Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
L
Can't login to SItebuilder

I had built my sight on the old Sitebuilder. I need to make some changes - so I downloaded Sitebuilder again.  It is now telling me to login wit

Question

Can I Secure My Homestead Website With HTTPS?

For SITEBUILDER PLUS ONLY. Do not use if you have Website Builder. If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROCEDUR

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

17 d ago

Article

EDITING ISSUE

My website will not load for me to edit. I just get a grey checkered screen and that's it.  I've been trying to edit my site since last Thursday

posted 

19 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

19 d ago

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit Page Width/Length

Here are some instructions on adjusting the width and length of your webpges.Adjusting the width on individual pages:The default width of each page is

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

jesse6756 

21 d ago

Article

Site Search Option

Is there a way to make it possible for visitors to my site to search my website by keyword? For example, if they were looking for a short story by a

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

24 d ago

Question

How do I make my site "secure."

When my webpage loads up on browser, it says "not secure," which is a bit of a turnoff. How do I fix this?  1000 thanks. Nick Henderson

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

1 m ago

Question

Having trouble deleting text on a page

I'm attempting to edit through Sitebuilder Plus and need to delete text. Im fumbling around and can't figure out how to do that. I'm in the section wi

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

themieleman 

1 m ago

Question

Remove the footer [ Build by Homestead

how do i remove the built by line on the bottom of my web page in the old system of web building please.

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

1 m ago

Question

lINKS

I was trying to add new page to my site.  Somehow I deleted the Links off my site.  Is there a way to restore them as they were? jmoccabee@

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

1 m ago

Question

Why Should I Change to Homestead WebsiteBuilder?

If you weren't already aware, Homestead has a new editor, Homestead WebsiteBuilder!The newest editor has some great features that our customers have b

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

9 m ago

Article

Popular Posts

View More