capt_julia9727's profile

9 Messages

• 

252 Points

Saturday, May 18th, 2024 6:27 PM

Website Manager is all scrambled

Trying to get to my blog, but the website manager is all messed up. ..it's all scrambled, like it got hacked.  What's the issue? How long until it's fixed?

Thanks

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

14 Messages

• 

200 Points

5 months ago

I am having issues as well.  I am trying to set up another domain name.  I am not able to do it and keep getting error messages

14 Messages

• 

200 Points

5 months ago

I tried to / in tNo Technical Support and got a message that said that they only do it Monday through Friday.  What happens to support for problems on the weekend?  Many work during the week and the weekends are the prime time to do work on our websites.  This is very inconvenient.

I can understand the phone hours, but most companies have system alerts forwarding to key staff to fix issues.   I was involved with the maintenance of Oracle/Netsuite.  I often opened cases after hours to report problems.  On our user level, we had set up key personnel in IT to be notified on issues with the software like outages, etc.  since were a retail store open 7 days a week.

Plus, is anyone monitoring our posts to solve these major problems happening right now!

11 Messages

• 

164 Points

5 months ago

Same, site is scrambled. 

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

145K Points

5 months ago

Hello, 

Unfortunately, we did experience an issue over the weekend with our website/accounts. The problem was identified and resolved on Sunday night. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues. 

9 Messages

• 

252 Points

@elyzabethv​ 
It's working like normal now...thank you for replying. :)