Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
(79)
Sitebuilder Plus: Changes Not Publishing

If you've made changes in SiteBuilder and they don't seem to be publishing there can be several reasons, and things to look for. The most common thing is that you are looking at a cached version of the site. On the published site, hit the f5 key on your keyboard to refresh the page. This will tell t

Article

contact for homestead

I need to talk with someone about making changes, and cancelling domains without affecting my website domain:. Is there a phone number or CHAT available to use? thanks.

Question

Webpage not visible after publishing

Hi Using SiteBuilder Plus (long term client of over 20 years). One of my pages if refusing to be visible after publishing. Its been happening for months but I have just got around to some time to see what is happening. Basically - this is what it looks like in SiteBuilder

Problem

Using Latest Sitebuilder

Sure asked and answered somewhere here but - can I build a new site and link it to a site built with Desktop and not have it affect the older site?

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Downloadable Archive

You can create an archive of your site and download it to your computer for backup purposes. The process is simple. Log in to your account at http://www.homestead.com Click on Websites Manager.(If you have multiple sites, select the one you wish to archive from the drop-down) Under the Edit

Article

ALT text problem still there after 2 months

I posted here about my ALT test problem on December 10, 2022. I posted a screenshot showing the problem.  I'm still seeing the problem.  The last response from elyzabethv was "Ok, I'll keep the ticket open."Today, I see this note: "This conversation is no longer open for comments or repli

Problem

Submitting Form Errors

We have had multiple customers, for weeks now, say they go to submit info on our forms and they are getting errors. Any one else having issues? I needed this fixed asap. 

Problem

How do I stop each page creating a new tab?

Hi! I set my site up to open a new tab when each page was opened but I want to change that now.  I can't find the checkbox.  Help?

Question

Accepted Solution

i need to wrap text around a photo

how can i place a jpeg image in a block of text and have the text wrap around the image? obv (i hope!) i don't want text running over photo which is what happens when i select "move back" option on image settings.

Question

I can't download any version of sitebuilder

I just got a new Dell laptop and i am trying to download ANY version of sitebuilder and it says not available. Then when i try to open my pages to update my website it wont publish or say 404. What is happening

Problem

Popular Posts

View More