Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
WebsiteBuilder: Getting Started Part 3

This information will outline the pages layout in WebsiteBuilder. When you are building in WebsiteBuilder you will notice vertical and horizontal dott

Article

Website is not saving

I have created a website 3 times now and it will not save. I even hit publish and it states that it has been published but when I try to view it, it s

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 days ago

Problem

Homestead won't download on new computer.

I recently upgraded to a new computer and when I tried to install homestead on it so I could update my website it immediately tells me it can't downlo

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 days ago

Problem

new website has not been published yet.

Hello. I created a new website, but it never gets to be published. Please help me with this, I have been client of you since many years ago. Thanks!

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Question

Changing my hstrial/first domain name on Gold plus

I signed up for a package, Gold Plus. My very first website/Domain name hstrial-kcommons /Bodegas.com is no longer needed.   I have deleted the

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Problem

Auto SSL for Website Builder- Pointed Domain

If your domain is pointed to Homestead (not registered through Homestead), then you will need to activate the SSL we provide. To do this:Click on the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Article

Is there any timeframe for getting back the Instagram Live Feed Element?

We did enjoy having that and would like to see it come back. But I also want to edit that section of my site if it's not coming back.

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

20 days ago

Question

Interested in blog

I assume the blog entry link doesn't have to be in the nav bar. Preview messes it up.

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Question

The Importance of Images on your Website

Websites are made up of many different elements. This includes text, contact forms, buttons, social links, and maps. While those are definitely import

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Editing the Mobile Site

Optimizing your site to be mobile friendly is crucial nowadays. Over 50% of all internet users are browsing on some type of mobile device. These scree

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 days ago

Article