reuben1936's profile

121 Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Saturday, May 18th, 2024 1:08 PM

DISPLAY IS ALL OVER THE PLACE

Tried to start up homestead & our account and from several different computers. It is THE SAME ON ALL. the display is ALL OVER THE PLACE and it takes 3 - 6 shots before anything even makes enough sense to use anything. FIX IT NOW!!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

7 Messages

• 

92 Points

5 months ago

Same here. Trying to access email. Error message says first SYSTEM UNAVAILABLE and then after recycling, I try to log in and it says the system does not allow access using my browser and I should use CHROME, which, BTW, I was on. It also says I can try FIREFOX which I did and got the same message. 

Need email this AM 6:40 AM Pacific time 5/18/24 with urgent business that must be taken care of.

121 Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Yep, TOTALLY SCREWED UP AS USUAL. Only a LOT WORSE NOW!

19 Messages

• 

526 Points

5 months ago

SAME!!!! Scrambled since May 17th, 2024 4pm MST. FRUSTRATING!! SYSTEMS UNAVAILABLE

14 Messages

• 

200 Points

This is not acceptable.

14 Messages

• 

200 Points

At least throw up a post that their is a system error that they know about...in the least.

We know from talking to each other!

14 Messages

• 

200 Points

These things happen, but some communication and action needs to be taken.  I had an ADP error message 1st thing Friday Morning.  I immediately opened a case and within a hour it was fixed.

1.8K Messages

• 

18.2K Points

5 months ago

Call support for HELP.
Hours of Operation for Live Support: Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST (No DST)
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Sat-Sun: Closed

11 Messages

• 

164 Points

thank you!

11 Messages

• 

164 Points

5 months ago

It's working now! yay!

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

145K Points

5 months ago

Hello, 

Unfortunately, we did experience an issue over the weekend with our website/accounts. The problem was identified and resolved on Sunday night. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues.