stacy8594's profile

8 Messages

• 

254 Points

Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 4:18 PM

Form submissions creating duplicate emails

I've been experiencing an issue as of lately where when someone submits our intake form, I get not one email, but sometimes 2, 3 and 4 of the same email or sometimes it's an empty form email after someone submits one filled out. Is this a current issue and is it being looked into? Is there a fix to correct this? I feel like it must be a glitch with the forms feature. It's very annoying as we get dozens of emails a day already, then to get double and triple the amount is making it hard for us to keep up with the incoming emails, half of which are duplicate or blank form fills.

Brand User

10.7K Messages

• 

143K Points

24 days ago

Hello, 

We've been experiencing issues with forms not sending emails at all, but this is the first time I've heard someone report that multiple emails are being sent. Can you try deleting the contact form and re-adding it?

8 Messages

• 

254 Points

@elyzabethv​ Hi, the issue is that the form "success" message is not displaying after the person completes the form and hits send. It goes back to a blank form so the person thinks that it was not successfully submitted so I think they must keep hitting send or something which is why we get multiple blank emails. Can you look into the success message issue? Thanks!!