Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
(73)
Contact Form

Is there something wrong with the contact form? I fill it out and it states that it has been sent, but I never receive the message in my email. Please get back to me. This is holding up my business.

Problem

Delete One Page of My Website

How do I keep the website but delete one page, and remove navigation to that page.

Question

Password protected pages

I was finding some stray characters (Â) on my webpage. I went to the Sitebuilder to fix them, and now the re-published webpage is password protected. On Page Settings>Advanced Settings I see the password setting, but there is no box to unselect.

Question

how do I link videos on spotify and apple music in my site

Trying to link my spotify and apple music sites/music like I do my youtube songs

Question

MP4 Player never starts on 1st page opened

I Insert a video player within my editor, then select the MP4 from my file, My video looks good but I noticed that the webpage from the browser of my choice (Google), I click my link positioned page and the video doesn't play upon opening, now if I click another page from that recently opened page o

Question

unauthorize editing of website-Slow Homestead response

As previously reported in this community, my website since last Friday has been scrambled. My Schedule Page on our website has been unreadable with A, a characters inserted in the text fields such that effectively the website is not working. This is a website for a band and the Schedule Page is very

Problem

Best Way to create a BLOG?

Is there a better way to create a BLOG that allows for pictures to show up - I'm having some issues.

Question

Website Not Working

www.poolsforlottery.com not working please help

Problem

how to delete Delete a page

how do I delete a page and delete from file manager all of its contents. I have many pages and I want to delete a few of them

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Protect Images

Note: We want to provide a few common and useful snippets for your use, but our support department is not able to assist you with editing code. They can help you with code placement.Protecting digital media (especially images) on the internet is next to impossible due to the nature of how the intern

Article

Popular Posts

View More