Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
Once Again...

Logging into and wanting to make a minor change to a website that I have had for 10 plus years : http://www.carsandpartsbytim.com Pop up says "You mus

Question

HTML SNIPPITS DONT WORK AFTER TRYING NEW WEBSITE

site builder plus I have html code snippets that access the files section of site builder for images , and then execute a link to an external website

Problem

Help please~!

I created my webpage a couple days ago and registered my domain, NEVER got my domain to work still can't. It says 404 page error or site note publishe

Question

How do I access my files on sitebuilder plus to use them with website builder

I'm starting to rebuild our site with website builder. I need to use the files we have stored in the sitebuilder plus file manager.  How can I a

Question

Word Wrap Menu Name or Resize Capability

All of my menu buttons are the same size. I have one link where the name is running over onto the next button.  Is there a way to get the name t

Question

where do I add code for TRUSTED SITE

I cannot find the proper place to add the trusted site code. I see variations of <body> but not just body  whitedovesfarmfresh.com

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Unpublish a Page

Here are some instructions to unpublish a page. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. Click your domain name or

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Downloadable Archive

You can create an archive of your site and download it to your computer for backup purposes. The process is simple. Log in to your account at 

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Rename Pages

Here are some instructions to rename a page:Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. Go to the page that you'd like

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add an Image Gallery

Here are instructions to add a photo/image gallery to your website.Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site to go to the editor.Open t

Article

Popular Posts

View More