Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
K
Incorrect website/domain name

Hello, I need help in correcting my web address. There's a typo in the email address that I submitted, but now I am having difficulty trying to fix it

Problem

Websitebuilder Question - Featured Blog Post Slider

I was perusing different site designs and one that I came across (I searched "Newspaper" or "News" or something like that)... it has a "Featured Blog"

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 hours ago

Question

HTML in Websitebuilder

I'm testing out rebuilding an existing site in Websitebuilder.  An HTML embed that currently is functioning on Sitebuilder Desktop, showing the full w

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

joshua2161 

5 hours ago

Problem

Your connection is not private

When I try to load my page from a search engine I get this message Your connection is not private Attackers muggy be trying to steal your information

Question

Fixing the Website Builder 404 error

Some of you might come across the error that can happen with Website Builder sites. It looks like this: If you see this, have no fear. This is an eas

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 months ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Add a Blog

Blogging is one of those many ways you can reach out to your people and be where they are. If you're not familiar with a blog, simply put, its similar

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

patriciad5674 

14 hours ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Store Settings

Before you're able to publish your store, there are some store settings that you will need to go over.  Log into WebsiteBuilder, click on Store > Man

Article

How to remove link from main navigation button - leave only links to drop down buttons?

I have main navigation buttons with drop down menus. I only want the drop down buttons to link to those pages. I do not want the main navigation butto

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a day ago

Problem

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Digital Download

Not all products are physical items that need to be shipped out. Examples of items you might want to sell include e-books, audio files, downloadable i

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 months ago

Article

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Adding Products

Once you've created your store, it is time to start adding products. In WebsiteBuilder eCommerce, we make it as easy as possible. You can either:Add i

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

brian3731 

9 days ago

Article