Skip to main content
Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
Downgrade current plan to "Starter/Lite"

Can I downgrade my website to the starter or lite plan via this platform? How much are each email accounts?

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Image Scroller

The image scroller element allows you to add multiple pictures to a gallery and it is automatically set up for those images to scroll continuously. Yo

Article

PayPal Commerce - part of my Homestead Package

For years, I have had SusansSumptuousSoaps.com through Homestead and PayPal Buttons and a shopping cart (Website Gold Plus Package). This isn't the b

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

susan6818 

3 days ago

Question

CHAT LINK BLOCKS CONTACTS

I used the chat with us button on my website. When I tried it out to see if it worked properly, the message I got was that I had been blocked. &

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

3 days ago

Problem

Mobile app view

I thought the mobile app view included everything in the center section of the web editor when using Site builder plus. When I do a preview it shows

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

4 days ago

Problem

Mobile view not adjusting text

I know that text in the pc view can sometimes not transfer well to the mobile app view and has to be adjusted by using text styles. When I try to rep

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 days ago

Problem

Site Navigation Menu and submenu question

If you have sub-menus on the site navigation menu, is there a way to keep the top menu inactive if pressed and forcing the user to choose a submenu?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

les2172 

5 days ago

Question

Help needed!

At the beginning all worked fine, now I discovered that some pictures in the gallery not showing up. I did not leave any empty space between rows, pic

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

hanna3212 

6 days ago

Problem

Add accordions

How would I add accordions to my site? I don't see anything in the "Insert" menu. I manage another group's page in Weebly and there is an accordion wi

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

10 days ago

Question

cannot publish page

it always takes two or three tries to publish a page, but tonight it's not happening at all. Oops! Your publishing request failed due to a network or

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

mike3916 

12 days ago

Problem