Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Need some help with updating your account Information? Here are several topics that can help you access several different areas within your account settings.

Create Post
  • •••
(24)
Cancel auto renew on account

No longer require my account once it reaches the renewal date in August. I am stating now that I do not wish my account to auto renew. Please do not ask me to phone anybody as I live in the United Kingdom and am not going to pay inflated phone rates.

Question

I can't edit billing

Is there something going on with updating the billing? My bill was due today and I need to use a different card.

Question

Changing billing info

I am trying to change and update my billing info, but it doesn't go through

Problem

Renewal of a domain na,e

Hello there, My email address is samuel.dunlop@gmail.com. I have been receiving a renewal notice from Homestead about a domain I registered last year. It now says it will expire in four days, but my billing information is setup for auto-payment. Can someone help me to ensure that the domain that i

Question

Domain Expiration Email-Please Homestead support answer this!!!!

I have received emails regarding an expiration of my domain. I have been a customer for over 15 years and never had to do this before. It seems that only the domains I registered in the last year are triggering the email below. please note i have removed my domain name for privacy. is this a real em

Question

I got an email that says : Your domain name(s) will expire in 60 days. Act now to avoid any disruption

My account is paid and yet it says that my domain name will expire. I don't understand.

Problem

Renewal of website bpsigns.com

Please perform a renew, my id is fetyaska@gmail.com and I updated billing info. Suddenly the mails with warnings from homestead went to spam by google. Thanks

Problem

Website expired

I received an email from Hostmaster@hs-support.Homestead-inc.com stating that www.eddiebrownmusic.com had expired. I pay yearly through homestead. How can I get this reactivated? Also the number 1-800-710-1988 from your website goes to another company.

Problem

Monthly Bill, Domains, Email

Hello,  I think I edited my account incorrectly but am concerned about maintaining my domains. I wanted pinkhousesofatlanta.com to now be pinkatl.com  so I deleted pinkhousesofatlanta.com but now pinkatl.com doesn't point anywhere.  Can I get that remedied as it should be pointing t

Question

Unlimited everything...

Hi, I am a Homestead O.G. - have been with you since day one. We were grandfathered in with a yearly "unlimited everything" account, since we have been customers since 1998. Why has this changed without any clue or notice? I would like our original deal back, since that is what we were promised.

Problem

Popular Posts

View More