Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
Sitebuilder Plus: OG Image

Note: We want to provide a few common and useful snippets for your use, but our support department is not able to assist you with editing code. They can help you with code placement.If you want to specify what image is used when someone shares/posts/likes your website on Facebook you can add this sn

Article

How to tell what template I used to build the site?

I want to use the template from one site to build a new site, but can not find the template as one of the choices. How do I tell what template I used to build a site?

Question

WEBSITE BUILDER VERY SLOW

Would you possibly refresh www.carterchristianchurch.com It is in sitebuilder and very slow in editing.  We hope to redo  in newer sitebuilder soon, but the freezing right now is very hard to manage.  Thank you!

Question

View templates without committing to one

I'd like to review templates in more detail before I commit to one for my website. How do I just view them?

Question

Why Should I Change to Homestead WebsiteBuilder?

If you weren't already aware, Homestead has a new editor, Homestead WebsiteBuilder!The newest editor has some great features that our customers have been requesting for some time. We strongly encourage all customers still using Sitebuilder desktop or Sitebuilder Plus(online) to create a new site fro

Article

Accepted Solution

SiteBuilder Plus - Not recognizing multiple Product Names for PayPal Button functionality

When I create a PayPal Button to allow users to select from a dropdown menu of items, only the last item selected when I saved the Product Names is displayed. Can more than one Product be displayed in dropdown fashion for the user to select from?

Problem

Sitebuilder Plus Can’t Resize Logo/Image

Why can’t I and how do I resize my logo/image in Sitebuilder Plus? Ages/years ago with the older builder I could easily drag and resize my logo and images without a problem. So now I’m completely redoing my site and have also recolored my logo so I imported it. However, it’s keeping it small and not

Question

restoring saved copy of website

Had to wipe my disk and reinstall Windows 10. I have a full Acronis disk backup, but I don't know where in it to look for the local copy of my website in the backup archive.  Can someone help?

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Downloadable Archive

You can create an archive of your site and download it to your computer for backup purposes. The process is simple. Log in to your account at http://www.homestead.com Click on Websites Manager.(If you have multiple sites, select the one you wish to archive from the drop-down) Under the Edit

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit the Footer

Here are instructions to customize the footer on your website. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. Click Page Settings in the top toolbar and choose Background, Links, Footer from the drop-down menu. Click Edit your Footer. Here you can edit or remove the Co

Article

Popular Posts

View More