Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
(73)
S
problems adding youtube video

I added 2 videos to my website. When attempting to add a 3rd, the system kept rejecting on the last step, saying i needed to enter a valid youtube url. I tried that a whole bunch of different ways but it would not work, same reject at end. Tried waiting a longer time to give it time to upload, tried

Problem

Why do our web pages have 'html' at the end? Can this be eliminated?

All of our web pages (other than our home page) has 'html' at the end of it. Is it possible to direct people to specific pages on our website without having to add 'html' at the end?  For example, I'd like to be able to use  www.harvestoutreachchurch.com/Relentless  instead of www.h

Question

password problem

I'm the webmaster for our Website which was created using SiteBuilder. Everything been fine for the past several years. All of a sudden, our website now requires a password to logon. Never had one previously. All website users are now locked out because no one knows the password. Did Homestead creat

Question

Getting web pages centered on the screen

I cannot find a page setting or technique to get my web pages centered instead of on the far left. Feel free to look at www.kscpoci.org

Problem

Homestead Site Builder Not Working

I'm able to log into my Sitebuilder. But, when trying to launch for editing, it gets stuck on the Loading page. and it stays there and stays there. I gave up at 20 minutes. I discovered this issue on 4/2/2024. It's now a day later, and the problem still exists. Help!

Problem

Full width web pages?

I would like my web pages to automatically scale to full width of the viewers' monitor instead of just being a strip in the center. Is this possible?

Question

Seriously?

First, I can't find a telephone number or email to contact for support. I want to edit my web site. I end up with a message that says, "copying updated files, this may take a few minutes." A few minutes? How about hours. It stays stuck on this page and I can't get to my website to edit it. There's a

Problem

Now what???

I transferred my domain to PayHip but in Whois it still shows up as Homestead and Tucows. How do I fix this and how will I pay for my domain when it expires?

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: View File Manager

Here's how you find the file manger: Click on the Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. Click your domain name or sitename at the top. Then, choose View File Manager from the drop-down menu.

Article

my homestead site showing on google along with my www.website.com pages

So, I guess i need some serious help and advice here my site was offline for 6 weeks and eventually its live again.... but i have a problem which is that my  homestead main page is also showing on google    my actual site is showing i.e, www.domain.ca but also my domain with homes

Problem

Popular Posts

View More