Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (476)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Renewal of a domain na,e

Hello there, My email address is samuel.dunlop@gmail.com. I have been receiving a renewal notice from Homestead about a domain I registered last year. It now says it will expire in four days, but my billing information is setup for auto-payment. Can someone help me to ensure that the domain that i

Question

I can't edit billing

Is there something going on with updating the billing? My bill was due today and I need to use a different card.

Question

Issues with RoundCube Email

I am unable to update my email password in the Homestead Portal. It will allow me to type the new password but it will not save and update it.

Problem

how to edit the "new improved" homestead

I'm just trying to edit my site, something has changed now if i click on edit site I get a "this service is unavailable" message. How do I add my hours for the holiday?

Question

Accepted Solution

Updated to Website Builder but website unavailable.

I have followed every post multiple times about renaming the website, updating the site association and publishing the site again. I have tried everything in every which order but I am still unable to get the new website live. I have given it 24 hours, 48 hours etc. My previous website will work wh

Question

Unable to edit or company website

Unable to edit or company website. The screen also looks bizarre and unusable too.  Get No Service error messages.  This has been the situation for 48 hours now.

Problem

Website Unavailable for Editing

I am unable to access my website for editing. Is this systemwide?  Maintenance? 

Problem

Can't edit site

I keep getting service not available errors. What's up?

Problem

Homestead Website Down

Cannot open my account - several times this past week

Problem

Cancel auto renew on account

No longer require my account once it reaches the renewal date in August. I am stating now that I do not wish my account to auto renew. Please do not ask me to phone anybody as I live in the United Kingdom and am not going to pay inflated phone rates.

Question

Error accessing Website Manager

When trying to access Website Manager I get the following message: "Service not available"

Problem

Changing billing info

I am trying to change and update my billing info, but it doesn't go through

Problem

Cannot set up a New Domain

The site seems to be experiencing issues.   I am not able to set up a new domain.  The system is not allowing it. Also the screens seem scrambled with button not looking normal. Others are posting issues as well. When can this get fixed?  I have alot of work to do!!! Julie

Problem

Website Manager is all scrambled

Trying to get to my blog, but the website manager is all messed up. ..it's all scrambled, like it got hacked. What's the issue? How long until it's fixed? Thanks

Problem

Homestead.com down

Website is not loading properly and making editing sites difficult or impossible

Problem

Website is down

I got up to work on my website today, but can't access the website.

Problem

DISPLAY IS ALL OVER THE PLACE

Tried to start up homestead & our account and from several different computers. It is THE SAME ON ALL. the display is ALL OVER THE PLACE and it takes 3 - 6 shots before anything even makes enough sense to use anything. FIX IT NOW!!!

Problem

New Domain

Trying to set-up new domains but will not respond.

Problem

payment update

it wont let me update my way of payment

Question

help

I just want plain pages for my web site and ad what i want. where do i find this

Question