rich_ab40b0's profile

18 Messages

• 

554 Points

Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 2:37 AM

Image missing in mobile

I have an image on my site that shows on a pc but not on mobile.  I know you can show an image on the pc version and select not to show it on the mobile version.  That is not the case here.  Maybe the image is hidden behind another object?

1.4K Messages

• 

14.1K Points

26 days ago

One of these topics will offer a solution.

HOW TO SEE ALL THE ELEMENTS ON A PAGE:
In your editor, press the CTRL key down and tap A. This will highlight all the elements on the page. You should then be able to find the text box, click on it and delete it.

ELEMENT OUT OF RANGE:
Set your page width to 1500. Use Page Settings > Background > Insert 1500 in the Page Width element > Save.
Depress the control key and press "A" to select all elements or right click your mouse and Select All. By doing this you'll have outlined all the elements. If an item is out of the range of your standard page width, you see it outlined. At this time you can select that one element and move it (unlock if needed) or delete it.

10.6.16: IMAGE LAYERING:
Right-click the image and select a layer to move the element to the front or back.

LAYERING ELEMENTS:
Layering procedure: Select the element > right-click> choose your layering command.
The help section has no explanation for the "Bring Forward" and "Send Back" elements in the Image Setting menu. I don't think they have any purpose currently. Perhaps they did. what we've been trying to make them do, at one time. The programmers should try fixing that. It's very misleading. Also, there's no other explanation for layering. Layering is an excellent feature. Now you know how to use it, you'll find many applications for it.

Brand User

10.7K Messages

• 

143K Points

25 days ago

Hello, 

If you're able to give me the URL to the page and tell me which image it is, I can definitely look into this for you.