Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
Permanent 301 Redirect

How do I set up a permanent 301 redirect for a domain?

Question

How do I replace my old design with the new sitebuilder?

I first designed my website and all of its related pages on Homestead many years ago. I'd like to redesign my site using the newer web design tools. H

Question

WebsiteBuilder: SSL

To activate the SSL for a domain that is registered with Homestead and connected to a WebsiteBuilder site, follow these steps. 1. Go to 

Article

Same site for multiple domains?

Hi, I set up my domain to have a subdomain to my website that way I can use multiple domains. But it looks like when I make an edit on the site the

Problem

WebsiteBuilder: Anchor Links

You can easily create "anchor links" in Website Builder by using Element Behaviors. Click on the element you want to have trigger the anchor link (But

Article

Here We Go Again...

Sites are down, hello. Are you all awake?

Question

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Integrated Shipping

Through your Website Builder eCommerce, you have the option of Flat Rate Shipping. If you are needing more advanced shipping options, we are happy to

Article

Mail Chimp Sign Up form

where do I paste the code in my website builder to have a mailchimp sign up form pop up on my home page?

Question

Lady Dior Puppy Kouture Wilson Works4you

I am trying to publish the website and it will not.

Problem

Websites are not publishing since last night

I have 3 different websites that are not publishing.... Looks like a system issue.... Anyone have the same issue?

Question

Popular Posts

View More