Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (487)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Transferring a domaine

I have the Website Gold Plus Package. I would like to transfer two different domains from the same provider to my Homestead account. What cost would I incur for transferring and would there be any follow up charges?

Question

YouTube URLs not working

I have repeatedly copied and pasted URL from Youtube, even recreated YouTube Video and still Homestead pops up with "Please Paste a Valid URL". I have done this for nearly 4 years now and I am not seeing the problem.

Question

Post Update

Unable to share update site on social media sites

Question

submitting forms

Good afternoon, I am having an issue with the submitting forms. They are simply not working, I am not receiving the email that corresponds to when they fill out the form, it is on all my Websites. I am going to send you the list of the submitting forms that are not working since the email does not a

Question

how to fix the banners

How can I fix the banners on my website some of the banners working but some are not showing. Here is my website: https://www.marcellaessentialsboutique.com/  And I upload a picture below as well.

Question

unable to access email after password reset

I changed my password on my email to a strong one. Ever since then I am unable to access my roundcube email. When I try to access my mail on my apple products the error message comes up "unable to verify password or user ID". this has been my main email and I have not had any new mail for a few days

Question

Form submissions creating duplicate emails

I've been experiencing an issue as of lately where when someone submits our intake form, I get not one email, but sometimes 2, 3 and 4 of the same email or sometimes it's an empty form email after someone submits one filled out. Is this a current issue and is it being looked into? Is there a fix to

Problem

Website changes not publishing

Hello, I posted a comment in the thread on another related post yesterday (https://community.homestead.com/conversations/sitebuilder-plus/why-is-website-not-updating-when-published/663532ba686aef4f279b288c), but figured it would be a good idea to start a separate post. Briefly, I’m having a very sim

Problem

Email Address

Does Homestead provide an email address with a Website Starter Package?

Question

Image missing in mobile

I have an image on my site that shows on a pc but not on mobile. I know you can show an image on the pc version and select not to show it on the mobile version.  That is not the case here.  Maybe the image is hidden behind another object?

Problem

ADA Compliance

Noticing a rise in ADA lawsuits to commercial websites, will there be a plug-in available or information coming? Federal courts have allowed lawsuits to business owners because they are considered to have public access. In my state, a recent lawsuit took place costing the business owner $9,000......

Question

Renewal of a domain na,e

Hello there, My email address is samuel.dunlop@gmail.com. I have been receiving a renewal notice from Homestead about a domain I registered last year. It now says it will expire in four days, but my billing information is setup for auto-payment. Can someone help me to ensure that the domain that i

Question

I can't edit billing

Is there something going on with updating the billing? My bill was due today and I need to use a different card.

Question

Issues with RoundCube Email

I am unable to update my email password in the Homestead Portal. It will allow me to type the new password but it will not save and update it.

Problem

how to edit the "new improved" homestead

I'm just trying to edit my site, something has changed now if i click on edit site I get a "this service is unavailable" message. How do I add my hours for the holiday?

Question

Accepted Solution

Updated to Website Builder but website unavailable.

I have followed every post multiple times about renaming the website, updating the site association and publishing the site again. I have tried everything in every which order but I am still unable to get the new website live. I have given it 24 hours, 48 hours etc. My previous website will work wh

Question

Unable to edit or company website

Unable to edit or company website. The screen also looks bizarre and unusable too.  Get No Service error messages.  This has been the situation for 48 hours now.

Problem

Website Unavailable for Editing

I am unable to access my website for editing. Is this systemwide?  Maintenance? 

Problem

Can't edit site

I keep getting service not available errors. What's up?

Problem

Homestead Website Down

Cannot open my account - several times this past week

Problem