two years to one?

I only want to renew for one year but it is going to automatically renew me for two. How do I change it?

Question

Cancel Account

Please cancel my account.

Question

Update credit card information

I am trying to update the card number for the billing information regarding our website. However, I get an error stating that the credit card number is incorrect, which it is not. Are there any limitations? The current card which works is issued in Canada and the new one is issued in Sweden... does

Problem

support form

I want to stop my website because my husband created the website and we are divorcing now. The website is deprecated.

Question

need to talk to customer rep

I need to update my cc information but cannot get into my sites. help!

Question

HOW TO PUT IN HOLD A WEBSITE

I need to put in HOLD a website until my customer complete the payment, how can I do this?

Question

Popular Posts

View More