R

11 Messages

• 

246 Points

Sunday, May 19th, 2024 4:28 PM

Unable to edit or company website

Unable to edit or company website.  The screen also looks bizarre and unusable too.  Get No Service error messages.  This has been the situation for 48 hours now.

9 Messages

• 

324 Points

1 month ago

I am seeing the same problem. I rebooted my computer, and was able to see the correct screen, but then when I selected "Edit website", I saw a very long "busy" screen. I closed the window and reopened it and then saw again the same symptoms reported by Robert7914.

IS this being investigated?

Thanks!

11 Messages

• 

246 Points

@dennis2968​ 

Did the same thing and experienced the same thing...  Hitting the refresh button would get past the error messages, but still get an unusable screen lacking website edit ability...  Beyond frustrating!

Brand User

10.8K Messages

• 

143.2K Points

1 month ago

Hello, 

Unfortunately, we did experience an issue over the weekend with our website/accounts. The problem was identified and resolved on Sunday night. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues. 

11 Messages

• 

246 Points

28 days ago

Same problem is back again...just in time for the weekend when no one will be around to fix it until Monday. 

Would think these clueless IT folks would figure out that they first need to carefully check their software changes offline before pushing them to production.  But maybe they are IT hires from laid off Boeing IT employees who can't be bothered in doing this.

Brand User

10.8K Messages

• 

143.2K Points

Hello, 

We didn't have any known issue this time. Are you still experiencing this on your end?