Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
K
PHP and MySQL

Hello! I want to add TNG (a genealogy site) to one of my Homestead domains. TNG requires PHP and MySQL; are these present on Homestead? Thank you.

Question

How to upload my own theme

Other themes

Question

Is It Possible To Build A New Site On SiteBuilder Plus?

Is It Possible To Build A New Site On SiteBuilder Plus?

Question

Websites disappeared from Google

Hello Not business sites so I'm not going to get an ulcer over it. But ..... I've just noticed that my sites no longer seem to register at all when doing a Google search . Maybe I clicked something accidentally that's made them incognito - ? Either way some help much appreciated. Thank y

Problem

Accepted Solution

how to cancel additional add-on-domains

I only need my one domain, how do I cancel the other 3 domains on my account?

Question

Site performance very poor

Site performance being able to modify, preview and publish has become very erratic. Improvement soon?

Problem

Can I Secure My Homestead Website With HTTPS?

For SITEBUILDER PLUS ONLY. Do not use if you have Website Builder. If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROCEDURE. For more information please read this topic:https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/cloudflare-common-cloudflare-issuesImportant: When we

Article

Videos in my website

Can I embed YouTube videos into my website?If so can I buy additional bandwidth?

Question

so can i still edit using the older sitebuilder?

I am trying to figure out what I HAVE to do and what I should do.

Question

The menu has been altered and is no longer visible and cannot be reverted back to due storage limits

I was modifying my menu navigation bar on my homepage and accidentally changed it to vertical rather than horizontal. When I fixed the error on the homepage, I was shocked to see that all the pages had switched to this erroneous vertical menu bar, EVEN the pages that I cannot edit due to the error m

Question

Popular Posts

View More