Skip to main content
Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
Cancel subscription

I thought I cancelled my subscription but I got an email that it would automatically be renewed. How do I cancel?

Question

How do I add tabs in text in Sitebuilder Plus

I have at least one page that is a list of different locations. They don't look aligned because they aren't. If a tab to next available area (every 5

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

themieleman 

6 days ago

Question

Attach a file to an online form submission

In a form submission, I need a facility for files to be attached to the submission. How can this be done in SiteBuilder Plus.

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 days ago

Question

Gallery Image Descriptions in Mobile View

In desktop my gallery photos have a title and Description that is superimposed on the photo. In mobile view there is nothing on the photo and the wor

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 days ago

Problem

Accepted Solution

Sitebuilder Desktop stopped working after Windows 10 Update

Does anybody have a fix that appears to be from a windows update. I know that there was at least one update to .NET 4.8 and 3.5 and last date I know i

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

hanna3212 

13 days ago

Problem

sales

How do I add a new product to the product page? How do I add a new product to the store with dropdown for customer to choose variety.  How do I

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

13 days ago

Question

"Copying updated files. This might take a few minutes."

I go to SiteBuilder plus attempting to update my site. I get the message "Verifying that all your files are up to date. " then "Copying updated files.

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

14 days ago

Problem

image gallery with large sized images

I have looked at a number of image galleries. With all, when you click on the thumbnail, you get a slightly larger image.  But no image fills th

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

14 days ago

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit Page Width/Length

Here are some instructions on adjusting the width and length of your webpges.Adjusting the width on individual pages:The default width of each page is

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

jeanine 

16 days ago

Article

I need a link to go directly to a location in a different page. Can I do that?

I would like to create a link to allow the user to go from the home page (let's call it A) to a location (X) in page (B) without first going to page B

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

17 days ago

Question