Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(185)
J
change name on contact us email form

When someone clicks on the "contact-us" form on our website it is sent and received at the correct email address, however, the email we receive has: CurtisCochraneContact-Us Dec 08, 2022 at 3:44 PM How can we change the name "CurtisCochrane"

Question

Having issues uploading photos to homestead in web builder

It works for a period of time, the stops (see picture of error message). Hours later it works again with no explanation.  What is happening and can it be fixed?  Under a deadline here.

Question

Have spent hours & hours trying to fit images into frames in homestead web builder template I'm using

I have spent hours and hours trying to fit images into the frames in the homestead web builder template that I am using. I do not remember the name of it, but I will include a screenshot of what the gallery images look like.   The issue is that I don't know what size (pixels) the photos n

Problem

WebsiteBuilder: SSL

To activate the SSL for a domain that is registered with Homestead and connected to a WebsiteBuilder site, follow these steps. 1. Go to https://homesteadssl.com/ and enter your domain name. 2. Select submit. The next screen will provide an IP address to point to. Copy the IP

Article

Is there a list of guidelines for website builder that I have missed? for example, images?

I am looking for information about: allowed image file types (i.e., gif, jpg, png, webp) recommended aspect ratios for banners, background images, product images, etc. recommended image file size (i.e., # of bytes, MB, KB) recommended image widths and heights in pixels, etc. Any help would

Question

HTML Embed Script

I've used the HTML Embed to add a script to my page. The script pulls photos from another website. It successfully shows the photos on the back end of my site. However, on the front end, it is blank. How can I get the photos to display?

Question

Mobile Updates on Duda are not Updating. Why?

I made some updates on my Mobile Duda account. The changes are made, but not updated on the public site. Why not?

Question

Larry

how do I change the for of payment for a domain I transfored to homestead years a go? Changed FOP for Homstead but still cant access domain

Question

Drown down in front?

I have drop down menus that appear behind the items in my header. How do I change the drop downs so that they appear in front of other elements?

Question

Accepted Solution

Google Analytics 4 is coming! Is Homestead going to support this?

I have asked the question before, and still have no real answer from Tech Support on if or how we are going to be able to link up the new GA-4 analytics to our existing sites. I was told at the beginning of 2022 that it wasn't addressed yet.  Now it's the end of the year, UA analytics is going

Question

Popular Posts

View More