Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
D
Symbol font

Can I get access to a symbol font in Website Builder? I need some Greek characters.

Question

Website Builder - adding short video

Hi, I uploaded a short video to my website and was wondering if there's a way to disable or exclude the part at the very end of my video, that shows

Question

Unable to select a design for webpage

Right from the get go this isnt working. Go to "Select design" and all I get is a "404 error- Page may have moved or is unavailable" I've tried a bunc

Problem

Navigation won’t display a linked .htm file

I have linked a file in file manager to choice on the navigation menu. It will not display when clicked. The site has been published.

Problem

email not working

I pointed email to my yahoo recieving email, but, i dont recieve it why?????

Question

WebsiteBuilder: SSL

To activate the SSL for a domain that is registered with Homestead and connected to a WebsiteBuilder site, follow these steps. 1. Go to 

Article

How do you edit the store element?

I recently remade my website in WebsiteBuilder. I added my products (images, details, prices, etc.) into the ecommerence/store platform. However, when

Question

Choosing a design for new website

I'm ready to design my website. For months now, every time I try to click on the website design it says file or directory not found. What's going on?

Question

Account: Create a New Site

Homestead has a couple different builders that have been used over the years. There was the original Sitebuilder Desktop. That program is limited in i

Article

Soundcloud objects don't maintain their location on small devices

I've taken to posting recorded talks on my meditation website. I've been quite frustrated with Soundcloud as a sole "official" audio file affilate. Th

Question

Popular Posts

View More