Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
(81)
Why Should I Change to Homestead WebsiteBuilder?

If you weren't already aware, Homestead has a new editor, Homestead WebsiteBuilder!The newest editor has some great features that our customers have been requesting for some time. We strongly encourage all customers still using Sitebuilder desktop or Sitebuilder Plus(online) to create a new site fro

Article

Store tax and shipping

I'm using paypal as a payment tool so do I set up the tax rate in my store or through paypal and also I'm setting up a flat shipping rate in the store but I also need to have a different rate for international shipping. How do I set up the additional shipping rate for international sales?

Question

Why is all my files from 2020 gone in Homestead sitebuilder online

My Desktop sitebuilder does not want to publish my New files and online I only find 2019 as the newest.

Problem

my site no longer works

terrysmiller.com no longer works. Full text of error message ... This page isn’t working right now www.terrysmiller.com redirected you too many times.To fix this issue, try clearing your cookies.ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS I got a reply to this issue (in an old post) that said I was using Cloudfla

Question

Domain Transfer

I transferred a domain from EPIK to Homestead. Epik says it was transferred to Tucows. I am lost! I can't find said domain on my homestead account anywhere. please help

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Changes Not Publishing

If you've made changes in SiteBuilder and they don't seem to be publishing there can be several reasons, and things to look for. The most common thing is that you are looking at a cached version of the site. On the published site, hit the f5 key on your keyboard to refresh the page. This will tell t

Article

Website not updating after save and publish

I have deleted an unused menu item, and the published the site. After publish, the menu item it still there, verified by using multiple browsers. However, when I click preview from site builder the changes are there and correct.

Problem

Website Gold Plus Package

Hi. I took over this website and I can't figure out how to add tables.  The help video/text says to go to the site builder and hover over text.  I don't have anything that looks remotely like this.  What am I doing wrong?  The account says we have the Website Gold Plus Package.

Question

error message- available disk space

I am getting this message in the site builder plus and cannot publish updates I made to our site. I know I need to move to the new website builder but don't have the time currently to redo our site.  Any idea how to work around this and get it to publish?

Question

design

I click on design in starting your website and several do not load.

Question

Popular Posts

View More