Skip to main content
Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
P
No Image Scroller in new website builder

I cannot find an image scroller in the new website builder. I have developed sites for others using sitebuilder plus and it has a scroller.  Am

Question

Help posting video

I am trying to post an embedded video. I am in the homestead Editor, I go to Elements and click on Embed HTML.  When that box opens, I put it on

Question

Domain

Please explain how I shout get a domain and the entire process of getting it from beginning to finish?

Question

New Website

Can somebody give me some hint as to how to start?

Question

How do I change my product pricing?

I am trying to update my add to cart pricing and cannot figure out where to change it?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

a day ago

Problem

WebsiteBuilder: Save, Preview, and Publish

To save your changes:Click the Save button in the top right corner of the builder. This will save this version of your site as the current version in

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Article

New Website

I have my new site ready to go live - my question is - on my old site I was able to input keywords for search engines - where is this option located o

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Question

New Website

Is there a special trick to getting your website to look good on a computer and on the mobile version? I am finished creating my new site and I'm very

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Question

Accessing media files and uploaded documents

Hello, How can I access my uploaded files - images, documents, etc - so I can remove ones I no longer use? I know how to upload and add them to a web

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Question

not enough space

I have a new computer with a 2tb SSD drive, with 1.37tb available but every time I go into web builder, I receive a message that the files can not do

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Question