Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
(47)
L
I cannot log in

i have changed my email address and forgot my password, i am unable to phone either as our phones will not dial international - please help as we no longer have the property that is advertised and we therefore need to close it down

Problem

Please update your billing information!

We are receiving an email to update our billing information but the information in billing is correct. The date seemed to be displaying as expiring in 11/2022 - when it is 11/2024 ... I tired to update this and still received error messages - I dont know why there is an issue when account has always

Problem

Error Logging In

When trying to log in to Homestead Sitebuilder I get this: "There has been an error logging in. Please double-check your username and password. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support." I tried from another computer and got the same message. I can't seem to find out how to contac

Question

Transfer a website

I am retiring and selling my business. Is there a way to transfer my website to the new owners?  They would would like to keep the same website address.

Question

Cancel all services

I also get "Cancellation Today must be done by calling Homestead Support on 1-800-710-1998." when I tried to cancel my services. Why do I need to call when I want to cancel. Cancellation Today must be done by calling Homestead Support on 1-800-710-1998.

Question

Cancel All Services

Why do I need to call customer service to cancel my subscription when you offer a "cancel all services" function on the website? I simply want to cancel all services without having to call.  Stop auto billing my credit card.

Question

Transfering back my domain name

I still have a domain name www.antoniaroman.com that was associated with a website at had at homestead. I closed that account in 2019 but my domain is covered until 2023. I was in the process of getting a new website with wix.com, however, I changed my mind. But it looks like I had already connecte

Question

eig*domain.com

Do we get a charge for our domain name on our credit card? I'm trying to determine if this is a legitimate charge.

Question

Unable to make credit card payments or update credit card details

I entered a post about this issue a few days ago and it seems it has been deleted. I did get a reply which included a phone number to call for support. I called support and they informed me that my credit card has been flagged as fraudulent. I don't know how this has happened, but I do know the car

Question

Cancel Subscription

I need to cancel my subscription from the UK - have followed the prompts but now I can't call the 1-800 number from overseas. Please help!

Problem

Popular Posts

View More