Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
(87)
Why is my website not showing up?

All of a sudden, my website that I've had for years is not showing up? Last week it kept demanding passwords for some of the pages but I think I got that corrected. Can you tell me why it is down? https://julieslist.homestead.com 

Problem

New Design for Current Website

I am interested in putting a new look to our current website. How can I see the templates? I want to use a template that is already created if it is something I want. We have updated our website once before. While designing the new one, it was called something else. When we were ready to go live wi

Question

Permission to another person to temporarily edit new website

Is there a way to allow someone permission to edit a website without given them permission to edit the current website? We want to redesign our current website with a new template. A person wants to work on that but I want to give limited permission to homestead.com.

Question

I cannot upload photo's to my website

I am getting Error code 0x40 when i try to upload photo's to my web page

Question

Entire web site for Trinityuccstl@aol.com

All files have disappeared from sitebuilder -- I am being forced to start from scratch, which is impossible. This must be recovered immediately.

Problem

GoDaddy domain /SSL certificate

My domain is registered thru GoDaddy and i purchased an SSL certificate from them to make my site secure. I downloaded the certificate but it asking what server our website uses and i am not sure where to find that

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Image Scroller

The image scroller element allows you to add multiple pictures to a gallery and it is automatically set up for those images to scroll continuously. You can add the image scroller by going to insert>more>image scroller. Once you select the element and place it on the page you can add your

Article

Email Issues

I am having some email issues. First my emails are being sent but are never received by the person I sent them to. Its been happening for awhile- but over the last month has progressively gotten worse. Also importing my emails into outlook- there are constant errors. I have tried 3editing my STMP/ e

Problem

Sitebuilder Plus: Add a Youtube Video

Here's how you add a YouTube video to your website:First, get the URL for the YouTube video:Go to http://www.youtube.com.Load the page for the desired video.Copy the URL, either by copying the address that appears in the address bar of your browser, or by copying the address that appears in the vide

Article

Loop mode for slide show

I am curious, I created a video and put my settings to where it will continually play. When I preview it it only plays once. Is that because I am previewing it? Once it is published will it play in loop mode? I look forward to your feedback.

Question

Popular Posts

View More